[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody be talking about how dumb Brexit voters are but nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 32
File: iStock_000068483899_Large.jpg (265 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000068483899_Large.jpg
265 KB, 620x413
Everybody be talking about how dumb Brexit voters are but nobody seem to remember that the European Union ASSASSINATED a British politician who supported Bremain to paint her as a victim of Brexit terrorism and earn Bremain votes.
>>
>>61332145
u wot
>>
>>61332448
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
>>
>it was le ebul EU that got really killed her
>not some mentally unstable neo-nazi nobody
And that's why they voted to leave. We live in an era of post-factual democracy.
>>
>>61332145
Actually Brexit murdered her. EU just jewed it up by using a sad event to curry favour for the shoah.
>>
It doesn't matter if her murder was truly a nut or whatever, fact is Remain used her death to try and score political points for their side. Disgusting.
>>
>>61333741
>>61333789
Keep believing the """"""""""news"""""""""" you deluded sheeple
>>
>>61333895
>It doesn't matter
Lying and making up crazy conspiracy theories, cheering her death was far more disgusting.

Her murder didn't happen in a vacuum. Xenophobic frenzy the leave camp whipped up was a catalyst that pushed that psycho to act.
>>
[tinfoil intensifies]
>>
>>61334189
dumb animal
>>
>>61334231
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/19/who-killed-jo-cox/

The Invisible Government’s Motives for killing Jo Cox
“Cox . . . was an energetic supporter of Britain remaining in the EU.” In turn, the “European Union always was a CIA project”—a key component in the Invisible Government’s plan of subjugating that continent.

“On June 23rd, the UK will vote on whether to stay in the European Union (the “remain” campaign) or leave the EU (‘Brexit’).

“The polls show a marked shift, with Brexit supporters gaining. Then a British MP, Jo Cox, who has urged Brits to remain, is murdered.

“The man who is arrested, Thomas Mair, is alleged to have shouted ‘Britain First!’ (Brexit) as he killed Cox. However, now witnesses on the scene are saying they heard no such thing.

“Too late. Social media and news media are running with the ‘Britain First, Brexit killer’ narrative.

“Here is the psyop formula:

“MP Jo Cox wanted to remain in the EU. Her killer was a ‘Brexit right-wing crazy’ who yelled ‘Britain First!’ as he murdered her. Therefore, all people who want Brexit are right-wing crazies. Therefore, vote to remain in the EU.”

It is too early to tell, but so far, the murder of Jo Cox should bring smiles to MI5 and its masters:

“The sad death of pro-EU British MP Jo Cox prompted a buying spree in Sterling that carried on through today as hope sprung eternal that her assassination (and the efforts to politicize the actions of a mad man) would lead to either a delayed vote or sympathetic pro-EU ‘Remain’ swing.’”

Indeed:

“The first Brexit poll since the killing of Jo Cox suggested that ‘staying in the bloc won 45 percent support in the . . . telephone poll of 1,001 adults . . . Leaving was endorsed by 42 percent. The poll marked a reversal of positions from [a] previous survey which was released just before pro-EU Labour Party lawmaker Cox was murdered.”
>>
>>61332145
>EU
Nah, if we want to go full conspiracy theorist, it might have been brits own anti-brexiters or maybe even USA who had her killed to keep their british spy in EU.
Whereas EU is actually secretly delighted that UK leaves, they have been a stone in the boot for any closer integration attempts with their snowflake status and demands for returning back into just trade union.
>>
File: 8TGbAgbEc.jpg (76 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
8TGbAgbEc.jpg
76 KB, 327x327
What are actually the arguments against EU and pro Brexit? For me it looks like that it was a big mistake to leave the EU.
>>
>>61334799
There is no people in Europe that want closer integration, except possibly cuck Belgians and Luxembourgers who love playing at being big boys.
>>
>>61335332
Of course there is. Otherwise there would have not been slow slipping into federation.
>>
>>61335226
Muh sovereignty
>>
>>61335226
That's why it's so impressive that they still decided to leave. It's so very bad, and still they did it.
>>
>>61335226
get fucked kraut pigdog
that's about the extent of it, really
>>
>>61335226
Some vaguely defined thing about "getting rid of all the immigrants" and "taking ARE CUNTRY BAK".
>>
>>61333741
Be honest it was crna ruka wasn't it? This is Franz Ferdinand 2.0 right?

We are nearly at this level of conspiracy theory itt.
>>
>>61332145
>everybody BE talking

Drop dead nigger.
>>
>>61335226
all the uneducated people or some peasants living in fucking suburbs decided to vote to leave because of bullshit propaganda they spread to get votes

no, leaving EU will not stop the islamic state to enter UK, it only stops EU citizens to get a stable work there
neither does that give them money, because if they want to anticipate in common market they probably need to spend as much money as they did when they were in EU

notice how london decided to stay, is that because there's most of banks and highest income, or perhaps there's a lot of muslims there?
>>
File: strangelove.jpg (59 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
strangelove.jpg
59 KB, 1200x720
>>61334697
>European Union always was a CIA project
Go on...
>>
>>61335481
A dream of the political class that has destroyed Europe in the attempt to save it.
>>
>>61335751
From what I could see in my area there were lots of middle class "right wing but rebellious" types voting, mostly in that 35 to 55 age bracket. In the West Midlands I would guess it was mostly second and third generation immigrants that wanted more commonwealth migration and less EU. And a lot of people are in a frenzy over Isis immigrants and a caliphate. That's been brewing across classes for years from pure "brown people" racism to shit from Christopher Hitchens and Dawkins and all that lot for the "educated middle classes".

