[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If more civilized countries should teach their superior way of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ristar.png (28 KB, 320x223) Image search: [Google]
ristar.png
28 KB, 320x223
If more civilized countries should teach their superior way of life to less civilized countries, and they in turn do that, who would be in the bottom of the chain?

I mean, if France teaches Iran and Iran teaches Iraq and so on, who would come last?
>>
There are no superior or inferior civilizations.
All are absolute shit albeit it for different reasons.
>>
>>61280860
Finland

>"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Finns, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others."
>>
>>61281547
Source?
>>
>>61281705
Tacitus
>>
are you drunk again Sami ?
>>
>>61282033
I once bought 1.5ls of moonshine and drank the whole bottle head-on... I was unconsciousness for days. They thought I'd die.
>>
>>61280860
>civilization
>superior
Inuits and mongols are the great winners of life
>>
>>61282132
>spend millions of hours online complaining about Muslims
>claims no civilization is superior
>>
>>61282361
religion =/= civilisation

They can be closely linked but nobody is mad at muzzies for their contributions to mathematics and astrology
>>
>>61282404
All Western countries except France, US and Canada are against immigration overall. It doesn't work that way. You need a managed immigration system like the US's. That means these three countries are superior to all Western countries, and as such, superior to every other country.

Tier 1:
France, US, Canada

Tier 2:
Western Europe

Tier 3:
Eastern Europe

Tier 4:
Iran, Turkey and Sudaca

Tier 5?
>>
>>61282538
Public opinion doesn't result in government policy though, if you're not a fucking refugee and you have something the country values (generally a degree of some sort) you will be given residence. This is true for Canada, France, US, everywhere. Furthermore, why is immigration policy the deciding factor for your tiers?
>>
>>61282656
Because I want to know I have mobility.
>>
>>61282746
You have to earn that mobility
>>
>>61282799
I'm learning French and I'm getting my BsC's in machine coding but I don't intend to immigrate to West I just want to know that the mobility is there.

Also it's unfair that Westerners are given mobility at birth. What's the deal with that.
>>
>>61282880
If you have your degree and you decided to look for a job overseas you would most likely receive a work visa, which could be used for permanent residence eventually. What do you mean by western mobility? If we look at the EU it's due to Schengen, which lets EU citizens move around and live in other member states of the union. Westerners have more opportunities as tourists because they're seen as less of a security threat, and they have more money to spend.
>>
>>61283008
Yeah I might start by looking in Canada. They give extra credit to people who know French. But I doubt it'll be useful once I'm there.

I'll also try France and Belgium but what I really want is a French expat community and working in a French company in Thailand. Man that's the dream.

And you're right about the mobility. It's tougher than I thought.
>>
Somalia
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.