[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he responsible for what happened in the UK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Is he responsible for what happened in the UK?
>>
>>61314580
yeah, why not
>>
>>61314580
not in the slightest, memer
>>
no, but I feel the opposite might happen. Brexit could signal Trump presidency
>>
Yes, think about it
>GBP tanks
>Travel to the UK increases
>Trump happens to own a golf course in scotland
>>
>>61314653
neither caused the other, although I'm not saying it's a coincidence they are happening at the same time. the west's pendulum is just swinging towards nationalism again
>>
>>61314580
No
>>
>>61314653
Trump has never had even close to the amount of support Brexit did
>>
>>61314731
Good maybe it can get it right this time, and if not then maybe when it swings back to globalism they can get it right that time.
>>
>>61314950
You're right, he has way more. Millions upon millions support him
>>
trump more like drumpf
>>
>>61314580
I'm the one who did it and I would do it a gain. I'm a Greek.
>>
>>61314994
He can't even get his own party to support him.

You are truly delusional if you think his dumb personality cult will work in November. He's George Wallace tier.

He's really too dumb and thin skinned to pull it off. Has no composure. Sad!
>>
>>61315479
obviously you put effort into that bait, have a (You)
>>
>>61315479
Yes but people love that about him and people said it would be impossible to win the primaries and that's exactly what he did. He's going to win November because people unironically love him
>>
>>61315541

which part was the bait
>>
>>61315541
It's easy to b8 Trumpers because they're so emotion driven

>>61315576
The primaries are not hard to win compared to the general. He was also up against a dozen turds who were too busy picking each other off to take him on

He's virtually incoherent.
>>
>>61315695
>The primaries are not hard to win compared to the general. He was also up against a dozen turds who were too busy picking each other off to take him on

That remind me of something.
>>
>>61316050
Pretty much. Not only that, but the only people who participate in primaries are radically ideological/partisan. Trump needs to convince 60 million more people, many of whom already deeply loathe him, to vote for him. Pathetic!
>>
>>61314580
Liberty?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.