[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the Chinese have forgiven Britain for The Opium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1459999135836.jpg (184 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459999135836.jpg
184 KB, 600x600
Do you think the Chinese have forgiven Britain for The Opium Wars?

Are they going to use the brexit to destroy Britain?
>>
>>61316729
Opium wars was just a prank bro
>>
>>61316962
ITs probably the most evil war in history though. Warring someone so you can flood their country with drugs is pretty bad man

t. part of the dead empire
>>
No, no, that's long gone already. WW2 however, that China will never forget.
>>
>>61316729
What are the Opium wars, did they have a cartel or something?
>>
File: smug goddess.webm (1 MB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
smug goddess.webm
1 MB, 382x382
>>61317076
Not my job to educate amerifats. Go read a book
>>
Do the Chinese even care about their history ?
>>
>>61317076
google it you dumb fuck
>>
>>61317076
they got all the chinks addicted to opium so they could sell it to them
>>
>>61317076
Jesus christ.
>>
>>61317076
What is the Google dot com, does it have all the information about everything in existence or something?
>>
>>61316729
Well I went to China and was treated like royalty.

Must have wanted more Opium.
>>
File: 216 - V2FKptb.png (942 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
216 - V2FKptb.png
942 KB, 1440x1920
>>61320677
I bet that's what they wanted, or a kid with a UK passport
>>
no
The Chinese never seems to forget the grudges they held
>>
All the Chinese people I know (and trust me it's a lot) are in favour of the Brexit. At first I thought they were genuinely compassionate towards 'sovereignty' and 'patriotic' feelings the Brexiters had.

Then the more I talked to them about it, the more they seemed to contradict themselves. Sovereignty for Britain, but not for Xinjiang/HK/Tibet?? etc. They'd avoid a specific well thought out answer and would instead give some stupid response like 'It is your democracy, they wanted it so it's good."

I've had 4 years experience working with Chinese people and 2 of those years were in China. If these few years have taught me anything, it's that they're evil, lying, conniving sons of bitches. They really want the EU to disintegrate further, making it weaker and easier for China to have the advantage.
>>
File: 1356170972169.jpg (141 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1356170972169.jpg
141 KB, 501x585
It is not over, until London is owned by Hong Kong and the queen is a Chink Empress.
>>
china loves brits.
>>
>Are they going to use the brexit to destroy Britain?

Brexit is hurting China right now.
>>
>>61320992
Those places are China.

Britain aint EU.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.