[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work in customer service >younger people (below 30) regardless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1533x945) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1533x945
>work in customer service
>younger people (below 30) regardless of race are on average more polite and respectful than older people (above 30)

Why is this?
>>
It hasn't hit them yet that they're going to spend their thirties working as customer service
>>
>>61392327
I meant the customers you retard
>>
They aren't jaded yet.

Wait till you start having to worry about a mortgage, kids, your own shitty job.

Suddenly the world isn't so sunny.
>>
>>61392375
Because parents pay for them, mostly
Especially if they are minorities and students
Once they will start earning themselves and make monthly spend plan they will become more dry and unpolite
>>
This is true in Sweden too and actually has gained a lot of debate here. Since the 60's you address everyone casually, but younger people have started going back to the more formal addressing, which older people strongly dislike.
>>
>>61392586
The old people of today are the young people that transformed it back then.
>>
>>61392788
Yeah, I see why they're upset. I don't like it myself, it's moronic bringing it back and it sounds so try-hard and pretentious.
IDK why people do it. Hipsterism? American influence?
>>
>>61392248
Because they're old and mad that they're still working in customer service, their friends from high school are owning businesses or teaching university classes, but they're still answering phones like they did when they're graduated.

Honestly I wouldn't give a fuck about anything if I was 30+ and working customer service either.
>>
>>61392375
Oh, my bad, you phrased it so ambiguously. I thought you were talking about your co-workers too before I read the thread.

Disregard this >>61393049
>>
>>61392248
for younger the job is only a temporary stage, people over 30 will likely be stuck in it forever, hence the bitterness
>>
Bill Gates's famous word,
"Your parents hadn't been such boring people until you were born,While they are paing for you,washing your clothes,listening you brag,They became boring people"

This wise made me cry many times.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.