[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Israeli named Moses just sold me this overpriced bar of soap.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 20160625_131821~01.jpg (2 MB, 2988x3966) Image search: [Google]
20160625_131821~01.jpg
2 MB, 2988x3966
An Israeli named Moses just sold me this overpriced bar of soap.

I wasn't even here to shop, I was just having lunch with my gf.

I'm also cheap as fuck.

WHY DID I BUY THIS?
>>
Because we're aggressive salesmen.
I once bought a Shitty iRobot clone because of a stronger salesman.
>>
>>61271033
>Jews in Thailand

How and why?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eITHCtEAKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EQR19rCRKo

Its in their blood and they all follow the same script.
>>
>>61271033
even more jewy considering that soap bar is probably his cousin.
>>
File: 1405050386667.jpg (15 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
1405050386667.jpg
15 KB, 233x216
>>61271033
I was attacked by Israeli cosmetics saleswomen as I walked through a department store. They wanted to sell me hand cream. It was weird.
>>
>>61274136
Are you kidding me? Thailand is a prime destination for Israelia. Almost every young 20- something years old that finishes his/her military service goes to Thailand for a month or two long trip.
>>
>>61274281
great ladyboys?
>>
it's a reminder to pay compensations for the 66 gorillion
>>
>>61274281
Why is that?

They're so many of them here, at least 2-3 for every mall in Bangkok.
>>
>>61274372
>I thought the merchant thing was a meme
It's in their blood.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
>>
>>61274372
Well, I never went to your country myself, but the main reasons being:
1. People are supposedly very nice.
2. Great beaches
3. Drugs
4. Ladyboys
5. Cheaper than taking vacations at our own country - even including flights
>>
Haha oh wow.

They sell this shit here too in malls. But they always send pretty cute girls as sales clerks. Not sure why, their main group of customers are 70 year old women.
>>
>>61274485
are ladyboys kosher?
>>
>>61274521
Well, consider what the product is.
"Beauty products from the holy land assured to make you look younger without using chemicals" isn't a description of something men would buy usually.
>>
File: SiamParagon.jpg (336 KB, 783x365) Image search: [Google]
SiamParagon.jpg
336 KB, 783x365
>>61274485
Why are vacations so expensive there?

And Thai niceness is mostly a facade. People here are just obsessed with image and what others think of them.
>>
>>61271033
Jewish tricks
>>
>>61274485
>Drugs
Why the fuck would you go for drugs to a country where you get jailed for life if caught with drugs?
>>
File: goddamn-farangs.jpg (212 KB, 642x878) Image search: [Google]
goddamn-farangs.jpg
212 KB, 642x878
>>61274798
The rules softened after the latest junta coup. Maintaining tourist friendly image is so important now that you would probably never go to prison here for petty crimes.

Brokedown Palace (two young white girls going to Thai jail) would literally never happen.

On the other hand Indonesia will execute you without hesitation.
>>
>>61274689
Short answer? Jews love shekels.
Long answer? Jews love tourist shekels.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.