[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v4/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1430765619791.png (417 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1430765619791.png
417 KB, 500x700
shitty edition
>>
>>61356214
>Pls gib Kozel
Disgusting.
>>
second for no /balt/
>>
Konečně normální počasí kurva.
>>
>>61356475
not here
im sweating all day
>>
Reminder that last truly Czech king was Václav III. Přemyslovec.
And then for a brief time Jiří z Poděbrad.
>>
>>61355996
Batu Khan's invasion of Aliania lasted less than 50 years, yet it was enough to reduce proud Alans permanently to poor and irrelevant Ossetians who don't even have their own real country and never will.

Nobody is giving us trillion euro to rebuild, we will live in shadow of Germans till the end of time.
>>
File: jc.jpg (128 KB, 620x810) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
128 KB, 620x810
>>61356566
>impying it wasn't Jára Cimrman
>>
>>61356566
>tfw you will never be ruled by a king whose title is "The Iron and Golden King Přemysl Otakar II."
was there ever a cooler title for any ruler ever?
>>
>>61356674
>overly fancy pimp title for a king of niggerly slavshit nation of thieves and whores

White man's kings were called "The Great " and such.
>>
fuck janitor 2bh
>>
>>61357028
Yeah though that sounds really plain and generic.
The Iron and Golden King sounds pretty fucking rad.

And tbf I now see why entire Holy Roman Empire had to mobilise and declare war on him
even beg Hungary to go against him as well.. I would also bring out my biggest guns on
guy with title like that.. If he was just "The Great".. I would probably call my 2 dogs and
squire and go to the battle myself but against "The Iron and Golden King", maaaaan
I would be shitting myself all the way to the battlefield.
>>
>>61356674
>>61357028
>>61357251
Like half of our kings' nicknames are insults or mockeries tbqh. Apparently nsulting your ruling class is a long tradition in Polan.
>>
is it really going to rain tomorrow?
>>
ded fred
>>
attention /polska/ has stolen my regional flag
beware of impostors
>>
>>61362058
that ''fight'' got all my keks 2bh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.