[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lonely >tfw it's summer and all the girls, couples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: karl.jpg (126 KB, 911x615) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
126 KB, 911x615
>tfw lonely
>tfw it's summer and all the girls, couples and such walk by and by
>tfw everytime i talk to a girl they feel repulsed

Who lonely here?
>>
>>61394213
>Who lonely here?

Where do you think we are?
>>
>>61394213
>implaying boys that take the summer walking with his gf are happy

enjoy your life, man. girls only are a fucking problem for your life and your wallet

t. 4 ex-girls with 27 y.o
>>
Last time i had sex i licked milf's anus
It tasted little bit sugarish and also i had anal sex second time in my life.
Dont know why but wimminz dont like anal sex
>>
>>61394213
>Who lonely here?
reporting

I need a bf
>>
>>61394256
There are loads of normies on 4chan this days
>>
>tfw no gf with great feet
>>
>>61394302
>problem for your wallet

If you think like that that's because they really didn't meant much to you
>>
File: 00tsar1.jpg (17 KB, 268x372) Image search: [Google]
00tsar1.jpg
17 KB, 268x372
>>61394213
I live in LONDON, I've sat on the exact bench he's sitting on.

Life is sad and directionless, and ultimately pointless and meaningless.

But if life is pointless and meaningless, then the point of you being a nihilist is exactly the same as being a kind, productive and ultimately good person.

Nothing matters, so why not be a good person?

pic unrelated
>>
>>61394308
hi
>>
>>61394431
Good is subjective
>>
>>61394213
It's easy, just convert to islam, muslims are hot this season, and you can't criticise them or you will be racist and islamophobe, so you can freely beat up your woman (or harem) and have the media and the goverment covering it up for you.
>>
>>61394681
H-hello
>>
>>61394304
>Dont know why but wimminz dont like anal sex
they do tho
>>
De tempo a tempo eu me sento um pouco só, depois lembro o que os meus amigos fazem pra mim e me comeco a sentir melhor
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.