[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Brexit being presented in your media right now? Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: war soon.jpg (98 KB, 650x608) Image search: [Google]
war soon.jpg
98 KB, 650x608
How is Brexit being presented in your media right now?

Here in Poland: end of EU, end of NATO, we will have a full-size war in Europe soon, that's why Poland should ignore agreements like NPT
>>
>>61251779
It's being pretty much portrayed as, "Good on you, UK, once this economic hit passes you'll be good in the long run," more or less.
>>
I have not seen much. But then again, I do not like the media.
>>
>>61252268
What the hell are you smoking.
That's definitely not the case in mainstream outlets.
>>
>>61252378
>That's definitely not the case in mainstream outlets.

Yeah, i thought so ;)
>>
>>61252433
This is 4chan. The average person is disenfranchised right-wing, so it's a bad place for a sample size. Breitbart isn't representative.

Brexit is portrayed as an uncharted move that is hammering the global economy and nobody knows how it will end. In centrist, reasonable outlets.
>>
>>61251779
Seems to mostly be "What the fuck is Brexit?"
>>
>>61252619
>"What the fuck is Brexit?"

Yup, that's what i expected too :)
>>
>>61251779
like Hitler being elected again.
Nationalism and xenophobia on the rise. WWIII imminent.
>>
>>61251779
I listened to the national news segment on NPR after waking up this morning. The British commentator they had in basically said the Leave position was based on a bunch of lies and Brexit will destroy Britain. I wasn't too surprised once they said he was from The Economist. Probably a kike of some kind
>>
How is this in any way the end of NATO?

Is Poland just saying that because they can't defend themselves without NATO?
>>
>>61252672
>WWIII imminent.

Here "war scenario" is most popular now. Poland should prepare for war and so on.

Looks like Poland will play its last chapter in being a loyal slave of the USA and die for its interest now, so Russian-German-French-Chinese alliance didn't become reality. First loyal slave UK fulfiled its task as well by going out from EU.
>>
Muh xenophobia. Fucking jews.
Also, and this is more accurate, this shit will make our financial problems bigger, and Portugal can go bankrupt like Greece, and if they fall we can too.
>>
>>61252802
Warmongering is a condition when you're in NATO.
>>
Media is obviously in a frenzy here, but surprisingly not making ridiculous predictions, they're being pretty honest and saying no one knows what the fuck will happen. I think the sheer shock of the result left news agencies without an editorialized slant.
>>
a)oh well, they left, it's not what we wanted, but it's their choice
b)germans are going to sell us out to Russia for their own gain again
...and everything in between.
>>
>>61252802
Greater euroscepticism puts greater pressure on NATO to show relevance.
The EU isn't required for NATO of course and the channels are mostly separate, well dug after so many decades. But it greases the slide, if you will.
>>
no clue, I don't watch news
>>
In the U.S. it seems like "Damn Britain,you fucked up, enjoy the 3rd world-but we feel you on the Muslim thing".
>>
>>61251779
majority cheering for it. brexit hurts both eu and uk.
literally best day of my life.
>>
>>61251779
Emphasis on the economic effects, and how stupid it would be for the Netherlands. Also they spent a lot of attention on the average age of the LEAVE vote. that's about it
>>
>>61253078

It does no such thing. It is a military alliance that functions identically today. The only potential problem could be a limited UK involvement since their defense budget is probably going to go flat for the next two decades.
>>
EU-critical parties are calling for a similar vote to be cast here. Otherwise everyone is speculating over what is going to happen to EU and the economy.
>>
>>61253095
Also "Would you go back if there were reforms? Please?"
>>
>>61253179
with increased euroscepticism the chance also increases that Western Euros stop caring about Eastern Euros. some eu sceptic parties flirt with Putin for instance (they're also funded in some cases by Putin)
>>
>>61253162
>brexit hurts both eu and uk
in the short term maybe
we took a whole step towards national sovereignity and hopefully uncucking ourselves
>>
This wouldn't have happened if every 1st world country didn't only cater to the very very poor and the very very rich. If the middle class was getting real attention then the right wing would struggle to get 5% of the vote, not 50%.
>>
>>61253179
>It is a military alliance that functions identically today
Are you illiterate? Let me say it again in different words for you.

