[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ on weekends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Weekend-Loading.png (102 KB, 482x283) Image search: [Google]
Weekend-Loading.png
102 KB, 482x283
It's Saturday! What do you guys do in the weekends? Party, online gaming, drugs, sleep, what?
Let's share! I'm happy today.
>>
study
>>
>>61285402
oh, come on! it's the weekend! let's have some fun :3
>>
>>61285460
can't, if I fail my exam, I can never have fun again.
>>
>>61285508
What exam?
>>
File: .jpg (251 KB, 599x1101) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
251 KB, 599x1101
Every day is a weekend when you are neet.
>>
>>61285544
One about transistors and Opamps that I failed three times already.
>>
>>61285582
i dont speak russian :(
>>
>>61285602
op-amps and transistors?
i love these little things.
good luck with your exam!
>>
>>61285612
just say "cyka blyat rush B idi nahui"
theyll get the point
>>
I'm 33 years old. I partied and did enough drugs in my 20s. that's why I'm here now.

I don't understand you younger people and your weird generation. I spent my late teens online because I lived in the middle of nowhere surrounded by retarded farmers, but the second I moved to a city for college I had ZERO time for online bullshit.

Do you all live in tiny rural shitholes? Why don't you move away and make friends in college and have fun? Don't you realize your 20s only last 10 years and it's the only time you can go out and have fun and party without people thinking you're a creepy weirdo? Why are you wasting it here? Do you think you can some day look back on your memes and trolling and bait threads and be satisfied?

oh yeah.. and I'm cleaning my apartment and marathoning Major Crimes like the old man that I am.
>>
Usual shit

Lift, study, sometimes work. Usually I have some friends come over and we have a barbeque.

Feels good, I like summer
>>
>>61285726
You made me sad

>>61285939
Invite me too
>>
>>61285350
Watched about 8 hours worth of pokemon anime
>>
>>61285350
>trying to make the best of of the fact my house was flooded
>making an exam
>visiting friends
>drinking beers down town with live music
>>
>>61286128
>my house was flooded
what happened?
>>
>>61286149
Heavy rain fall.
House is on the lowest point of the street, no drains, a door that doesn't close on the bottom, that's also placed too low.

The landlord is fixing it, but the concrete needs to dry first.
>>
>>61286374
That sucks, man! Did you lose any furniture or any electronics? Do you have insurance?
>>
>>61286453
Haven't seen damage to my things, it's all insured, but the floorboards are of the landlord, so his insurance covers that.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 265x190
Tfw kid throws up on your couch after you gave him free booze
>>
>>61286527
Are you staying with friends now?
>>
>>61285350
work, study, shitpost, game occasionally with someone. I sometimes smoked weed which is SOOO funny but you should only do that of you're 20+.
>>
>>61286586
If you ever get the opportunity, I highly recommend psilocybin or Lucy.
>>
>>61286586
>>61286693
don't do drugs, guys
>>
>>61285350
fap
>>
>>61286745
Honestly, occasional use of entheogens is probably healthy.
>>
>>61286805
drugs are spoopy, don't do them
>>
>>61286838
I think the debate on that one is a bit more complicated than people make it out to be.
>>
>>61286581
No, only the living room was flooded, rest of the house is fine
>>
>>61286905
yeah... i'm just shitposting, mostly.
if you think they do good to you, go ahead. i wish you the best!
i don't think these things are for me.

>>61286933
thank god. are you okay? were there any injuries?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.