[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Royal Marine who lost three limbs in Afghanistan Mark Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x720
>Royal Marine who lost three limbs in Afghanistan Mark Ormrod: I have to beg, borrow and steal for the care I need.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/royal-marine-who-lost-three-limbs-in-afghanistan-mark-ormrod-i-have-to-beg-borrow-and-steal-for-the-a2820696.html

Thanks for helping us in Afghanistan Britfags, but if you were this hard up in treating your injured you should have told us first
>>
>>61290142
lel
>>
>>61290142
How does he steals without legs and only one arm?
He is one skilled motherfucker.
>>
At least he can masturbate
>>
>>61290411
I guess people pretend they don't see him our of pity
>>
>>61290142
Now that all the money that previously went to the EU are going to be used to fund the NHS he should be right as rain.
>>
at least he isn't an american veteran.

he would have died already in one of our veteran's hospitals.

I got surgery on my spine 60 days before I left the US Army. Just because I didn't want to have risk VA hospital care.
>>
>>61290142
serves him right for killing civilians
>>
poor guy ;-;

not cool UK, not cool
>>
File: Homeless-vet-sweden.jpg (47 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Homeless-vet-sweden.jpg
47 KB, 600x315
>>61293227
at least he isn't a Sweden veteran.
>>
>>61293227
British veterans get treated like trash. they dont have the same support the troops mentality that Americans at least pretend to have.

>>61293297
did you like gaddafi or something? all the libyans on MENA hated him.
>>
>>61290142

how does he borrow and steal care?
>>
>>61293924
We have no such thing.
>>
File: 1242440845777.png (72 KB, 474x501) Image search: [Google]
1242440845777.png
72 KB, 474x501
>>61290690
I looked away for 5 seconds and my country became america.
>>
>>61293924

>Sweden veteran
From... what?
>Swedish units have taken part in peacekeeping operations in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cyprus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Liberia, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Chad.
>>
>>61294382
Of course not, that's why you are leaving him outside to freeze to death while rapefugees take up his housing.
>>
>>61294456
Our military is so bad we'd probably end up losing to the farmers on Shetland.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.