[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about your country's gun control? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 7cnIi6c.jpg (233 KB, 820x590) Image search: [Google]
7cnIi6c.jpg
233 KB, 820x590
How do you feel about your country's gun control?
Do you want more or less?
>>
we have pretty tight gun control, I have essentially never seen someone who isn't a police officer seen carrying weapons.

It's not too bad I suppose. gun related homicides are pretty low.
>>
>>61298915
>How do you feel about your country's gun control?
Varies by state, mine is pretty relaxed about it

>Do you want more or less?
Fuck off, don't take muh guns
>>
It's ok, they're controlled, no changes needed.
>>
File: unbarragable.jpg (48 KB, 638x455) Image search: [Google]
unbarragable.jpg
48 KB, 638x455
>>61298915
Less. Good thing that just became significantly more likely.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10595087/Hand-guns-should-be-legalised-and-licensed-Nigel-Farage-has-said.html
>>
>>61298915
HHHHHHHHNNNG
less
>>
It's fine, you can get a gun if you past tests.
>>
The gun control in my country is exceptional except for stupid shit like magazine limits and needing to contact the RCMP before you go to the range. If you've given someone a license to own a firearm then you should trust them enough to use it. If you don't trust them don't give them the license.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>61298915
Our gun laws are pretty much ideal. You make a license which is aproximately as difficult as a driving license and you can buy and carry.
Sadly EU is preparing a gun ban which will fuck our shit up. We are the only country in Europe opposing the ban.
>>
>How do you feel about your country's gun control?
Pretty good.
>Do you want more or less?
I'm ok about what weapons you can have and how to get them, but I hate the laws about how you can use them:
If a thief gets inside your home and he doesn't have a gun or you can't be sure if he is going to use it you can't shoot to him, you can only try to scare him or you will face a trial for "excess of legitimate defense".
>>
>>61298915
I simply don't know what to do if a nigga tries to enter in my house.
I'd like to own a Teaser to not dirty the floor, but the great brazillian government forbids.
I can own a pistol tough, but is more likely to be killed by the bureaucracy to get one.
It's easier to buy one in parallel market.
>>
>>61298915
Stricter than I want them to be but I get why.
I wish this fucking war ended already so they can be deregulated.
Fun fact, there's only 3 countries with constitutionally guaranteed gun rights, US, Mexico and Guatemala.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.