[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Natural lighter hair colors occur most often in Europe and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1465994323529.gif (2 MB, 263x427) Image search: [Google]
1465994323529.gif
2 MB, 263x427
>Natural lighter hair colors occur most often in Europe and less frequently in other areas.[24] In Northern European populations, the occurrence of blond hair is very frequent. The hair color gene MC1R has at least seven variants in Europe giving the continent a wide range of hair and eye shades. Based on recent genetic research carried out at three Japanese universities, the date of the genetic mutation that resulted in blond hair in Europe has been isolated to about 11,000 years ago during the last ice age.

A typical explanation found in the scientific literature for the evolution of light hair is related to the requirement for vitamin D synthesis and northern Europe's seasonal less solar radiation.Lighter skin is due to a low concentration in pigmentation, thus allowing more sunlight to trigger the production of vitamin D. In this way, high frequencies of light hair in northern latitudes are a result of the light skin adaptation to lower levels of solar radiation, which reduces the prevalence of rickets caused by vitamin D deficiency. The darker pigmentation at higher latitudes in certain ethnic groups such as the Inuit is explained by a greater proportion of seafood in their diet and by the climate which the Eskimos live in, because in the polar climate there is more ice or snow on the ground, and this reflects the solar radiation on to the skin, making this environment lack the conditions for the person have blond, walnut or red hair, light skin and blue, gray or green eyes. This required condition in climates which have ice on the ground and places that are located in a region which has much or extreme amounts of solar radiation is commonly known as "escape the sun".
>>
File: didn't read lol.gif (2 MB, 438x360) Image search: [Google]
didn't read lol.gif
2 MB, 438x360
>>61350439
>>
File: 1463609301040.gif (485 KB, 272x251) Image search: [Google]
1463609301040.gif
485 KB, 272x251
didn't read lol
>>
File: 1453763657807.jpg (65 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1453763657807.jpg
65 KB, 633x758
>>61350439
>blue eyes
>dark hair
FUCK
>>
>>61350439
read none of this
>>
I study history,especially African.When I make a difinative comment,I base it on facts---ANTHROPOLOGICAL,SCIENCE,SKELETAL,HISTORIAN RPTS,LANGUAGE,STATUES/ARTIFACTS,CULTURE,RELIGION,GEOGRAPHY,DRAWINGS,PAINTINGS,AND MORE. Again,I find it very hard to believe the Ptolemy family had children in total insest without venturing outward. for several hundred yrs.Your comment is on very thin ice to say the least The bottom line here,is that u have not produced any evidence at all,only your personel statement.
Answere this question..What was the race/ethnicity of the ancient Berbers,Phoenicians. Remeber,many times no answere is really an answere.
>>
THESE ARE NEITHER AFRICAN AMERICANS NOR ARE THEY BLOODS AND CRIPS....THEY ARE HEBREW ISRAELITES (THE REAL JEWS) THUS SAITH THE MOSTHIGH THOU SAITH THE HOLY BIBLE THE MOSTHIGHS CHOSEN PEOPLE FITTING ALL THE CURSES IN DEUTERONOMY 28: 1-68 (READ IT)
HOSEA 4:6 MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROY ED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE BE CAUSE THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THE, THAT THOU SHALL BE NO PRIEST TO ME, SEEING THAT THOU HAST FORGOTTEN THE LAW OF THY POWER ,I WILL ALSO FORGET THY CHILDREN
>>
>>61350737

do you really want to be a blondlet?
>>
>>61351303
Light hair on women=nasty
Light hair on men=alpha
>>
>>61351623
The other way around, sissy boy. Light hair is a feminine trait.
>>
File: 1444788151303.jpg (46 KB, 422x353) Image search: [Google]
1444788151303.jpg
46 KB, 422x353
>>61351925
>looking like an African rape baby
>alpha
>>
File: David-Gandy-4345.jpg (342 KB, 567x751) Image search: [Google]
David-Gandy-4345.jpg
342 KB, 567x751
>>61352317
The tall, DARK and handsome stereotype exists for a exists for a reason. Women aren't attracted to sissy light haired fags.
>>
>>61352574
My gf is so :)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.