[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that Central Asians are as tall as Europeans due to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Is it true that Central Asians are as tall as Europeans due to all the milk and meat they eat?
>>
>>61308589
Aren't central Asians also lactose intolerant?
Does that mean their girls have stinky butts?
Eww!
>>
Young Koreans are already a good few inches taller than white people.
>>
>>61308754
Here we go...
>>
>>61308754
Nobody cares about koreans
>>61308589
yes, borat is very tall
>>
>>61308589
Central Asians are a meme. They don't exist. It's just China decieving us all.
>>
>>61308754
t. park kim chee
>>
>>61311455
>Central Asians are a meme. They don't exist.
Only because all of them already moved to Moscow.
>>
>>61313141
why aren't your central asian muslims so autistic about Islam?
>>
>>61313436
russian influence
namely vodka
>>
>>61313436
Well, some of them are, they just don't have any power or radicality to do anything about it.
>>
>>61313471
this

but they are culturally muslim

at weddings they do islamic rites then down a shot of vodka and begin getting hammered
>>
>>61313141
Is that how Slavs were born?
>>
>>61308589
According to google the average Kazakh male is 5'6.5"
>>
>tfw no Kazakhstani gf
>>
>>61315660
>tfw no Kazakhstani gf
>>
What the FUCK even goes on in central asia
>>
>>61316126
Why don't you go there and find out?
>>
>>61316312
I don't want to be ransomed.
>>
>>61316126
Arranged marriages, fermented dairy products, hunting with eagles, Islam, government restrictions of panties, very tall female volleyball players
>>
>>61318262
> restriction of panties
What does this mean
>>
>>61318450
In Kazakhstan, the customs union forbid the sales of lingerie with less than 6% cotton

In Uzbekistan, authorities banned the displaying of women's underwear in stores and women now have to go to the counter to request them.
>>
>>61313550
Aren't there a lot of Central Asians fighting for ISIS in Syria? Also read that IMU was causing issues in Uzbekistan and Tajikistan (along with Taliban/AL Qaeda spillover in Tajikistan)?
>>
>you'll never have a kipchak gf who will join you while youre conquering lands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYrrW5ByzhQ
>>
not related to this threeafd but I just gotta say guys shitposting is hardd work i just tired to reallt fucxking do it like a lot but it rectquires a lot of cfreative inspiration aand I just don't know if i can KEoop ity uop
>>
>>61318262
>a law that forbids women to wear underwear
I'm getting hard thinking about it.
>>
>>61318262
Sounds bretty good. Which one is the memeist
>>
>>61308754
Aus bro here who has Korean exchange students at his Uni. No, they're still short. I honestly have no idea where that """"tall"""" Korean stereotype comes from.
>>
>>61323334
I've seen a lot of tall chinks, Koreans and flips are short though
>>
>>61313436
Buddhist influence and Russian culling of those who are.
>>
>>61319053
never say never
>>
>>61315623
What the fuck are these numbers and elevated commas supposed to mean
>>
>>61324256
I guess 5 feet and 6,5 inches.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.