[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eurocucks - the day after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cuckcontest.png (9 KB, 965x177) Image search: [Google]
cuckcontest.png
9 KB, 965x177
>Germany: -6.82%
>France: -8.04%
>Spain: -12.35%
>Italy: -12.48%

>UK: -3.15% - bounced back almost perfectly

p-please u-uk come back :(((
(damn I've lost 1k yuros in "made in italy" assets yesterday)
>>
>>61271097
jesus I've just checked some of the assets, the yesterday performance goes from -8% to -25% (fottuti titoli bancari)
>>
>>61271097
Kek, the UK market "bounced back" because the pound dropped against the euro and dollar, and the FTSE is priced in pounds.
>>
>currency goes down 10%
lol is k, look at stok XD
>>
>>61271097

you realise that 3,4% is lot more for Britain that 12,35% to us right?

British pound got to US$1,3305 and the Brits lost 350 bilions just in one day.

British pound down 7%
Euro down 3,3%
>>
File: 4255253-soul+suck.png (2 MB, 1501x1123) Image search: [Google]
4255253-soul+suck.png
2 MB, 1501x1123
>Sweden +3.48%

You are only making us stronger.
>>
So explain this shit to an illiterate like me. Why the markets went down in mainland Europe? Why the Spanish and Italian went more down than the french and the German? Why our bank titles went way down?
>>
>>61271097
Because multinationals have bussinesses in the UK. Santander alone has a bigger weight there than here. The drop in the market is due the Brittish branches going to shit
>>
>>61271686
Brits voted to leave the EU. Puts uncertainty into the futures of all countries involved in the EU, and the worse of places get hit harder because uncertainty. Financial sector doesn't like not being in the know.

>tfw talked to dad yesterday morning before the results worried about how this might affect the Euro and he smugly replied that Britain uses the Pound, as if EU somehow wouldn't see changes from this too
>>
>>61271595
>Britain lost 7%, but make every country in Euro lost 3.3%
Dayum.
>>
>>61271686
>So explain this shit to an illiterate like me. Why the markets went down in mainland Europe?
When you share a common market with a country for over 20 years,bussinesses tend to opperate more in those markets and the UK was a big one.
> Why the Spanish and Italian went more down than the french and the German?
More bussinesses with the UK,I suppose.
>Why our bank titles went way down?
Because most of the banks also opperate in the UK,and BREXIT royaly fucks them,as they cant opperate ther freely anymore
>>
>>61271686

banks have a lot of weight in our IBEX, negative efects on money afect us more than the rest.
>>
>>61271595
>>61271487
>>61271537
>over 12% lost
>but yuro is strong amirite

it has been the lowest in Milan since... ever

Worse than us there's only the usual Greece (-13.42%) but hey, that's Greece

For an export country with no primary resources like Italy a weaker currency would only benefit us

I'd have preferred a -10% of the old lira against the dollar plus a -2.5% in stock rather than a -12.5% in stock and some useless gains against the pound
>>
>>61271097
That's only because the BoE is buying up stocks. They already announced they would do anything to make the economy appear stable.
>>
UK stocks dropped about as much as euro stocks taking into account the currency shifts.

The FTSE also has many international brands. For example, Diageo's shares on the LSE actually went up 3.8% because over 40% of its profit is in dollars and 25% in euros, boosting profit in terms of pounds. On the other hand, the DEO ADR shares listed on the NYSE, which I own, dropped 5% to compensate for the lower value of sterling against the dollar.

Meanwhile, Italy and Spain stock markets are more bank-heavy, and banks got hit hard all over.
>>
A friend of my brother made 7k yesterday and it's his hobby
>>
>>61271656
We dodged a bullet in 2003.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.