[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What language should I learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
My friend did this a couple days ago and I decided to do it as well.
>>
Brainfuck
>>
Kazakh
>>
Autism to understand this website better.
>>
Lojban
>>
>>61313192
Gaelic.
>>
Is your friend the one learning Romanian ?

You learn Flemish
>>
animerunes
>>
File: 76741_Esperanto_kidschain.jpg (68 KB, 563x428) Image search: [Google]
76741_Esperanto_kidschain.jpg
68 KB, 563x428
Esperanto
>>
Turkish
>>
I think my friend is learning romanian
>>
Ayabadhu
>>
Nahuatl
>>
gothic
>>
>>61313192
Learn spanish so you can interact with people around you
>>
>>61313617
reroll
>>
I would like to say that the most frequently said language is the one i will learn
>>
>>61313192
Farsi
>>
>>61314014
Turkish then
>>
Esperanto
One of the easiest languages a person speaking English can learn and it also gives you a head start in learning other languages as well.
>>
>>61313192
Afrikaans
One of the easiest languages a person speaking English can learn and it also gives you a head start in learning other languages as well.
>>
Trips for Hebrew.
>>
File: seaic.png (318 KB, 798x678) Image search: [Google]
seaic.png
318 KB, 798x678
>>61313192
Irish
>>
>>61313192
French
Oh, and it's actually useful.
>>
>>61313397
Are you trying to be stereotypically German?
>>
Pick a culture you find interesting
>>
>>61314554
Rerolling.
>>
Xhosa
>>
>>61314637
REROLLING AGAIN
>>
silesian
>>
>>61314668
Fourth time the charm.
>>
>>61314739
Come on
>>
>>61314668
>>61314554
>being this close twice
kek

I'll roll for Hebrew too, because the Duolingo course just came out
>>
>>61313192
post panties beastboy
>>
>>61314554
>>61314668
>>61314776
>>61314778
AAAAARGH
>>
File: esperanto in a nutshell.png (6 KB, 1144x74) Image search: [Google]
esperanto in a nutshell.png
6 KB, 1144x74
>>61313397
>>61313496
>>61314392
fuck off

I wish supporting conlangs were a bannable offense on /int/.
>>
Hewbre
>>
Hebrew
>>
>>61313192
cant go wrong with spanish.
>>
Hebrew
>>
Or Hebrew
>>
Toki Pona
>>
Basque
>>
>>61313192
It depends on what area you live in, as well as your needs.
If you live in the south, Spanish is your best bet. If you're fucking weabooitis trash, Japanese would serve you well. Otherwise, Chinese is pretty useful, as everything seems to come from there.
>>
No matter what it will wear on you and get tiring at times, it will begin to feel like a chore, so pick a country you give a single shit about. If you want to get fluent fluent you'll have to talk to people who speak the language, so don't be one of those meme'rs in big business or the military who are fluent in Arabic or Mandarin despite hating the people who speak it. Your flag is US so I suggest something European if you're unsure, you'll find the most relatable people there and the languages are related to English. Spanish, French, German, Italian are all safe picks.
>>
Speak spanish where you can say such catch phrases such as
váyase al carajo yanqui puto
La concha de tu madre
Chúpame
bésame el culo puto
no mames wey.
and so much more.
>>
schweizer deutsche so you can talk about how much you enjoy fucking horses
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.