The thing that seems to unite a lot of these things is an increased level of isolation and insular behaviour across the UK. London still has pubs and a strong cafe culture and so on. But most other places these things don't exist. A lot of people just stay in and watch the television and go yampy, so they become racist or paranoid or want to bring over more family or whatever.
>>
>>61336132
>EU destroyed Europe meme
All of our previous history was filled with constant wars. We had WWI that was supposed to end all wars and then immediately after WWII. After WWII we somehow got EU and we have reached half a century of peace easily. Worst we can whine about is some economies doing badly and blaming it all on EU since it's the easiest thing to do.
>>
>>61336478
>EU created peace meme
Democracy and wealth creates peace, not the EU. Integration imposed from on high is giving rise to nationalism and undermining democracy.
>>
>European Illuminati assassinating politicians
>can't fix a referendum

lol ok
>>
>>61335226
The death rattle of the baby boomers
>>
>>61336262
this is what I do not genuinely get, I would bet that the young majority will vote to leave, instead we get the middle-to-old class of people that decided UK leaves the EU.

https://twitter.com/GuardianData/status/746360238786383872/photo/1
>>
>>61336478
NATO is what made Europe peaceful desu
>>
>>61336478

>got EU and we have reached half a century of peace easily

What is NATO and nuclear bombs?
>>
>the EU has the capacity to pull off such a plot
>implying it wasn't MI5
>>
>>61338023
>>61338221
NATO does nothing about inner NATO conflicts like Turkey and Greece demonstrated.
>>
>>61337940
I think a lot is down to social media presence. That kind of tech has really disenfranchised a lot of social stuff older people rely on. So the younger internet savvy voters mostly had a good idea of what was going on. The older ones relying on traditional newspapers and TV and radio got very biased and very poor information, and that was compounded by having no one to talk to about it. So youngsters had a bit of debate and older people had an echo chamber.

I'm not massively bothered, I think I'd rightly worked out that this was all just for show and that even if they fucked up (which they have) it'd more or less amount to the same thing. I personally still have EU nationality too.

Didn't see the Irish reunification thing coming tho.
>>
>>61338771
That could make sense. I experience it here as well, however the young generation is more focusing towards the 'hatred at islam' in comparison to UK. And hell, if only they could, they would probably leave EU too if that made them 'safe' from immigrants.

In addition; the brexit has won, but lots of countries might feel the collateral damage because of that, which made me become interested in this field
>>
>>61338771
>social media
>not providing "very biased and very poor information"
>not an "echo chamber"

Wat m8?
>>
>>61335681
Paki.
>>
>>61335751
You're just devastated that you can't come here for thieving any more.
>>
>>61334224
>xenophobic
Dropped
>>
>>61343993
It has been proven over and over that EU migrants contribute more than they cost. I can't wait until we're forced to continue accepting immigrants in order to retain access to the single market and every fucking moron who voted for this bullshit realises how fucking futile and idiotic it all is
>>
>>61338771
You are one stupid fuck, tumblr, reddit, facebook, twitter etc is nothing but one big teenage moron lefty echo chamber.

The old ones are the only ones not brainwashed by virtue signalling, you paki twat.
>>
>>61344061
>It has been proven over and over that EU migrants contribute more than they cost
This is true, but ultimately irrelevant because people are sick of immigration, full stop.

> I can't wait until we're forced to continue accepting immigrants in order to retain access to the single market and every fucking moron who voted for this bullshit realises how fucking futile and idiotic it all is
Ah, you're a cuck.
>>
>>61344190
>cuck

Ah yes what a great argument. I don't like immigrants either (non-white ones especially) but if the aim is to ruin the fucking country so no one wants to come here then GG
>>
File: britishempire1901.jpg (297 KB, 800x486) Image search: [Google]
britishempire1901.jpg
297 KB, 800x486
How do you go from this...
>>
>>61344274
>ruin the fucking country
You're so dramatically stupid, it's hilarious. What time is the sky scheduled to fall at?
>>
>>61344403
... to this?
>>
>>61344435
Losing access to the European single market would literally, unironically spell disaster for our economy. Hopefully that never happens but if it does then expect everything to tank.
>>
>>61338771

It will be mostly the same. A little recession and meme politicians having the EBUL BRUSSELS BAD GUY to blame for shit they do, while behing the scene the UK adopting every bit of regulation the EU sends them.

Nothing will change for the regular people, I can't imagine restrictions of mobilitiy in [current year] so brits will have the same rights in the EU and immigrants will come and go just the same to the UK
>>
>>61344576

The only cathastrophe that reallistically could happen is the pound freefalling for a long time, that would REALLY bad, but other than that nothing really bad will happen. No need to be drama queens about everythin
>>
File: EU cucks on suicide watch.jpg (86 KB, 1180x805) Image search: [Google]
EU cucks on suicide watch.jpg
86 KB, 1180x805
>>61344576
You sound like Doctor Smith.
OH WE'RE DOOMED!!!!
>>
>>61334697

I think you might be confusing the CIA with Mossad.
>>
>>61344800
>One graph that shows almost 45% of our exports go to the EU

Yeah nice one
>>
>>61344652
You cucks are so funny. Nobody likes a sore loser, try to retain some dignity.
>>
>>61344883
Right I should have expected an Eurocuck to disregard facts. You lost, freedom won, that is all that needs to be said. Why don't you go and cry in the corner about it?
>>
>Vote to leave EU because of immigrants
>France decides this means they have no obligation anymore to stop the refugees at Calais.

Well played Britain
>>
>>61344907

What the fuck, I was saying everything will be the same and to not buy the fearmonging you mongoloid. Jesus christ you guys are salty about risking the existence of your country lmao
>>
>>61345118
Yet more tears from the yurocuck, how trite.

