[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name some subcultures in your country and what defines them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: subculture-style-blog_grande.png (367 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
subculture-style-blog_grande.png
367 KB, 600x477
Name some subcultures in your country and what defines them.
>>
>>61414010
No
>>
>>61414010
>k-pop in south korea
that normie culture is the main culture in south korea what to do?
>>
>>61414010
Canis, being a tumor with legs and arms.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 270x187
>yfw ops pic is the legit prototypes for future expanded subcultures in north america
>>
Hooker is a subculture in Canada?
>>
>>61414010
Hipsters. Listening to shitty music ironically.
>>
>>61414010
No
>>
Idk why but subcultures are deaf in Russia. The last ones were emokids in late 00s. Maybe the reason is that our regime is pretty opressive for youth, I don't know, but I feel sorry we don't have subcultures anymore.
>>
Jonne
http://youtu.be/ZqUU7geqN-U
They are young people with dreams
>>
>>61414422
>deaf
Dead
>>
We had the "pokemones" in late 2000s, some horrible hell spawn akin to scene kids in the US.
>>
I don't know if youth that smokes weed and listen to shitty russian rap should be considered a subculture or if it's actually a normal culture of today.
>>
>>61414483
did you have floggers? they look kinda similar
>>
>>61414621
>floggers
They're called Floggers 'cause they used Fotolog? Pokemones around here DID use fotolog but they didn't use those ugly sunglasses.

Did floggers also mixed with others and created horrible hybrids of subcultures? We had "pokeotakus" and "pokeflaites" and "pokeemos" and shit like that.
>>
>>61414669
yeah, short for fotologgers

i honestly don't know about the culture mixing though anything revolving around fotolog also revolved around the autism spectrum here
>>
>>61414422
Oppresive on young people? care to elaborate?
>>
File: QPONEZCMZ7M.jpg (40 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
QPONEZCMZ7M.jpg
40 KB, 453x604
>>61414587

What are you bitching about you old fart?
>>
>>61414977
Get out of my staircase you fucking kids and your bydlo rap about smoking spice and not going to school.
>>
File: 0_13da8e_866a01e8_orig.jpg (74 KB, 805x452) Image search: [Google]
0_13da8e_866a01e8_orig.jpg
74 KB, 805x452
>>61414917

He just grew up and lost connection to subcultures altogether.

KGB doesn't give a fuck about subcultures. We have these rap fans, right, and then some sort of fuccboi petoohs you can see at /fa here, skaters for sure, football fans (yay) and shit. I'm not into that myself.
>>
>>61414977
>pic
Good goy.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>61415032

Fuck you and your thirty eight cats you old pizda, we piss on your doormat.
>>
>>61415167
Ok kids, I'm calling the police, this is a good house, not a drug den to inject marijuanas. Where are you parents watching?
And don't talk shit to me or my cats ever again.
>>
I wouldn't know any. Probably just turbo normie drug and partying scene
>>
i) Normies. They are normies
That is all.
>>
Polish "culture" is a subculture actually
>>
>normie white girl
Uggs, Yoga pants, winter hats, sometimes right black jeans, you get the picture
>Autist
Sandals and t-shirt, unkept hair, might be homeless or an IT student instead
>Russian
Weird Adidas over shoulder bag. Lots of sport clothing elemrnts incorporated into their attire.
>Normie
Undercut haircut, pants, hoodie
>Thinks he's important
Always wears suit with all the necessary components. Maybe overcompensating face?
>Member of Eesti Iseseisvuspartei
Wears leather jacket with metal accessories and a t-shirt that days "Estonian SS Legion" with fitting black boots. Usually a goatee or some similar style of facial hair.
>>
>>61424991
Meant to say tight black jeans
>>
Anyone else feels like subcultures are slowly dying out? It feels like almost everyone is just a generic normalfag nowadays. Sure, there are different choices in music, but the clothing mostly stays the same, save for a band shirt, and there are no ideologies attached.
>>
>>61425148
I actually feel kinda nostalgic about them. When I was younger I thought wow fuck those faggots, especially when emo was popular and it was the most universaly hated thing.
And now the most exotic thing you ever see is some hipster with colored hair and maybe tattoos.
About year ago I was driving in the metro and seen some cyber-goths and instead of thinking "what a bunch of freak retards" it kinda warmed my heart a little bit.
>>
>>61414010
these images are so wrong. who the fuck made this
>>
File: fijn_223864[1].jpg (103 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
fijn_223864[1].jpg
103 KB, 636x900
the only recently relevant "subculture" we have had are Krocha, but they don't actually represent any values or world views.
basically just overly tanned teenagers with mullets, neon caps and palestine scarves who go clubbing and speak like retards. thankfully that shit is over again already.
other than that, we don't really have anything. maybe identitarians, but that means you'll probably have to count antifa as well
>>
pedophile hunters & stop-smockers

seriously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmoFUmOh-E
>>
>>61428617
stop a douchebag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_zOKT1oAU
>>
>>61428617
is tesak out of jail again?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.