[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't brits boycott islam? but poor european immigr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
why don't brits boycott islam? but poor european immigrants?

According to reports from the Cambridge News, a number of cards saying “Leave the EU/No more Polish vermin” in both English and Polish were found outside St Peter’s school by teaching assistants and students, including an 11-year-old Polish child, who reported they made him feel “really sad”.

In Gloucester, Max Fras said he was in a Tesco supermarket on Friday night with his young son when a white man became agitated in the queue for the checkout and began yelling: “This is England now, foreigners have 48 hours to fuck right off. Who is foreign here? Anyone foreign?”

Fras said the man began quizzing people in the queue about where they were from. “He pointed at another gentleman in front of him and said: ‘Where are you from, are you Spanish? Are you Italian? Are you Romanian?’ And he said ‘No, I’m English’,” said Fras.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/racist-incidents-feared-to-be-linked-to-brexit-result-reported-in-england-and-wales
>>
>why don't brits boycott islam? but poor european immigrants?
same thing
>>
>>61371798
That's enough no more weapons for you.
>>
>>61371754
>why don't brits boycott islam?
London's Mayor is The Pakistani. Brits Loves Muslims.
>>
As expected, Brexiters are a bunch of clowns.
>>
>‘Where are you from, are you Spanish? Are you Italian? Are you Romanian?’ And he said ‘No, I’m English’,” said Fras.
i thought italy is much richer than spain and romania at least. isn't italy the 4th largest economy in europe?
>>
>>61372410
Sweden yes!
>>
>>61372412
I don't think you're average mouth breathing racist knows that, or cares, they just know they're dark.
>>
>>61371848
>americans
>full niggers
Glad there is an ocean between us.
>>
File: 1466967291182.jpg (34 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
1466967291182.jpg
34 KB, 448x300
>>61371754

i love reverse on this card: "To go back to a house of Polish origin boiling byproduct"?!

XD
>>
>>61371754
>why don't brits boycott islam?
Because ideas can't be boycotted. As for why Muslims aren't boycotted, it's because that is impractical and straightforwardly against European values if applied without any nuance against specific troublemakers.
>>
>>61373299
People called Romanes they go to the house.
>>
>>61373696
Kek. Nice mpfc reference.
>>
>>61371754
Why do other countries think, just because Poles are white, they are good immigrants?

Poles make up the largest % of prisoners in the UK, they create ghettos wherever they live, they are always drunk useless.
>>
Anyway, come to Serbia Polebros. You'll be threated like gods for being Russians.

We need morr IT workers and pastry makers (only christian ones though).
>>
>>61371754
>when a white man became agitated in the queue for the checkout and began yelling: “This is England now, foreigners have 48 hours to fuck right off. Who is foreign here? Anyone foreign?”
Literal autism.
>>
>>61371754
Brits overwhelmingly voted for the Conservative part in the last general election for 2 reasons.

1: Because they promised to lower ALL immigration down to the tens of thousands (that includes muslims fyi)

2: Because they promised to offer a referendum on EU membership, in order to stem the flow of unskilled Eastern European immigrants.

The conservative party only kept promise 2, and broke promise 1.

The majority of British people hate immigration now, and hate it whether its muslims or Poles, rightly so.

UKIP will now be waiting at the sidelines capitalising on any failure of the new post-Brexit Conservative party to bring down immigration in preperation for the next general election.
>>
>>61373827
what about russians in the uk? i don't find the difference between polish and russian
>>
>>61373852
Is Catholicism less of a problem for people now?

And just IT in general like everyone else?
>>
>>61373935
Since Russians aren't in the EU, we only really get the super rich Russians
>>
File: Best Day Of My Life.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Best Day Of My Life.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
>>61371754
british are coward scumbags

muslims dont piss around with those pasty inbred niggers, they'll fuck any anglo bastard with a sign like that only addressing muslims

right in his part of town too

they'll kill them

polaks are meek pussies afraid to stand up for their rights so the anglo whore picks on the weaker faggots
>>
>>61373944
Catholisicm is not any kind of problem, Hungarians are our second largest minority. And a lot of people are of a mixed ex yu origin (slovenian/croatian/montenegrin/bosniak).
>>
the poles escaping from the sovets liiterally rebuilt britain after ww2, and that's how the brits thank them?
>>
>>61373935
Polish whores are prettier than the Russians
>>
>>61373852
Why would they move to a country much poorer than their home?
>>
>>61374090
I'm not saying they should. I said they would be welcomed in some kinf of crisis.
>>
>>61373827
Hi british propaganda poster.