Go and blame your failings on Britain some more and our "meme politicians". The public clearly care little for what you have to say.
>>
>>61345003
What? That graph shows that almost 45% of our exports go to the EU. Even if that graph is right it'll still be 40% by 2020. That's very important. Do you have any actual arguments other than "MUH FREEDOM"?
>>
>>61345046
Where does this lie originate? The agreement was agreed outside of the EU and has been confirmed to still stand, not like France reneging on a deal wouldn't simply make them look bad.
>>
>>61345218
>Dismissing freedom with "muh"
This is why nobody takes you seriously and look down upon your pathetic existence.
>>
>>61345302
You're literally incapable of actually constructing a logical point
>>
>>61345198

What tears? What "failings"? You may be retarded son
>>
File: Jimmy Russels.jpg (134 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Russels.jpg
134 KB, 333x500
>>61345379
Aside from the fact that I have blown you away, we won, you lost, there is no more that needs to be said.
>>
File: What - Cosby.jpg (51 KB, 401x270) Image search: [Google]
What - Cosby.jpg
51 KB, 401x270
>>61345402
What is it with yuros and going into shitposting overdrive these past few days? It just makes you look worse than you already did.
>>
>>61335226
They felt they had no say in their government anymore. Many brits saw things happening that they disliked, and so they decided to give the EU the middle finger.

Maybe it will work out for them in the long run, maybe it wont. Maybe they will end up like the US. Economically stronger, but with a larger wealth gap.
>>
>>61345436
How have you blown me away? You completely ignored my point about EU trade and just started spouting the word "cuck"
>>
>>61345484

But I only posted what I think it's going to happen which was far from the apocaliptic shit actual remainers say.

Go elsewere to be salty about the pound losing 10% of its value compared to euro in three days man
>>
>>61345556
Blind as well as stupid, but now I fear that you are just pretending to be retarded to get me to reply, how sad.
>>
>>61345484
>>61345436

do you seriously name your pictures lmao
>>
>>61345654
Again, you post literally nothing but insults. Laughable stuff m8
>>
>>61345604
Cry more.
>>
>>61345255
It originated with France's economy minister claiming that this will happen.
>>
>>61335226
They didn't want to be a part of the United States of Europe that your politicians are so keen on building.
>>
>>61345683
You don't? How do you organise your 4chan folders? Just throw them all into one big chaotic folder filled with thousands of images?
>>
>>61345886
He's literally arguing that the impact wouldn't be that bad. You're literally an actual drooling retard. Did you just see his flag and think "herp derp a fucking yuro must hate britain!!
>>
>>61345886

That's the stock market, it's not the same as currency. But don't worry, I was 12 once too
>>
>>61345928
Then he is a liar and I hope the French people remember that he lies to them when it comes to election day.
>>
>>61345988
You're the one trying to gloat at our alleged bad fortune.
>>
>>61332145
>>61332145
>>61332145

UK explain this shit please

>>61344821
>>61344821
>>61344821

Also

>>61333741
>>61334272

Fuck off leftard scum, nobody here like you and nobody in your own country respect your moronic "opinions"
>>
>>61346113
Yes, because the French people are very happy with all the muslim refugees in Calais and wouldn't want them to be in Britain instead, right?
>>
>>61345981
No I saw him insult god emperor Farage as a "meme politician" and thought I would call him out on it. The usual jf shitposting, then there are self hating cuckolds like yourself going all doom and gloom and I thought I would laugh at how pathetic you are.

Please tell me you aren't all words and are planning n fucking off to yurup, please tell me you would do us that service.
>>
>>61332145
I feel like Jo Cox murder penalised remain, in fact.

She was one of the few who was actively pushing remain instead of passively saying "but surely it's the best choice"
>>
>>61346161

Currency means money, which you use to purchase goods and services. When your currency drops its value, it means the actual money you have is worth less, making you (as in you, the underage shitposter and not some businessman) poorer, because it means you can purchase LESS goods and services from the rest of the world. The stock market only affects to the people who owns shares (aka not you, the underage shitposter)

Hope it's clear now
>>
File: eu top.jpg (36 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
eu top.jpg
36 KB, 640x425
>European Union ASSASSINATED
assassination directive personally signed by Juncker Schulz and Tusk
infa250%
>>
>>61346389
Don't waste your time on that guy he's either trolling or suffering from Down Syndrome
>>
>>61346243
Doesn't matter, an agreement is an agreement. If you break that then you are a pretty shitty country and France is better than that.

Hopefully the French leave the EU and without them tying their arms behind their backs they can deport all of those vile creatures.
>>
>>61335226
The Empire is returning
>>
>>61346389
Yep, so you're just going back to shitposting, how boring.

Why don't you and that other shitposting faggot run along, you have school tomorrow.
>>
The British question have been resolved.
>>
>>61346470
Why is it always us that has to stand up against Germany from conquering Europe?
>>
>>61346576
>Why is it always us that has to stand up against Germany from conquering Europe?
you're the only Europeans who aren't cucks, T B H
>>
>>61335226
As a left-leaning frenchman, I'm kinda happy for Brexit because it means, providing Schutlz and other eurocrats keep their word, that the EU will be less neoliberal.

Immigration is a meme argument.
>>
>>61346205
>Fuck off leftard scum

What about freedom of speech you double cuck
>>
>>61346576

>muh ww2
lol
>>
>>61346470
says the imperialist American.
>>
>>61346803
>says the imperialist American.
but that makes sense? are you trying to be insulting? it didn't work.
>>
>>61346609
>neoliberal

Care to explain what that means?
>>
>>61346460
>French politicians will act against their own best interest because cancelling an agreement is dishonourable
>>
>>61346935
probably not satisfactorily.
>>
File: 4chan poster with drink.jpg (55 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
4chan poster with drink.jpg
55 KB, 500x603
>>61346714
>muh
>>
File: banlieu ppl.jpg (57 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
banlieu ppl.jpg
57 KB, 640x417
>>61346609
>Immigration is a meme argument.

Arent your banlieus full yet?
>>
>>61347050
>that pic

Fuck thank goodness for our poverty and laziness, we don't have to deal with that shit (so much)
>>
>>61346935
You're going to hate me for this, or to call me an SJW/Commie but I don't care.

