[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Èire/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: FinnMcCool.jpg (253 KB, 600x869) Image search: [Google]
FinnMcCool.jpg
253 KB, 600x869
Finn McCool edition
>>
The fada is backwards Ed.
>>
>>61423644

sad
>>
File: muh_heritage_american.jpg (29 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
muh_heritage_american.jpg
29 KB, 600x575
Where is he???
>>
>>61425695
Éire*******
>>
>>61423607
it's Fionn mac Cumhaill
>>
>>61423644
>>61426717
>>61427388
autism edition
>>
Just got some Desmond Fennell books shipped over from america, former library stock for like 3 quid. Hardcover too
>>
File: 1445715449877.png (157 KB, 850x795) Image search: [Google]
1445715449877.png
157 KB, 850x795
>>61427597
>knowing how to spell is autism
>>
>>61427597
The fada was backwards, it is spelled Éire, and most definitely not Finn McCool. Although guess op was making a pun, but it that were not the case - What's autistic about some minor corrections?
>>
File: 1428344285959.gif (499 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1428344285959.gif
499 KB, 300x250
>finn means fair in celtic/germanic
>fairland
>all finns are blonde/fair
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>61428393

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finn-men
>>
Spaniards are far superior to Irishmen.
>>
>>61428564
Un auqa now, busboy.
>>
What's it like to get naked with a girl for the first time lads?
>>
>>61429358
Asking for a friend?
>>
>>61429358
For me it was in sauna, ofc. It wasn't anything special, as sauna is not sexual.
>>
What looked like a normal late Monday evening for Kenneth Flindt evolved into somthing completely different when he stoppped at Aldi in Messebuen.
There a family of the so-called travellers from Ireland also chose to stop. Shortly before they were thrown out of a camping site in Næstved.
It was a mayhem with playing kids running around seven camping vans and two minibusses. Maybe around 30 to 50 people, said Kenneth Flidt. On his way to the shop he was checking his Mobile phone.
He shouldn't apparently have been doing that, one of the men charged at him accusing him of being a pedophile taking pictures of the kids. He was suddenly surrounded by agressive men from the family.
The situation got worse quickly. One of the travellers almost drove over Kenneth, he tried to run away but got caught by 5-7 men, they starting kicking him on the body and hitting and kicking him on the head.
"I thought. Is this really hapening ? Fuck I am dying now" Kenneth said, luckily the Irishmen fled after hitting him for 30 or 40 seconds.
If they have continued hitting me until the police came 3-4 minutes later, I would have ended as a vegetable.

Gas all travellers
>>
>>61428282
maybe ehe was speaking scotd gaelic :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.