The EU isn't required for NATO.

Discussions about NATO generally don't happen in the context of the EU.

Euroscepticism *will* damage NATO's credibility. You are playing dumb if you don't think opposition to the primary pan-European project won't create more voices asking why NATO exists.

NATO is in no immediate danger. The presence of the EU benefits NATO's integrity.
>>
>>61253413
>asking why NATO exists
UDSSR, and UDSSR only
>>
>>61253413

>You are playing dumb if you don't think opposition to the primary pan-European project won't create more voices asking why NATO exists.

NATO does not exist for any pan-European project. It exists so Europeans don't get killed by Russians. They are entirely separate concepts and they only overlap if your intent is Europe unified into a single country.
>>
the media here says it will create an economic collapse that will affect Chile too
>>
>Look at this sad PM resigning
>Boris & Donald, we're up for a wild ride
>Shock and anger from these British celebrities
>Some whiny journalist writing a long article about how the power in Norway should have forced us into EU despite only 17% of the populations want it, just to support Europe
>>
File: kanker.png (139 KB, 250x296) Image search: [Google]
kanker.png
139 KB, 250x296
Someone just shared this with me. It's an American radio station talking about the Brexit. My ears are bleeding and i have cancer.

Enjoy.

http://rock1053.iheart.com/media/play/27105739/
>>
>>61253641
>my shithole might possibly become shittier than before
>>
>>61253641
Then export more cocaine.
>>
>The brits begin a new phase - and walk towards an uncertain future

from the only newspaper worth a shit in Sweden
>>
>>61252581
>The average person is disenfranchised right-wing
false, they're just the loudest and stupidest of them all so they stick out the most

a 4chan right-winger does not care about arguments, facts, logic, emotion, or reasoning

they are tiny-dicked and angry at the world for not giving them what they want, so they express that in neo-nationalist xenophobic hypermasculine rants against other peoples and fluffing up their own nation in order to make them feel like they're important and part of something big

basically all of the lonely neckbeards that were rejected by society got angry and decided that they wanted to fit in

but you're definitely not a majority
>>
>>61252802
Trump is already promising to dismantle NATO
>>
File: 1455664451781.png (453 KB, 588x600) Image search: [Google]
1455664451781.png
453 KB, 588x600
>>61253953
>What is a European Union?
>What does this mean?
>Just look it up in Wikiapedia
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>There's a northern Ireland!
>>
>>61254063
>ever calling a collective "tiny-dicked"
how's high school
>>
File: cuckafornia.jpg (2 MB, 2234x2994) Image search: [Google]
cuckafornia.jpg
2 MB, 2234x2994
>>61253953
>San Diego

California was a mistake.
>>
Right as the news hit
"Day of sadness, big blow against EU; says Merkel"
"3 of 4 young voted remain. 'It's not fair!!' 'they decide over our future' - young voters[image of "young people" with thumbs down and frowny faces]"
"markets take a hit"
"This is what Brexit means for you"

A few hours in
"Party leaders comment on brexit: Right-this has concequences for Europe; Left-well this could go both ways, but we don't like that there's so many racists in the leave votes; Center-Woop! Woop! This means we can renegotiate OUR terms!!"
"Here is what the high commissioner [norwegian Thorbjorn Jagland] has to say: wah wah muh peace project wah wah sadness"
"Elderly unhappy with EU, votes represented this"
"Prime minister: we need to pay close attention to the talks between Merkel and Cameron"
"This is how the brits split up"

Most of this is twaddle. But our center party is based, thank god.
>>
>>61253018
I suppose its nice to have everyone too shocked to heave up more shit, leave or remain media
>>
according to my phone top 3 world news is