Neoliberal as in "the answers to all problems caused by liberalism and deregulation are more liberalism and deregulation".

As an example, our contested work law that utterly destroy our work code, since if the employer get a deal he can do as he wants.
Or the forced opening to competition (courtesy of the EU) of our train lines, electricity and gaz networks, resulting in either higher prices or lower quality. For the rail fret, privatising/opening it to completion cut it down by half. So much for the environment.
Or in America (shining example of this), the total absence of minimum wages, poor people forced to work 2 jobs to survive, public utilities and services butchered...
>>
>>61347050
Superbly hand-picked photo. Our banlieues are poor and shitty, yes. But that's not a shitskin or a nigger problem, rather a non-educated problem.

I live in the HLM of the town (50% Blacks/Arabs) and I've never had any problems. The place is clean and comfy.
>>
>>61347279
>rather a non-educated problem.

Then educate the fuckers and empower them if you think thats all thats needed before importing more, or their numbers will just grow.

People here, even liberals, dread your banlieus and consider you retards for letting that happen in the first place. (some of the more deranged leftists even gloating about your islamisation because they believe you deserve it for not being as progressice and able to integrate as fast as us.)
>>
File: Banlieu.jpg (44 KB, 545x273) Image search: [Google]
Banlieu.jpg
44 KB, 545x273
*Sorry for this cancerous fucking trip
I was imposing some other tripnigger and now forgot to turn it off.
>>
>>61347437
Well that's pretty much what ZEP (among other things) are there for
>>
The whole idea of the EU is conceptually wrong. The only thing Europe has in common is fighting with each other. That's literally it. Religion, customs, laws, langauge, culture, holidays, you name it, it's different all across Europe. Trying to unite something like that under one government is simply wrong.
>>
>>61347437

How do you guys handle the immigration ridden neighborhoods? Are they as hellish looking as the french?
>>
>>61346943
Well, yes. You wouldn't think less of a toothpaste politician if he lied through his teeth and spat on agreements?
>>
File: Barb-s.png (3 MB, 1899x772) Image search: [Google]
Barb-s.png
3 MB, 1899x772
>>61347572
Come on, it ain't that bad.
>>
File: Brennpunkt.jpg (135 KB, 978x652) Image search: [Google]
Brennpunkt.jpg
135 KB, 978x652
>>61347494
>ZEP
Whats that?

>>61347572
Weve got some shitty islamic neighboorhoods, but they are still quiet rare and there were efforts to improve them so the trash doesnt piles up like in some thirdworld shithole or a gypsie-dwelling.

Furthermore, while the situation grows worse slowly, welfare still flows generously pacifying them so we rarely get any riots at all, safe for occasional right vs left chimpouts which are rarely as massive as west of the rhine.

Some crimelords have started to take over berlin, but the disgrace of this situation isnt as apparent yet as in france.
Basically, if you stress people here about these problems you often hear the "its not as bad as in france yet, so we can improve it" answer.
>>
>>61347620
You're thinking about Le Touquet ? What else could we do (other than keeping it) that wouldn't be absolutely retarded ?

Calais is a problem, yes, but it is 5 000 migrants. Less than 0.1% of the population of the region. People who think of it as a "army of invasion" are off their meds.
>>
>>61347157
>if the employer get a deal he can do as he wants

I'm betting he's paying a fortune on taxes. Atleast he should be able to choose his employees.

>privatising/opening it to completion cut it down by half

Let me guess, it wasn't very profitable when it was state run.

>total absence of minimum wage

I'm pretty sure the states have it, maybe not federal but on a local level sure.
>>
File: 1327507076285.jpg (69 KB, 410x341) Image search: [Google]
1327507076285.jpg
69 KB, 410x341
>>61345886
LGTSS: Spain

The EU has helped them come along nicely.
>>
>>61347905
Why haven't you simply deported them?
>>
Furthermore, unemployment is still quiet low, that means that a poor turk in his turk neighboorhood usually is not caught in inaction and frustrating sloth as much.
>>
>>61335937
it was always a jew project
>>
>>61347954
>I'm pretty sure the states have it, maybe not federal but on a local level sure.

sure we have a minimum wage
if you enjoy working for wages that were appropriate and livable some 20-30 years ago and haven't been adjusted for inflation since
>>
>>61347872
Zone d'Éducation Prioritaire (Prioritary Education Zones)

Basically schools that get a fuckton more of extra monies, liberty on the curriculum, extra staff, among many other things. They are placed into poorer districts.

I went to one and we had 1 trip to another country a year. Technological theme park, Italy of latin option, England, Germany... it really motivated the students and made them at least bearable to the teachers.

My mother now works in one. It's a really harsh job, but since she has liberty on what she wants to teach, she can make her pupils actually achieve something instead of just following curriculum and everyone leaving/hating the teacher.
>>
>>61348055
Well, don't work for a minimal wage then
>>
The best part of Brexit is Gibraltar crying and discovering mainland gives zero shits about them.
>>
>>61348148
ha ha, you're funny :^)
>>
>>61344118
>implying 4chan is not an echo-chamber as well

hehe
>>
>>61347954
>I'm betting he's paying a fortune on taxes
If it's a big enterprise, then he might be not paying any. Loopholes and abuses are everywhere for the big companies, while small ones who could thrive because of special agreements just for them and state subsides are completely fucked.

>Let me guess, it wasn't very profitable when it was state run.
While heavily indebted due to the titanic costs of infrastructure, SNCF as a monpolistic state-owned company provided a surplus of about a hundred millions euros, with a japanese-tier quality of service and providing easy transit everywhere in France.

Now it's ridiculous. SNCF still pays the titanic maintenance fees for the networks and train stations, and has to deal with competition that are inefficient and screw them over (Tello, the private competitor, has an average of 4 hour delay on each train.) since due to European regulations, services are artificially divided when they were united before.
>>
>>61348009
Because that would be stupid ?

