[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black males dominate sports and we are afraid to admit it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Egyptians.jpg (435 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Egyptians.jpg
435 KB, 2560x1600
Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?
>>
niggers dont really dominate football
>>
>>61272958

>>>/speeeh/
>>
hey, wait a minute…
>>
>>61272958
>soccer

Are you retarded? There's not a single black person in the top 10 players in the world right now.

The reason is because we bred you like horses for generations dumb fuck. Don't forget who runs the country still
>>
>>61273092
That's not how it works
>>
That would require us admitting that some of our ancestors used old-school eugenics to breed niggers like cattle to be more aggressive, stronger, and faster in order to make them better suited as slaves.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/sp/
>>>/out/
>>
>>61273139
why would you want slaves to be aggressive?

>>61272976
>>61273092
Did you even read the post to the end? It's obviously opposite day again.
>>
rly make u thank
>>
>>61273210
>why would you want slaves to be aggressive?

Because passive leads to weakness, aggressive leads to brutish strength. Besides, you're not really worried about a slave being aggressive when you have a gun and weapons
>>
>>61272958
Niggers and other shitskins focus all their time on sports to get rich because they're too fucking stupid to get rich on intellectual standards
>>
Blacks are better at athletics

Whites are better at academics

that's it, the end
>>
>>61273273
t. American
>>
>>61272958
nice troll post
blacks suck at 80% of the sports you've mentioned
Say top ten worlds volleyball teams are all white, blacks suck at judo and marital arts and I'm not sure I remember a noteable black motor sportsman or a shooter. But Winter sports takes the cake, nice one
>>
>>61272958

>why do blacks dominate sports?

Because they're good at it. What you've never been good at anything before?
>>
>>61272958
>>61273371
now that I think about it, blacks seem to be good at American and Brit sports (except Rugby for some reason) plus running
that's pretty much it
>>
File: 1464440200675.jpg (121 KB, 986x986) Image search: [Google]
1464440200675.jpg
121 KB, 986x986
all those posts it's like youtube comment section fucking summerfags or this board is a normiefest
>>
>>61272958
Fuck, nice post. I was about to write out a long reply calling you out for your bullshit, but then I actually read through the whole thing. People need to stop with this meme that "blacks are better at sports, whites have better intelligence", because as you pointed out in the OP, blacks really only excel at sports that involve reach and speed (due to longer legs and arms relative to height). Non-whites, usually Caucasians, are superior at pretty much EVERY other sport.
>>
>>61273290

t. world results, literally everything

we lie and mentally finesse but it's what it is
>>
File: 1465837701319.jpg (153 KB, 466x363) Image search: [Google]
1465837701319.jpg
153 KB, 466x363
>>61273371
>blacks suck at MARITAL ARTS

KEK

NO FUCKING KIDDING IGOR
>>
>>61272958
Even the asians are better than the blacks.

Short track speed skating
Badminton
Ping-pong
Diving
>>
>>61273622
aka irrelevant sports nobody watches.

also how insecure are you to admit you need a more powerful physique to play basketball instead of fucking ping pong
>>
>>61273490
>but then I actually read through the whole thing

lel, ur a fag
>>
>>61272958
>Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.
You forget swimming
>>
>>61272958
Niggas are literally kings of sports no one at least in Japan will object to it.

But niggas hate swimming and doing something on ice, and climbing in general somehow as you know, so cant be perfect kings. If they started it theyd take it over as well. Though i have a doubt that niggas can control themselves alone in severe mountains and extreme conditions.
>>
>>61273600
Out of six Olympic martial art, blacks are only somewhat decent at boxing

There are 10 weight categories, in the last 2012 Olympics, only one out of 10 was a black guy. Think about it, Asians are literally better at boxing than blacks, and all other marial arts like Judo of Greek Wrestling or Taekwando are even worse for blacks for some reason
>>
>>61273815
> one out of 10
gold medals
>>
>>61273815
A small typo made your post hilarious.

>martial
>marital
>>
These statistics seem made up
>>
>>61273021
...that card
>>
>>61272958
I don't see how this can be legitimized without at the same time legitimizing the notion of white culture and intellectual capacity being far superior to blacks.

But by all means.
>>
>>61272958
>Fencing
lel
>>
>>61273929
t. Giovanni Barbosa
>>
>>61273815
>blacks are only somewhat decent at boxing
u wot m7
>>
>>61273954
Seriously though Italian grills are the greatest fencers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_World_Cup
>>
>>61273979
yeah that guy must be rolling in his grave
and well I did say boxing is an exception
>>
>3 black guys in the top 50 AFL players

Yah ok
>>
>>61274030
esse è niggers
>>
>>61274078
Nice proxy
>>
>>61274139
hello new friend
>>
>>61274146
>
>>
With the definition of blacks used on 4chan he's right
>>
File: kimi vain nayroi.jpg (53 KB, 720x442) Image search: [Google]
kimi vain nayroi.jpg
53 KB, 720x442
>WWE
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.