Please post criminals in uk per capita.
>>
>>61374036
Cool cool
>>
>>61374051
proof?
>>
>>61373976
This.
>>
File: Bez tytułu.png (92 KB, 1149x631) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
92 KB, 1149x631
>>61373299
how uneducated pleb can one be not to know that the word szumowiny has 2 meanings, exactly like in english btw
>>
File: Kaczyński.jpg (31 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
Kaczyński.jpg
31 KB, 640x452
>>61376030

>szumowiny

yeah, back in 19th century google boy
>>
>>61376490
>back in 19th century
maybe for a person who has never read a book in his life
>>
>>61376823

>O-OH LOOK IVE GOOGLED IT AN IT TOLD ME THAT IM RIGHT!!!1

fuck off
>>
File: khbji.jpg (154 KB, 598x940) Image search: [Google]
khbji.jpg
154 KB, 598x940
FUCK POLISH SCUM

THEY'VE BEEN WARNED FOR MANY YEARS NOT TO GO TO THE UK BUT THEIR GREED MADE THEM IGNORE THE WARNINGS.

YOU CAN'T FILL UP PEOPLE'S SCHOOLS FORCING LOCALS TO NOT HAVE GOOD SCHOOL PLACES AND HOSPITAL PLACES THAT THEIR ANCESTORS PAID FOR WITH TAXES AND BRING DOWN THEIR SALARIES AND STEAL THEIR WORKING CLASS JOBS BY WORKING FOR PEANUTS WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES.

NO COUNTRY WOULD STAND FOR THIS BULLSHIT.

NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKING CRIMINAL SCUM THEY BRING WITH THEM.

POLES LOVE TO CRY AND COMPLAIN BUT THEN ALSO BE ALL PROUD TO BE POLISH. GO THE FUCK BACK IF YOU LOVE POLAND SO FUCKING MUCH!!!
>>
>>61377036
Jesus, the meaning of szumowina is so obvious and widely known that only extremely illiterate dumb cunt like you would assume that people have to google it up
>>
>>61377229
lewd
>>
>>61377229
Butthurt finish boy
>>
>>61371754
>but poor european immigrants?

They are subhuman vermin.

If you hadn't already noticed, we do attack pakis too, but it's time we started attacking the poles also.
>>
>>61377229

Godspeed Finland, at least you know the score.
>>
>>61377427
Don't get too steamed up m8, your bus might explode.
>>
>>61372412
Not that much richer, and they are more populated too. They have a heavier regional income gap than us.
>>
>>61377304
If you have to read books to know the other meaning, it's probs not the best translation of scum
>>
>>61377593
you don't have to
>>
>>61377229
finns are the most butthurt people on this board

autistic chink niggers
>>
how are poles even a problem

they're white and educated

brits can learn alot from them
>>
>>61378305
>poles
>educated
top kek
>>
>>61378305
only uneducated poles go to the UK
>>
File: 1466611866230.png (2 MB, 1405x1324) Image search: [Google]
1466611866230.png
2 MB, 1405x1324
>>61378348
You wish to be even half as educated as us, you southern Serv slav(e) nigger
>>
>>61373976
lmfao kiddo. that picture is the worst shoop I've ever seen in my life. go watch the uncut news footage and tell me it isn't hahahaaahahaahahahaah
>>
>>61371754
>including an 11-year-old Polish child, who reported they made him feel “really sad”
>that wacky, barely intelligible google translation
>understandable by a child
Pick one and only one, I bet the kid doesn't even know what "szumowiny" means. This article is just more of "brexit is ebul raysism!!!" agenda-pushing bullshit. But then again, it's the Guardian.
>>61371848
>burger calling anyone a nigger
kek
>>
>>61377229
Can't tell if bait or genuine retard
What is that pic supposed to prove? Their children will be British. They will go to British schools, speak British, and think British.
>>61377036
>>61376490
>>61373299
>boiling byproduct"?! XD
You're a fucking retard 2bh
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.