1) Won't make them stop to come.
2) Will create scandals and tear-jerking scenes in the media.
3) Nobody really cares. Calais migrants are getting more bashed by white nationalists than they disturb the local peace.
4) We invested in a normalised refugee camp just for them.
>>
>>61348410
Yes it is, that is my point. He seems to think the internet isn't mostly echo chambers and social media is lyke todally lyke the truth n stuff.
>>
>>61347872

Fuck why do I find commieblocks so aesthetically pleasing when I know they are fucking shitholes to live in?

>>61347982
>spanish stock market

Besides being mostly a meme this shit is speculation galore and people thinking that the UK going to shit will affect the tourism. But common people don't give a fuck about the shares and hate the "liberally toothed" chavs trashing the coast which they avoid like literally ISIS people unless they live there (protip: no one does) or are sick in the head and have a fetish for easy british slags
>>
>>61348129
Ah, so you pour buttons of money into these failed neighboorhoods due to their desastrous performance, giving them an educational privilege in order to compensate for the fucked up surrounding they grow up in.
That might pay out in the veeeery long run, as it reduces social unrest and may make some people take on valuable skills and improved social competence, but making this moneydrain permanent by getting even more unskilled people of noneuropean background seems to be a bad idea.
Immigration is not a meme-argument as you stated, you cant eat whats bigger then your head or in other words-what surpasses the amount of money you can redistribute from the taxpayer without burdening your middleclass too much or shoo the rich ones away.
>>
File: Barb-s.png (2 MB, 1848x791) Image search: [Google]
Barb-s.png
2 MB, 1848x791
>>61348818
m8 I live in a gommiebloc

It's not that bad
>>
>>61344118
Literally all the major British newspapers: Sun, Telegraph, Daily Mail all massively shilled for brexit
>>
>>61349084

>Telegraph

How do you explain this, then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/the-eu-will-treat-britain-like-greece/
>>
>>61348985
I used to live in a gommie block too.It is fine and you are never alone.

Now i live in this big house and it is just me.No neighbors to make noise and also no neighbors to ask for help to carry your new washing machine.

I have mixed feeling about this but once i get kids i think they will be better in the big house.
>>
>>61348555
They are invaders.
>>
>>61349151
Literally after brexit, check out their actual editorials
>>
>>61349084
The Daily Mail has been shitting on UKIP and Nigel for years, they are in some weird middle ground where they have absolutely no allegiance except to what will bring them the most clicks at that current second.
>>
>>61349189

I don't have the subscription, but if what you say is true, it makes no sense for Telegraph to shill for Brexit then immediately afterwards make a rather depressing prediction about its negative consequences.
>>
>>61348842
ZEP have existed since very long ago, and it has never been a drain on our economy.

You need to realise than the National Education here is one of the biggest employer of Europe and the biggest of France, by a huge margin.

Education has always been the number one expense.

And it works just fine. Students in ZEP commit much less crimes, learn valuables skills and end up being somewhat useful members of society.

The problem is that after 15 years the way of teaching change radically and is much more theoretical (short studies with the intent of quick jobs are viewed as something disgraceful here), so they usually end up being jobless and begin to start shit.

To me immigration was a meme argument in Brexit because they were not in Schengen.
>>
>>61335226
THEY TEEK ER JERBS
>>
>>61349155
I wish you the best ! Though here the neighbours don't actually do that much noise after 10pm, and it's quite spacious (around 25 m2 all for myself).

>>61349156
Wrong. They are refugees fleeing a war zone, leaving women and children behind because they could only afford one ticket. At least that's the case 80% of the time.

One could argue that France or Europe is not fit for them, that our identity might be menaced, and so on. The word "invaders" is just a far-right dog whistle.
>>
>>61349478
No friend, they have invaded long before Hillary Clinton engineered the Syria situation to serve Israel (those E-mail leaks sure were informative), they are vermin and should be removed from Europe immediately but this lack of action and therefore support of their existence is what people grew tired of from Europe.
>>
>>61342877
You had traditional media reproducing Farage's stream of consciousness (this had been happening for months tho, I think it was late last year he talked about how the US doesn't have to worry about being in a union on question time, never mind his crap about the trade negotiations) and the tabloids printing Murdoch bullshit. And a lot of people will verbatim repeat shit at each other and call it debate: like Sun readers will reinform each other of what each other read in the Sun over and over again. Even the goldfish bowl style TV debates were particularly poor.

Don't forget that this is social media, and it's like a catch all term for a bunch of shit we use to talk to each other now rather than meeting up down the pub or something. A lot of older people have had their social circles shrink and become more static partly because of this change in culture. Not being funny but I did say "a little debate". Not much better but still better.
>>
>>61349267
newspapers aren't a monolith, they allow writers with various opinions. They editors were clearly pro-brexit
>>
>>61349282
>the biggest employer of Europe
So it has become an "industry" by itself that yields profit?

Well then I hope your efforts bear fruits and the demographics wont blow up in major instability.
Nice hearing of some undeniable positive policy.
>>
>>61349684
You'd be a terrible chef anon, too much salt.
>>
Pommy bastards.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-24/brexit-sees-british-pound-slump-aussie-dollar-follow/7540150
>>
>>61350132
Again, not that bothered. I'm not just a British national, I still have free movement and all that. Mostly annoyed about devaluing the pound since my money's been gimped. But it's a little depressing to see all this "I voted leave to get rid of brown people but it turns out India is in the commonwealth!" And "What do you mean we might be Schengen zone now?" Type shit. Those are probably the more intelligent types of "whoops" comments too.
>>
>>61350506
Cry more, go and offer your woman to some kind rapefugees like the cuck that you are.