"trumps brexit speech"
"why the brexit does not increase trumps chances"
and
"why trumps campaign and the brexit are similar"

i wish i was kidding
>>
>>61254238
it's metaphorical, because they're constantly trying to compensate and they believe that masculinity is equal to efficacy. like how 'cuck' has become the new term of mockery, how they spread fears of "MUSLIMS GON' COME IN AND RAPE ALL OUR WIMMENZ", how they talk themselves up and talk everyone else down and how their first reaction to anything is warmongering because they're REAL MEN and NOT KEKS and REAL MEN FIGHT STUFF

these fuckers are going to kill us all
>>
>>61253376
>This wouldn't have happened if every 1st world country didn't only cater to the very very poor and the very very rich.
This so much
>>
>>61254533
>these fuckers are going to kill us all
This is fear mongering. You have no evidence. Shill your regurgitated pundit nonsense elsewhere.
>>
>>61252268
while i think that is actually what will happen, none of the news outlets i've seen are painting it that way. they are all telling us that this is the prelude to wwIII and stupid shit like that.

i dont see why people think the UK is going to collapse. this is what large scale economic and social reform looks like. and the UK was infinitely more powerful before they joined the fucking union. im certain the worlds 5th biggest economy will do just fine on the open market. they're fucking brits after all. they practically invented this game.

honestly, im a bit jealous of you limeys. i cant think of the last time we actually got a chance to vote directly on something that matters in the states. and don't tell me about the presidential election. it literally is the south park joke of giant douche vs a turd sandwich. im thinking of writing myself in
>>
>>61251779
Now we can trade more with the uk because germany will not try to stop it like they have been doing.
So it's kinda mixed because uk wanted to Brazil trade more with EU but now they're gone.
>>
>>61253027
The "leave" margin was only one million plus votes. Hardly a resounding choice. This is not voting for pizza toppings by a group of lower classmen. The UK shall cease to exist in ten years, balkanised into at least three sovereign states. Prince Charles shall lose his inheritance long before the Queen dies.
>>
>>61254739
>this kills the malay
>>
>>61254616
this, too
to this new wave of xenophobic jingoism, everyone who doesn't agree is a 'shill', a 'liberal pc cuck', a brainwashed member of the other who is worth less than nothing. do you really not understand why that's a problem? do you honestly believe that's the best way to run human governance?
>>
I get severely trigged with how Americans pronounce Brexit.

"Breggsit"

Do these cunts not pronounce the letter X?
>>
Everyone here is calling for an EU reform. Our politicians and media.

There is also a lot of fuss about if we should get a referendum or not.
Wilders (leading in the polls) wants a referendum, but our prime minister says he refuses to play games with our economy.
This will play a major role in our elections next year.
>>
>>61254784
I don't think everyone who disagrees is a shill.
I do think everyone who says "YOULL KILL US ALL" is a shill

It's literally just how people have learned to talk now. They speak in headlines, and you can hear the war types.

Stop exaggerating, and I'll stop my jingoism.

>>61254823
They pronounce "fire exit" "FIE-UR-EGGS-IT". What do you expect?
>>
>>61254892
it's not exaggeration
i live in a country where Donald Trump has a decent chance of being elected as the executive officer based ONLY on his fearmongering of Muslims and other 'unknowns' ruining our good ol' american way of life

just kill me
>>
I believe the exact words of our Prime Minister (oh great and undeniable leader) were

>I know better than the british people what is good for us, we were continue down the path of euro-intergrations without any referendum because I know better than our people as well.

He is truly a great leader.
>>
>>61254954
The same country ignores the incantations of literal corrupt corporatist traitor psychopath Clinton because she's the "lesser of two evils".

She is not. She's just the more connected of two evils. No good will come of this election.
>>
>>61254784
>do you honestly believe that's the best way to run human governance?

i honestly can't even answer that question. all current ideologies are flawed. and the people in the positions of power want this and are funding it. did i miss the deadline for mars one?
>>
Leave voters are considered ignorant for questioning the almighty EU.
You're not supposed to question or resist, you're supposed to nod and swallow.
>>
пoльcкa пepeмoгa
>>
>>61253953
>murricans
>>
File: F-117_Allied_Force.jpg (35 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
F-117_Allied_Force.jpg
35 KB, 600x479
>>61255099
>I'm giving you a nighthawk
>to tell you how I feel
>>
>>61254063
>a 4chan right-winger does not care about arguments, facts, logic, emotion, or reasoning

