[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>extensively studies napoleons invasion of Russia >knows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>extensively studies napoleons invasion of Russia
>knows that if the invasion fails Germany will have to fight a war on two fronts requiring germany to split troops and equipment in half
>believes Germany would lose such a war

What could make an otherwise rational man make such bad a decision?
>>
jews
>>
The Jews did this
>>
semites
>>
>>61403154
Russia wanted to attack anyway. They deployed troups to attack. Why do you think Germany could kill so many Russian soldiers in the first years? Because they were not deployed fo defense, but fo attack.
>>
>>61403154
>shitty painter
>always high on morphine
>burning hatred of Bauhaus
>rational
>>
>>61407091
the drugs didnt affect his thinking in any way
>>
>an otherwise rational man
Haha, holy shit.

You're talking about a guy that psychosomatically went blind because Germany lost World War One.

Like sure, I can imagine being pretty distraught, but to make yourself go blind is pretty crazy.
>>
>>61406976
t. Viktor Suvorov
>>
>>61406976
This, partly atleast.
It was clear there would be no longer lasting peace between UDSSR and Nazi Germany
And in 1941 the situation to attack was as good as its gonna get
>Stalins purge left the red army not fully recovered, giving the Germans an edge that would likely vanish over the years to come
>in 1941 Europe was basically under German control, there was no war to fight in the West except for air battles with the Brits, and they were not gonna invade
>Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Spain and Finland were "allies" in a broader sense
>Blitzkrieg proved highly effective, giving the Germans the chance to reach Moscow before winter
Tl;dr the situation in 1941 actually looked pretty good for the Germans
>>
>>61403154
>>extensively studies napoleon
No he didn't you dumb piece of shit. He never even saw the inside of a military academy.
>>
>>61408247
LOL

HITLER FOUGHT IN FIRST WORLD WAR!
HE GOT GAZED AND/OR SHOT!

I CANT STOP CAPING CUZ YOU ARE A RETARD HOW COULD HE POSSIBLE NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A MILITARY ACADEMY?! IS WAS FUHRER
>>
>>61407598
He*
Also i bet you are woman or super homo
>>
>>61408310
are you mentally retarded ?
>>
>>61403154
>Hitler
>rational
>>
>>61408247
You're a dumbass, you know that, right?

Hitler was a soldier himself in WWI and as the leader of Germany no doubt visited military acadamies countless times to make appearances and give speeches and to meet with generals.
>>
Hitler couldn't lead his way out of a cardboard box. Not that it stopped him from royally fucking up the war.
>>
>>61403154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
>>
>>61409977
Hitler was a gambler. Sometimes he was right, sometimes he was wrong.
>>
>>61410431
>couldn't lead hisway out of a cardboard box
>he became leader of a country
>almost took over Europe

What have you done with your life, anon?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.