Your ancestors would spit on you for your treason and I don't know how you can live with yourself, unless you are an epic le trolle which let's face it, you probably are.
>>
>>61350745
>Your ancestors would spit on you for your treason
> implying
Who do you even think my ancestors are bro?
>>
>>61350955
Some sort of jf?
>>
>>61351067
Keep going
>>
>>61349825
It doesn't yield direct profit, mind you, and it's far from perfect.

It's just that many French people are civil servants.

>>61349614
*tips tinfoil hat*
>>
>>61351264
What? What could be further than jf, Martians?
>>
>>61351502
Sorry man, but the email leaks which are sanctified in their legatimicy by the US department which makes a big fuss about them directly stated that The baathist syria is a threat to Israels hegemony over the Levant-which directly translates into US influence.

Theres a reason that all the other US allys in the region such as Saudi arabia jumped on the anti-Assad bandwagon as soon as the trouble started there.
The islamic world being full of factions that hate each other which gets exploited by greater foreign powers is geopolitics, not conspiracy.
>>
*albeit saying that hillary "engineered" the whole situation by herself is too far, there was instability from the beginning on.
>>
>>61351502
Where was the tinfoil hat aspect of the post? Are you seriously saying you haven't read Clintons leaked E-mails?

Not even the one where she said she wants to sacrifice a chicken to Moloch?

Jesus man, you are behind.
>>
File: 1454623205073.jpg (1 MB, 1850x900) Image search: [Google]
1454623205073.jpg
1 MB, 1850x900
>>61346803
You think I was saying it as a bad thing? :^) Silly tu quoque role-player....
>>
>>61333741
When was the last time a neonazi nobody killed someone? It is very suspicious, kind of like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Cook

>In early 2003 he was reported to be one of the cabinet's chief opponents of military action against Iraq, and on 17 March he resigned from the Cabinet.

>In early August 2005, Cook and his wife, Gaynor, took a two-week holiday in the Highlands of Scotland. At around 2:20 pm, on 6 August 2005, whilst walking down Ben Stack[25] in Sutherland, Scotland, Cook suddenly suffered a severe heart attack, collapsed, lost consciousness and fell about 8 feet (2.4 m) down a ridge.
>>
>>61351809
>she wants to sacrifice a chicken to Moloch?

wat?
>>
>>61351720
Elaborate more you illiterate prig

Obv I have some foreign ancestors, you should have guessed it by my multiple nationalities but even "true" Brits have foreign blood.
>>
>>61351502
French suburbs are southamerican tier
>>
>>61349688
Taylore Swift sure loves those British men. Glad she's upgraded form that Scot to a real English gentleman.
>>
>>61352412
>Doesn't even know what jf means
>>
>>61352378
With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>>
>>61352412
Ahh, so you are a dirty foreigner, your opinion is now meaningless to me.
>>
File: 1365453411523.jpg (65 KB, 836x470) Image search: [Google]
1365453411523.jpg
65 KB, 836x470
>>61352378
H̦̳͍̥̺̖͒͘͝i̦̣̱ͩͬͩ͒̾̃̈̆͝l̺̣ͫ̾̀ͤͤͦ̾̅ͧͅl̵̻̻̟ͣ̚a̛̝͉͓̾͐̌̎ͫ́̚r̨͙͕͎̳̖̲̬͙̄͊͊ͩ͆̍̂̐̀ȳ̴̨̤̭̦̲̽̏̍ ̥̯̮͒̇́̏ͩ̀́͢i̵͈͕͕̤͚͓̺̯ͭ̓̓̑s̷̢͚͚̣͇͉ͪ̌͗̔́ ̭̰͙͔͙̔ͭͧ̀͡ͅḁ̛̙̋ͣ ̸̗̙̑́ͧ͑̍̓ͣ̐t͓͈̩͕̞̳͂̐͠r̦̺̜̱̃ͪ̒̋u̜̞̹͙̻̻̹̳̹͋ͪ͡e̴͚͈̞͍̠͗̉͑ͩ̕ ̺͉͕̦͍͐ͬ͡b͑̈́͊̌̅̈́̓̅͏̺͖̦̞͕̫̗́l̴͈̗ͧ̏ͥ̐̎͗ͯͬ̇͜ͅoͬͪ̿ͧ͑ͣ҉̰̞̳̰̪̝o̧͂͗̇͏͈̹͓͍̙̖ͅḑ̀ͥ̄͒͆ͥͩͫͩ͠͏͔ ̵͔̗̗ͪͭ͊̚d̴̞̗̪̫̼ͬ̍͊̔̌ͮ͋̏̚͢͜ī̭ͯ͆ͮ̽ͪͧ͜͢͜sͨ́̀̃͞҉̵̤͔c̨͙̍͛̂̌̅͗̃i̴̶̘̤̯͇ͧ̃̉̂̈́̒̓ͪ̌p̛̯̳̭͓͋͌l̸̺͎̭̼͔̮̅ͬ͑͛̋ͬ̓͝e̽̆͜҉͉̙̰ ͍̣͉͉̰͍̬̮ͮ̍̔͐͌͊͋ơ̻̩̱̍̑̑̆̑͂ͥ̋ͣf̺͎̪̗̺͉̹͋̽̄̈ͤ̌ͫ̚͝ͅ ̵͍͙͇͚̮̀̈́͌ͯt̮̤̖̼͎͚̅͆͆̈̂̈̍ͭ͆h̗̰̮͓̗͑̾͑̔ȩ̡̱̫̩̃͛ͨ̏̆̂ͯ ̀̄҉̮̝̦̝͉ͅd͙̭̥͉͖͆ͦͨ̆a̟̮̗̜̘͖̒͑r͓͔͍̭̜̣̟͖̼ͭͭ͌͗̂̀́̃̄͘k͇̻͖̩̣͎̱͒̃̍̀̔͟ ̵̣̫̍͗̉ͨ͠f̹͙̼̱̓̀͜a̪̣̳̳̞̤̜̦ͩ̅̓́ͅt̃ͩ̈́ͤ̌̂ͭ̚҉̜̺̮̮̦͜h͖̹̺͍̣̰̊̀͑̿̾̍͊ͫė̵͕͍̭̗̪͍̣͖ͩ̉̾ͅr̴ͦ͐҉̜̻̺͖̗̤ ̽̈́̑͋̂̅ͬ͋͂҉̩̥̟͟M̫͎ͫ̆͐͐͛ͥͨ̒͆͘o̶̡͎̥̟̤̪͚̪͓̊̅ͦͮ̎͐͂̒l̮̭͉̹̫͎̐̈ͤ̓͑͐͒͌̀͟ȯ̘̣͈̬̾͜͞cͨͥ̓҉̸̥͚̭h̡̜̺̀ͩ̐̐ͨ͌ͦ̽̚͢
>>
>>61352543
She's just looking for more song material.
>>
>>61352697
That sounds so ridiculous I refuse to belief its legit.
Maybe some morbid inside joke we dont get?
>>
>>61352744
> is on /int/ to listen to British opinion only
Kek
>>
>>61352799
Hiddleston will be the new James Bond, she's trying to get in there to play a Bond girl and write the new Bond song.
>>
>>61352847
It's obviously a joke
>>
File: Bohemian grove.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian grove.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>61352847
I hope so, but stranger things have happened.
>>
>>61352879
I only listen to British peoples opinions when talking about the future of Britain, yes.
>>
>>61352935
Or it'll be yet another song about how he made her sad once.
>>
File: image.jpg (441 KB, 1207x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441 KB, 1207x882
>>
>>61353052
What did you think of the Governor of the Bank of England's speech? Or Bojo for that matter?
>>
>>61353172
>remain supporter map
>>
>>61353172
KEK GERMANY
>>
>>61353204
Mark Carney is Canadian therefore British and BoJos bloodline have assimilated and only want the best for our country therefore I consider him British.

