[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mfw Britain voted leave to avoid immigration and instead they'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bskijdfs.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
bskijdfs.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1440
mfw Britain voted leave to avoid immigration and instead they'll replace white euro immigrants with Africans and Pakis.

This is too good. Just too good.
>>
>>61259038
we'll see. if London banks crash there won't be an economy there to support the african and paki cockroaches with left-over crumbs.
>>
>>61259130
It'll be beautiful.
The best part is, they won't learn a thing.
>>
File: lelgolden.png (3 MB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
lelgolden.png
3 MB, 1462x1462
>>61259483
>tfw even if Britain goes into recession it's economy will still never be as bad as Spain's
>>
>>61260050
Shall I remind you that there are parts of the UK poorer than Lithuania? Those areas got millions in support from the EU, is the UK going to forsake those areas? Are they going to pay them the same money the EU was? While trying to keep their economy afloat, pay for trade and with their oil-making baby wanting out? Well, at least they'll put those millions they said they were giving to the EU to the NHS-What's that? They fucking backtracked already?

Not looking too good. I do feel bad for the Britbros, but I wouldn't want to be there now.
>>
>>61260799
>>>61260050
>Shall I remind you that there are parts of the UK poorer than Lithuania?

Proofs?
>>
>>61260799
If there are parts of the UK poorer than Lithuania (not true btw), then there are parts of Spain poorer than Cameroon.
>>
>>61260799
I would be there
>>
>>61261033
http://www.westbriton.co.uk/cornwall-officially-poorest-area-uk/story-21062714-detail/story.html
>>
>>61259038
The Brits are used to them. Let's see, more Curry restaurants or more Albanian car thieves, oh which to choose?
>>
>>61261493
Do you think that just because areas like Cornwall have a bunch of tourists in summer they're not fucking poor? And the UK says they care about their working class but places like those will still be treated like a Holiday place and then ignored, when many of the people from there live in awful fucking conditions.

The fact you don't even seem to know about your own country is sad, man. But sure, keep boasting about your freedums.
>>
>>61260799
What part of the UK paying a lot more to the EU than it received do you not understand?

We have more money now to invest in our own country.
>>
>>61261617
>average wages in the Duchy now stand at £14,300 a year

This is significantly higher than the average wages in Lithuania, and barely behind Spain.
>>
>>61261834
Your nativity is precious.
>>
>>61261834
You actually trust the next Government to actually make those payments?

I seriously doubt it.
>>
>white euro immigrants
good one
>implying anyone in mainland europe is white
>>
>>61261834

That'd be nice, but we all know it won't happen. It's a pity that not only this whole mess will fuck scientists up and definitely slow progress, but the poor areas and their industries will also be affected.

But I guess you think that won't affect you, because you're cozy and protected in your basement.
>>
>>61261870
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchasing_power
Can't believe I waste time replying you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.