>they are tiny-dicked

spot the right-winger
>>
File: 1417934976234.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1417934976234.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>61253953
Jesus fucking christ

Yanks you stupid bastards
>>
>>61254954
Iktfb. New England and the west coast need their own exits.
>>
>>61255348
sorry daddy
>>
>>61255052
>Clinton because she's the "lesser of two evils".

if the lesser of two evils is a former secretary of state that bombed libya then... i think i need to move.

i think what this place needs is some absolute anarchy for a little bit, and then to just start over. if i were to propose anything to improve this place i would call for a permanent ban on anyone who ever worked in politics from ever running again for any office.

we need to start again. this shit is not working. it hasn't for a while, but you can only run away from a problem for so long before it engulfs you.
>>
File: 457868446867.png (87 KB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
457868446867.png
87 KB, 292x200
>>61253953
This is from GTA V right? RIGHT?
>>
>>61255383
We already have enough Englands.
>>
File: 1444304075258.jpg (1 MB, 1689x3081) Image search: [Google]
1444304075258.jpg
1 MB, 1689x3081
>>61253018

The best part is that the Leave-side has no idea what the fuck they are wading into.

This will be a fucking funny 2 years.
>>
>>61251779
Mainstream media here are huge euro-shills so I don't mind that they got their noses rubbed with shit.
>>
>>61255483
I was thinking the same thing lol.
>>
>>61253953
Please forgive us. California was a mistake.
>>
A comedian said "This is proof that democracy doesn't work" and got a massive cheer. Once he clarified that it was a joke he was met with silence - people actually thought he was serious and agreed with him.
>>
>>61255500
I know, Boris' speech sounded like in was written in 5 minutes (probably was) and he looked like a deer in headlights.

The only real winner is Farage, he achieved exactly what he wanted, and his party is still tiny and far from government so he bears no responsibility from now on. He's the luckiest politician alive.
>>
>>61253953
I just want to die now.
These are people who live and breed
They manage to survive somehow.
There is no hope
>>
Why everyone wants WW3 so much?
>>
File: 41.jpg (169 KB, 500x773) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
169 KB, 500x773
>>61255770
I pray for it every night
>>
>>61251779
Like memes, but in real.
>>
>>61255800
Why are American's so obsessed with their soldiers? These assholes volunteered and are getting paid for their job, why do they have to be shoehorned into everything
>>
File: jensemann.jpg (44 KB, 368x455) Image search: [Google]
jensemann.jpg
44 KB, 368x455
>>61255475
Same secretary that keeps meetings hidden, is deeply connected with business leaders in an unhealthy way that SHOULD (in a civilized country) make her unfit to lead, and is objectively hypocritical.

I agree about there needing to be a quarantine between periods spent in politics. As it is now, we're also prone to broilerism, as we call it, where there's politicians who have literally only done politics, from they were 14 and did cutesy protests against fur and whatnot, via leading their youth party, through sitting in parliament, into leading their main party, and finally being prime minister for two periods, going to war in Afghanistan for muh alliance and ending up (you guessed it) in NATO as general secretary.

He's a bona fide career politician. He's never worked a day in his life.
>>
>>61255800

Why tho. It's pointless as fuck nowadays since the only ones who'll profit from it are one or two rich guys in some island far away.
>>
>>61255902
Guilt from how shit they were treated during Vietnam.
>>
>>61255902
inb4 fat hat man

I agree though
>>
>>61255731

As an expat this is all kinda fun to follow, but I can help thinking that the young educated people will pay for the comfort of the unemployed, old and uneducated.