You want me to say I hate them because they weren't born here, don't you? If they assimilate and want what is best for the country then I accept them.
>>
>>61353172
>not a single one in Aragon
>not a single one in Euskadi
>not a single one in Galicia

North pride world wide
>>
>>61347872
>welfare still flows generously pacifying them so we rarely get any riots at all
eyy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJIDgTKc6k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeXOmt1FgcY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAt52dxPOPg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upFX1bTM5gQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB8K1L2yL2w
>>
>>61353363
> dat cognitive dissonance
Lol. I don't care if you like them or hate them, I just wanted to remind you who's in charge. Lizzy and Phil are bloody German and Greek ffs
>>
>>61353580
This is wrong and shows you when someone is a retard. Protip friend, that German heritage you people like to claim she has, guess where that came from, here.

You see the monarchs of Europe were constantly married and passed around all of Europe.
>>
>>61353721
>Protip friend, that German heritage you people like to claim she has, guess where that came from, here.
> German heritage originates in Britain

Wew. What's even the problem with the EU again? They're basically all English now
>>
>>61335226
There's no real argument. The only use of brexit is a show of disapproval and a leap of faith into hoping that Sweden and France also call quits. Which won't happen (probably).

The downsides aren't nearly as bad as people say, but they're still there. Since there's no EU influence now we're definitely going to see a larger wealth gap between the rich and poor. The UK has lots of single mothers so this can't mean well for the next generation. FAS is high enough as it is, and the North is already a literal breeding grounds for the dumbest, scummiest gnomes you'll see in Europe. Either way, the North is completely fucked. London has always been a shithole, so nothing changes there, and most non-London tourists are pretty much Asian.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/21/pregnant-women-alcohol-abuse
yes it's from 2014 but you get what I'm saying. Hope you don't need sources to tell that only the south and midwest (aside from london) are the decent parts of the UK. and maybe Wales. but who gives a shit about wales
>>
>>61334224

You're the worst type
>>
>>61354201
The German Bund market has gone crazy and it seems to be a positive thing for the EU.
>>
>>61354201
>Since there's no EU influence

You will likely stay in the european market. UK will have to abide by their rules. Almost nothing will change.
>>
>>61354138
You are one stupid motherfucker, read that post again.
>>
>>61354268
Right now the market is unstable, so it's impossible to tell. The fact the the £/$ ratio is returning could just be completely reactionary, but I'm not mr. market expert.
>>
>>61354201
God damn you're vermin. I know this is just bait but the people like this deserve the gallows.
>>
>>61354469
>but I'm not mr. market expert.
Yeah we can tell.
>>
>UK votes Brexit because immigrants, 350m pounds/week, and regulation
>British and German businesses lobby UK and EU to agree to Norway model
>freedom of movement, paying into EU funds, acceptance of EU regulations except this time without input

Simply incredible banter, folks.
>>
>>61354506
GDP per capita in the north is literally in line with Eastern Europe.
>>
>>61354817
Yes it is, what does that have to do with the utter demonisation of all things British that could only come out of a self hating cucks mind?
>>
>>61354924
I love England. I just don't like Eastern Europe. Which includes Northern England.
>>
>>61354416
I'm guessing you're talking about Queen Vic and her kids intermarrying a lot. She was from a German noble house. Her best claim to British heritage was being very likely illegitimate.
>>
>>61355023
Flawless.
>>
File: brazifilm.jpg (47 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
brazifilm.jpg
47 KB, 720x404
>>61354201
> a larger wealth gap between the rich and poor. The UK has lots of single mothers so this can't mean well for the next generation.

