[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
De do do do, de da da da Is all I want to say to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: dadada.png (5 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
dadada.png
5 KB, 1280x768
De do do do, de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
>>
>>61413920
Nice MST3K reference!
>Space Mutiny
>>
bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
>>
I'M GOING UNDER
>>
Why are Poles so angry about the Brexit?
>>
ah ah ah
ba de ya say that you remember
>>
>>61416321
are you retarded or you're just pretending?
>>
>>61416370
Retarded
>>
>>61413920
Fug dhe Bolis
>>
>>61416321
it's strawberry picking season. no jokes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pCsY-_WcQ
>>
>>61416373
most of poles were going to uk, now there's no another country to live in. also, poles which were already living in uk will need to, bringing more and more poorness to this shithole
>>
>>61416464
The only thing that got picked was you being picked at by a bunch of Poles in school, kid.
>>
>>61416485
will need to come back
my mistake
>>
>>61416517
I went to a "public" school. Only poos in the loos and niggers there. Poles go to "catholic" schools here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
>>
>>61416587
Oh I didn't know that.

Banter aside I'm interested. Is it common that Poles go to catholic schools and not public ones?

I never heard of it, share some info.
>>
>>61416485
>bringing more and more poorness to this shithole

People make the nation, not the other way around.
>>
>>61416485
They can go to russia.

Make Russia Great Again.
>>
>>61416638
>Is it common that Poles go to catholic schools and not public ones?

I think so. Same is true for Portuguese people here. I don't have the stats on hand though.
"Public" schools were originally protestant but are now secular.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separate_school#Ontario
>>
>>61416691
I don't like it.

Separating yourself because of religion is meh in my book. The only reason that I can understand is that they prolly wouldn't have religon classes otherwise.
>>
>>61416734
I don't like it either. But the problem with education here goes beyond the separation. Math up to around grade 12 is retard level. Variables weren't introduced until grade 9 or 10 as far as I remember. I finished grade 12 math courses by grade 10, though.
>>
>>61416804
I see. Is it the same education program across the schools or do they differ?
>>
>>61416855
I'm not sure. It definitely differs from province to province. We also have private schools like UTS (universit of toronto schools) which are supposed to be good, but my parents were too poor to send me there. Quebec had the best results in Pisa and 30% of their students go to private schools.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.