Oh well, you guys have made your bed, now you'll lay in it. Let's hope the trade deals work out well so London being fucked over by Frankfurt can be somehow rectified.
>>
>>61255770
It's been too long since the last one. Europe needs to go trough its regular purging cycles.
>>
>>61253953
I see why brits think we sound so nasaly my god.
>>
>>61255902
Brainwashing, if you even criticize the people that serve you are seen as a traitor commie and get shamed. The truth is that soldiers are welfare kings and waste a shit ton of our money
>>
>>61255986

That includes you too tho.
>>
>>61253953
Fucking retards
>>
>>61256104
>welfare kings
>overrepresented on drug abuse, job- and homelessness, suicide

Sure. "kings".
>>
>>61256104
I bet the jews are behind it
>>
>>61254282
>>61255566
wasn't california supposed to be economicall strong? or was that another state?
>>
File: isthisreal.jpg (113 KB, 468x416) Image search: [Google]
isthisreal.jpg
113 KB, 468x416
>>61253953
>we have the little islands

>they said "you know how america put all those states together, lets put all our little countries together, well call ourselves the european union"

>i had no idea about that.
>>
>>61256248
Not sure what you mean, but it is one of the largest economies in terms of states.
>>
>>61255945
Yes we will, and this is exactly why a lot of us didn't want it to happen. The old cunts who voted for this in their droves will have to live with it for the least amount of time, after a comfortable lifetime of enjoying the benefits of membership. The rest of us are fucked.
>>
>>61256248
Bigger economy than france. The people are vain and consumerist as hell though. Even by american standards.
>>
>>61255483
if only you euros understood how bad it really is over here. if you value your sanity and intelligence, you CANNOT watch television or listen to the radio. every outlet is full of lies because every outlet is bought and paid for by advertisement corporations who decide together what they want the public opinion to be. and they tend to favor keeping us in polarized, frivolous arguments about nothing, while secretly taking away all the things that made this place a wonderful country to live in. it makes me so sad. i love it here, and i don't want to leave, but this country is no longer for those who value free-thought.
>>
File: 1466107419199.jpg (388 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1466107419199.jpg
388 KB, 3000x3000
>>61253953
>>
>>61254954
>donald trump
>bad
You're in the wrong place. I thought this thread was about how media purposefully misinformed people.
>>
>>61252856
So you gonna take that Gibralter or what
>>
There's no one to protect you, Poland, anymore.
You're all mine :3
>>
>>61256404
I feel the same way. Media here will never discuss actual issues it's just nothing but meme issues. Shit like that radio show are common on TV as well. It's considered fashionable to be ignorant and uninformed. All the while shit like labor rights and wages continue to be absolute shit. I really don't want to leave but I'm honestly really considering it.
>>
>>61253953

>It's britain and uk same things
>>
>>61256307

Seems like it. The individual freedom of the younger, educated people was pretty much sacrificed for the security of the low-skilled laborers, old cunts and unlucky or lazy fucks. Maybe the state will get stronger, but the individual opportunities and possibilities of the younger people are now fucked for a decade or more.
>>
>>61251779
Mostly they talk about how economically fucked they are now. Together with some "what happens to foreign football players there?" and very little "well, maybe there is a problem with the EU".
>>
>>61255859
Is this image for real? they really showed memes when speaking of brexit?

KEK
>>
>>61256404

I'm really sad for you guys, I know there's a lot of shit, but you're right, we have no clue of the sheer level.

> if you value your sanity and intelligence, you CANNOT watch television or listen to the radio

this gave me shivers and reminded me of pic and link related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5eGo1vE41w

>the whole thing if you don't have netflix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tMXKQdc5ZM
>>
File: USA WTF IS THAT.png (88 KB, 939x644) Image search: [Google]
USA WTF IS THAT.png
88 KB, 939x644
>>61253953
o kurwa
saved
>>
File: duda w chinach.jpg (264 KB, 1028x602) Image search: [Google]
duda w chinach.jpg
264 KB, 1028x602
>>61256563
Chiny will help us
>>
>>61256813
Biedna głupia polska kurwo, przestań się osmieszać.
>>
>>61256563
don't make me come over there
>>
File: armia klonów 2.jpg (210 KB, 606x468) Image search: [Google]
armia klonów 2.jpg
210 KB, 606x468
>>61256871
A-ale...
>>
>>61256404
>It's considered fashionable to be ignorant and uninformed