Will a 21th century Mosley arise from the depressive chaos and install an eugenic oriented technocracy?
>>
>>61354469
The bond markets are a bit voodoo. Like I know stability there is usually good for shit like pensions, and this sort of thing is associated with a need for very high liquidity. Why it's happening I dunno, but I've heard it might be magic for the EU. Certainly if this is yet another financial services moving to other parts of Europe move it won't hurt them.
>>
>>61354712
350m a week is literally nothing for the UK. Cameron gives out that much a day in ass pennies.
>>
I always say it. germans are destroy europe for their profit.
they killed greece and italy. by their trade surplus.
germans always say "please pay debt" to greece and italy.
but their debt and euro crisis made by germans, for inexpensive currency of euro.
i think germans really evil. fuck them.
>>
>>61355568
Irrelevant.
>>
>>61355574
Germans are cool guys. Greeks are pretty fucking scumy and lazy. They would be in debt whatever they would or wouldn't do. Probably similar for Italians.
>>
>>61355726
Italy has a decent economy. Their politicians are just a bit shite.
>>
File: Rudol_von_Stroheim.jpg (167 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
Rudol_von_Stroheim.jpg
167 KB, 500x588
>>61355574
>Japan calling Germany evil
Now I've seen everything...
>>
>>61332145
The stars don't represent the members of the European union
>>
>>61355726
if greeks are lazy. why germans are destroy greece industry?
EURO has "fixed exchange rate" in EU. EURO has always inexpensive.
if increase of export trade, currency is expensive.
but euro has always inexpensive.
its trade surplus is due to the sacrifice of greece and italy
>>
>>61335226
I don't think Germans can really understand. You have always had authoritarian leadership that ultimately ended in humiliation. Think wo1, Hitler's rise and wo2 and the following east/west split. The very thought of freedom and independence is foreign.

The UK used to have a large empire and faced periods of strife and ultimately victory. A lot of the older UK generations still feel a sense of pride when they think of their nation and its achievements.

Germans just feel shame and expressing national pride is socially unacceptable. Valuing your culture and being proud of your history = nationalism = literally another hitler.

Even though there are many great aspects to the EU it is also fundamentally flawed. The best example is the refugee crisis. Not being able to control your own borders when an elected politician in another country decides she can invite half of Africa without consulting anyone is retarded.

Leaving is going to seriously hurt the UK for at least 5-10 years but long term they might be better off. I really doubt the Euro will still be around by then because countries like Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and to a lesser extent France simply cannot compete.

For lulz, compare the youth employment figures of the southern countries with Germany since the inception of the Euro.
>>
>>61356382
Germans didn't destroy them, Greeks just weren't able to handle themselves.
Everyone wants Greeks to be a strong economy.
>>
File: Image 010.png (50 KB, 747x412) Image search: [Google]
Image 010.png
50 KB, 747x412
And the award of poorest performing economic bloc over the time period of 2000-2016 goes toooooo....
>>
File: 1466799295634.png (100 KB, 626x833) Image search: [Google]
1466799295634.png
100 KB, 626x833
>>61345975
>having thousands of images
gross
>>
>>61348555
1) Of course not, Germany is inviting them in.
2) Oh no, better not make any decisions anymore that might upset people.
3) Yeah because getting beat up will help them.
4) If we just keep throwing money at it, it will go away.
>>
>>61356772
i dont think so.
but i know greece economy is weak.
greece economy of before using euro was bit stabilise. they arent has failure economy.
i know germams has many export trade of militaliy industry. many of which are also exported to greece. They were always trade deficit.
>>
File: Smug Trump.jpg (23 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
Smug Trump.jpg
23 KB, 630x354
>>61332145
>MFW Costa Rica left the SIECA because of Cuban migrants
>>
File: 232d1e18.jpg (159 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
232d1e18.jpg
159 KB, 1200x675
I support wise british people
>>
>>61335226
the only leave people with actual arguments are socialists and anrchists, etc.
>>
>>61356772
>Germans didn't destroy them
There was bribery from German industrial ists to Greek politicians. Both a shit frankly
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 600x387
>>61352358
How is that similar? This man may very well've been killed by a secret service.

There are numerous witnesses and a psycho cunt that shot and hatched Jo Cox with a machette.

Surprisingly, neo-nazis kill people.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-cornwall-issues-plea-for-funding-protection-after-county-overwhelmingly-votes-in-favour-of-a7101311.html
>>
>>61356838
Gercucks on suicide watch.
>>
>>61357948
Yeah, because after decades of EU and mass immigration someone would kill some irrelevant politician days after a brexit poll that the media is using as propaganda ever since.

Not one of the richest and powerful unions in the world sacrificing one of their minions to prevent their extinction.
>>
>>61357948
There's a long time fringe theory that the National Front is an MI5 project or something.

It's definitely a possibility. The Jo Cox thing seems very high profile tho.
>>
>>61358354
Not National Front, Britain First. I'm sure people have thought about the NF too tho.
>>
>>61358254
Goddamn, brits are legitimately retarded as hell. HOW FUCKING DUMB AND INBRED CAN YOU GET?
>>
>>61335226
I think it's a sign that the world is waking up to how unfairly liberals treat the working class. Afraid of being labeled ``racist", liberalism takes a dominating voice in the public, while the voices of the displaced working class go quiet.

Given the opportunity to have a direct say on national policy, would you be so surprised that the repressed working class would then shout?

It's happening in America with Trump. Now it's being mirrored in Britain.
The logical conclusion would be for it to continue in France.
>>
>>61335226

EU is currently negociating with the US the TTIP and the TISA.

It has a shiton of free trade agreements and/or commercial agreements with other countries.

Britain has always seen the EU as a free-trade agreement and nothing more. Why on earth would they want to stay as they can achieve free trade with a simple treaty ?
>>
>>61359040
>It's happening in America with Trump.
Trump isn't respected by the working class nearly at all. And in a lot of these sorts of analyses the working class is conflated with the petit bourgeois or poor.
>>
>>61345218
"Muh freedom" is the only reason needed desu
>>
>>61335681
paki
>>
>>61349614
>Hillary Clinton engineered the Syria situation to serve Israel (those E-mail leaks sure were informative)
Sauce?
>>
>>61364993
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
here.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.