[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy why did the Allies bomb Dresden??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466789892262.jpg (34 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
1466789892262.jpg
34 KB, 403x604
>Daddy why did the Allies bomb Dresden??
>>
cuz they started the war xDdDd
>>
Ask your mother
>>
>>61307459
poland started the war
>>
>>61309495
how?
>>
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN
ALERTA ALERTA ANTIFASCISTA
NO BORDER NO NATION ACAB
#NOPEGIDA
>>
>>61309674
They attacked the radio station Gleinitz.
Read a history book.
>>
>>61309674
they built death camps and started killing jews and ethnic germans
>>
>>61309818
>implying history books says the true
pls

>>61309832
devilish
>>
>>61307280
Pest control
>>
>>61310111
>Pest control
Mississippi still exist
>>
>>61307280
To win the war, sweetheart.
They got the idea from the Luftwaffle over London, and in typical Allied fashion, did it better than the Axis.
>>
>>61307280
To punish them for being noble and not excepting degeneracy dear
>>
They needed real state for refugee camps.

PS: Remove that hat. What kind of mothers husband would i be if i let you play with racist parafernalia.
>>
>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.
>>
File: get-a-load-of-this-guy.jpg (22 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
get-a-load-of-this-guy.jpg
22 KB, 450x433
>>61313442
Heartily approved.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.