[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom of the North
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: qinn.jpg (972 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
qinn.jpg
972 KB, 1600x1065
Scotland is going out. What do you think?
>>
>>61397435
first for House Sturgeon

KINGINDANORF!
>>
>>61397435
Lady MacBeth really let herself go
>>
literally dont care anymore so long as its an end to their incessant whining
>>
As a proud Scots-American with 1/16th Scottish ancestry: GOOD. Fuck the Brits, up the lads of the IRA!
>>
Good. Maybe one day Catalonia will achieve the same.
>>
File: Schottland.jpg (67 KB, 289x318) Image search: [Google]
Schottland.jpg
67 KB, 289x318
>>61397435
Reminder
>>
File: I8g233z.png (75 KB, 800x1012) Image search: [Google]
I8g233z.png
75 KB, 800x1012
>>61397656
maybe we wouldn't whine IF YOU STOPPED FUCKING CUTTING OUR SPENDING MONEY TO BUY MORE MEME SUBS AND BAIL OUT SHITNIGGERS THAT WE DIDNT WANT
TRY FUCKING NOT IGNORING OUR VETOES AND SHITE
[spoiler]also try not fucking selling the union on helping scotland stay in the eu then turning around and fucking off out of it with us in tow[/spoiler]
>>
>>61397435

>Kingdom of the North

Stop stealing our title you goddamn haggis eating Viking rape babies.
>>
File: 1417767788452.png (236 KB, 656x368) Image search: [Google]
1417767788452.png
236 KB, 656x368
>>61399576
>free prescriptions
>free university
>more spending per head
>Barnet formula
>whining about subs when the naval defence industry provides literally 5% of Scotland's employment and half of England's ports were decommissioned in order to bribe the Scots with it

Why the fuck would any sane person listen to a Scotcuck?
>>
File: me on the middle.png (15 KB, 430x501) Image search: [Google]
me on the middle.png
15 KB, 430x501
>>61404238
>free prescriptions
is this a bad thing? You don't have it, remember
>free uni
god forbid we have educated people from all areas, not just those born into money
>more spending per head
I'll give you that, we do need to work on it
>barnet formula
the problem here is we cut different things and cutting those things give us different amounts of money. also, fuck you, I care about scotland first and england second. You can be next to my country but if you try and fuck over my shit I'll do what I can to fix it no matter what happens to you
>whining about subs when the naval defense industry provides literally 5% of Scotland's employment and half of England's ports were decommissioned in order to bribe the Scots with it
the new subs are an expenditure that we simply can't afford right now. I'd also like to point you to the HOC today, where the defense secretary and minister were asked several times about the destroyer program and whether or not they could guarantee it would be on Clyde - you'll notice they didn't actually promise to build them in our shipyards

You don't need to listen to us, in fact it helps us if you don't. The more Scottish peoples voices are drowned out by English ones, the more likely we are to get independence. At that point, I'll stop complaining about you and start girning about my own goverment, deal?
>>
>>61397435
They will be richer if they will not pay taxes for queen.
BTW uk still have queen... in XXI century...
>>
>>61405572
>BTW uk still have queen... in XXI century...

So does a number of European countries. Japan too.
>>
>>61397435
I think they'll chicken out again. I don't think they really deserve a second referendum after voting no the last time.
>>
File: stuarts.png (82 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
stuarts.png
82 KB, 230x230
Who is that fat slag?

Scotland needs to restore the rightful monarchs.

STUARTS
T
U
A
R
T
S
>>
>>61397435
I call dibs for king of scotland.
>>
I am the king
>>
I like their flag it has such a good colours
>>
>1/16th Scottish
Fuck off you plastic Scot.

However since the UK has left the EU, the time is right for a united Ireland. Up the IRA
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.