[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's military conscription like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: americansoldiers1861.jpg (334 KB, 1385x1357) Image search: [Google]
americansoldiers1861.jpg
334 KB, 1385x1357
What's military conscription like?
>>
Boring as hell.
>>
>>61301373
lots of gay sex
>>
Here?
Just like a compulsory ( not even that because it's a lottery-like system so not everyone has to do it) PE class with some martial references thrown in that lasts 5 hours, once a week for 1 year.
They never fire a rifle once, or get any serious small unit tactics training.
>>
>>61302236
This
>>
They didn't take me last time conscription was in place because they had more than enough conscripts and I was a skinny pasty little shit, and now I'm too old. Joke's on them.
>>
>>61301373
useless
>>
>>61302764
>They never fire a rifle once, or get any serious small unit tactics training.
It must be nice, not having to fund a serious military
>>
>>61301373
I found that my eyesight was shit thanks to the military physical exams
>>
>>61302983
Tbh senpai our actual soldiers have to sign up to be actual soldiers and they do get some serious training and are pretty good at what they do, especially the Marines.
But I guess our government didn't want half the country to have the fighting skills to overthrow them kek.
Not to mention training future cartel fodder.
>>
Boring and mundane.

I can't watch war movies with the same view ever again. 90% of war is just patrol and establishing an outpost in the middle of nowhere. Begging that you wont see an enemy frontline.
>>
>>61301373
Gay, unconstitutional, and unnecessary for a country like the modern day US.
>>
File: 1457430592509.jpg (52 KB, 490x723) Image search: [Google]
1457430592509.jpg
52 KB, 490x723
>>61301373
>tfw conscription ended 2 years before you was 18
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.