[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other disabled anons here on /int/? How do you deal with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1401167598370.png (783 KB, 1500x1796) Image search: [Google]
1401167598370.png
783 KB, 1500x1796
Any other disabled anons here on /int/?
How do you deal with it?
I also feel the pain, a pain that normies don't understand.
>you're fine the way you are, anon
Why do they always have to lie
>>
nigger what the fuck do you want me to do
>>
>>61293742
tell me how you feel, friend
>>
youre SPECIAL
>>
Yes I'm over 100 lbs overweight.

Feels ok I guess, I just like to eat and too lazy to exercise
>>
>>61293765
He's not your friend.
You don't have any friends.
And never will.
>>
>>61295138
I do have friends.
>>
File: 1465728445795.jpg (186 KB, 728x1092) Image search: [Google]
1465728445795.jpg
186 KB, 728x1092
>Anon we're at the beach, take off your shirt!
>Haha jump in the pool anon, but take your shirt off first!
>Anon it's so hot outside, take off your shirt while you mow the lawn to get a tan
>mfw

Tfw pectus excavatum
>>
>>61293604
not really disabled but i have ulcerative colitis, when im stressed i shit every 30 mins, each shit takes atleast 15 mins
>>
>>61295466
I've got poland syndrome
I know how you feel
>>
>>61295713
>poland syndrome
>first thought it was a joke about inability to pay denbts
>search it
>oh snap
>>webbed hands
>not froglike swimming webbing but is just debilitating
welp, you learn something new every day.
How's things m8? I haven't slept for over 24 hours so I might be a bit overly nonchalant with this.
>>
>>61296008
I only don't have a right pec
really makes it hard for me sometimes when everybody stares at that shit
>>
My left leg is amputated below the knee. Patrician disability desu, I can still walk about and nobody can tell when I'm clothed.
>>
File: water.jpg (77 KB, 468x608) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
77 KB, 468x608
>>61293604
Anon, what you want from life? Have you asked yourself why do you feel the pain?
Do you feel this feel because you dream of something that is simply impossible? Do you dream of being someone else?
I think the normies are saying those things because they don't know how to make you feel better. Truth is, only you can do this.
I don't want to pretend I know you or that I am some life changing guru so I'll just write about my feels.

I used to run away from feels. Some times I pretended everything is ok, that there is no problem, that the way things are satisfies me.Other times I lost all will to do anything worthwhile and just wasted my time for weeks.
Sometimes I felt angry, that my sadness is unproductive, that it accomplishes nothing, I told myself that the unpleasant feelings are my enemy that I have to fight them. I tried to resolve my problems, but the fear and stress that I might change nothing paralyzed me and in the end caused to failure I feared so much.
And some times I pretended that I accept the fate, that there is nothing I can change so no point worrying about it.

>Wilno nigdy nie będzie Polskie
I told my self...

The change didn't come overnight. But time went on and I started to question myself.
>Why am I angry?
>Why am I sad?
>Do I deserve to feel bad?
After years of programming myself that I should feel bad for the things I can't do and for all the wasted time, after years of telling myself that my life is basically over and wasted; I learned to forgive myself. And when I lifted this shitty burden of fear and guilt I noticed that I don't sabotage myself anymore. That I slowly am moving towards things I always wanted.
I may never achieve those grand goals I set for myself in the past, but since I learned to value even smallest victories it simply doesn't bother me anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.