[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In one week the englishmen managed to: >Leave EU - apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: poland-flag.jpg (30 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
poland-flag.jpg
30 KB, 615x346
In one week the englishmen managed to:

>Leave EU - apparently mostly due to my people migrating to their country
>Disrespect our flag during celebration of some victory in football

Why are you so cocky, England?
>>
Only bydlo scum voted to leave the EU and football is the preserve of the working class, so what do you expect ?
>>
File: 1460252301109.jpg (707 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1460252301109.jpg
707 KB, 5000x5000
seeing brits hating poles and adoring muslims triggers me every time 2bh
>>
>>61347072
football brings the worst of every country
>>61347479
Is it easy to get a job in Argentina? How do you see fellow Europeans in there?
>>
>>61347606
>Is it easy to get a job in Argentina?
it depends if you have a degree or your a NEET, you can get a job but it's not easy

> How do you see fellow Europeans in there?
we're euroboos, so they're welcomed here

(this has something to do with the current elections in Spain?)
>>
>>61347774
>argentina
>euroboos
kek
>>
>>61347844
?
>>
>>61347774
nah has nothing to do with the elections
i just heard from a few spaniards that went there and had much better luck finding jobs, even if they are not that good
no matter who wins here, i dont think getting a legal job will be easier anytime soon
>>
>getting swarmed by pakis and afghans
>hate on poles
are brits retarded or something?
>>
>>61348142
well, if you want to come and you had good references, you're welcome here
>>
>>61348232
it's fine, because it's not racist when it's other europeans
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.