[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we finally be free?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
>>
Canada should be free from Quebec, yep. If you can't achieve that goal diplomatically, just nuke the fake French.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>
>>61339238
Anglo Canada was a mistake
>>
>>61339238
When you stop fucking voting no to independance referendums
>>
>>61339308
Dixie land speaks the same fucking language as the rest of America though. The rest of Canada hates us just because we aren't cuck faggots that refuse to sacrifice our culture
>>
>>61339238
Stfu faget
>>
>>61339308
I have nothing against Texas, but don't you think you're going a bit too far? Even Louisiana and S. Florida is a bit too much.

>>61339356
Because a culture is defined solely by the language, right? Right?

No, it isn't.
>>
when you guys vote out (never) canada will be free from your whining and leeching
>>
>>61339343
Every Quebec separation referendum has been subject to electoral fraud. The rest of Canada hates us, but they are terrified to lose us
>>
>>61339400
I thought it was da angloos fault because they voted no
>>
>>61339238
How would Quebec do without Canada? Is their economy big enough to support themselves if they were independent?
>>
>>61339443
That too.
>>
>>61339238
non mon ami canadien
>>
>>61339356
We speak the Sam language, but we're more socially and fiscally conservative. Many of us also feel as thought the government is getting too intrusive and powerful. Our economic, social, and political interests are very different from other parts of the U.S. Furthermore, we have a unique culture that is vastly different from that in the north or pith west and we want to preserve it.
>>
It would destroy Canada. I don't care if Quebec fails as long as we take these anglo faggots out with us
>>
>>61339520
*same language
Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>61339543
meant for >>61339476
>>
>>61339356
>>61339400
>The rest of Canada hates us

Do you honestly believe this? Please tell me youre not as fucking stupid as you sound by actually believing this. Im asking this seriously, do you 100% believe every Canadian in all the other provinces and territories have a collective hate against Quebec?

How often do you think about the Yukon? Never? Well thats how often we think about you and ever other province that I am not in. Jesus Christ have some rational thought once in a while. Have you ever actually asked a person in real life from another province if they hate you or do you just assume that because your tinfoil hate is welded to your head now?
>>
>>61339645
>do you 100% believe every Canadian in all the other provinces and territories have a collective hate against Quebec?
Yes.

Don't worry, we hate you more
>>
>>61339520
You're not fiscally conservative, you're corrupt and uneducated

White southerners have no culture btw
>>
quexit when
>>
quebec more like queerbec haha
>>
>>61339733
Just because we aren't "cultured" doesn't mean we don't have a culture.
>>
File: japan 1.png (14 KB, 1865x109) Image search: [Google]
japan 1.png
14 KB, 1865x109
>>61339645
he's right you know
>>
>>61339238
You cant be free
Your UK queen want you
>>
>>61339308
hopefully soon. enjoy being a third world country
>>
>>61339238
when you stop spamming /int/ with your dumb whining
>>
>>61340229
Why does Nippon always burn so badly?
>>
>>61340875
The Japanese are secretly the true bantmasters
>>
>>61339476
Yes.They can sell their hydroelectric surplus and create a tax for non-quebecois boats who want yo enter or to exit the Great Lakes
>>
>>61339308
If Dixe were separated, USA would be freed from the grasp of dumb uneducated southern voters and would arguably be a much better place -- probably a lot more like Canada.

The only problem I can find with this alternate history is that the south probably would have sided with Hitler during WWII, which might have mode things much, much, worse.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.