I suddenly understand where the character that Steven Colbert played came from. He made fun of these kind of people.
>>
>>61256174
exactly. they are used up and then tossed aside like pawns.

i've known several of my friends, kids i went to high school with, who either came back from deployment in iraq with crippling ptsd, or didnt come back at all. all for "free school" and lies about "oh youll never even see combat". IEDs dont give a shit if you are infantry or a doctor. they just blow up. these were good guys... they shouldnt have even been in that fucking desert. too bad we never get to vote on the things that matter. that war, and by extension this new crisis, never needed to happen. fuck this "democracy". i want an actual democracy dammit
>>
>>61253953
Morning zoo terrestrial radio is the biggest cancer on this fucking country
>>
>>61253953
>I don't understand, what does this mean? They're leaving the European Union, what's a European Union?

Holy christ not even Albertans are this retarded
>>
>>61256565
>>61256404

Worst coasters and Southerners once again proving they should be gassed.

New England proves once again it's the only sane, intelligent part of the country.
>>
>>61257019
>USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
>>
File: canyoumakethisshitup.png (710 KB, 894x690) Image search: [Google]
canyoumakethisshitup.png
710 KB, 894x690
>>
>>61257112
You can make the same video with Europeans if you edit it right.
>>
>>61253953
>Were the people who voted from England, the United Kingdom, Great Britain, or Northern Ireland?

ahh yes
>>
File: eurozone.jpg (77 KB, 787x650) Image search: [Google]
eurozone.jpg
77 KB, 787x650
OP is a troll, nobody talks about NPT. But indeed, our media threaten with Russia that is going to attack us now, and there is only one chance to save Poland: listen to Germans and USA in everything and join eurozone as Germans always wanted.
>>
File: PICAKHU.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
PICAKHU.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>61257186
>YOU TELL ME
>>
File: governmentout.jpg (23 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
governmentout.jpg
23 KB, 750x499
>>61256404
it's always mind blowing when you watch tv news coverage

the cadence and manner in which anchors speak is the most insane fake and fucked up thing i've ever heard

the shit that comes out of their mouths during live coverage of something like a police chase is fucking NUTS
>>
>>61257154
How is it unfair

If 3 out of 4 old brits wanted to leave but they voted stay I could say the same shit
>>
File: 624newsography.gif (287 KB, 780x395) Image search: [Google]
624newsography.gif
287 KB, 780x395
>>61251779
chill out yo, i syndicated most of da headlines on brexit and the consensus is,

everyone's just sad.

however, not much news in AFRICA about it.
>>
>>61256248
You're thinking of Texas. Those dudes can literally become its own country if they really wanted to.
>>
File: fregg2.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
fregg2.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
>>61253953
is this an affectation or are they actually this stupid?

i honestly don't know what would be worse, if they are playing that character because their audience likes it, or actually being that stupid
>>
>>61257252
They'll die before we leave
>>
>>61256938
ha yeah hes a fucking genius. have you ever seen the time he got invited to speak at the white house press conference? this was early on in his career and i think he tricked them into thinking he was an actual super-conservative talk show host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco

the look on Ws face is priceless
>>
>>61257267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58BPcLeGt4
>>
>>61256889
You will not dare to steal my Polska. You, will not dare to do this, Sam.
>>
For you euros, it's pretty common in urban black culture to be proud of being uniformed & ignorant.

"Shit nigga, I don't know about that shit, keeping it real nigga."

I wish I knew why it existed
>>
>>61253953
Got to fucking love Americans lmao. Cheers
>>
File: 1279358921286.jpg (73 KB, 608x352) Image search: [Google]
1279358921286.jpg
73 KB, 608x352
>tfw waiting for Scotland to turn anal and try to leave again
>tfw waiting for guys in Northern Ireland to stir some shit again
>tfw observing GBP/USD stock chart
>>
>>61257367
You can say what you want. But our low lives are at least friendly.
>>
>>61257367
What kind of music is that?
is that techno tunnel?
Why they talk like they would choke?
Polish lang is snake lang, but that from vid is choking lang.
>>
>>61251779
ebin bait
everyone even fell for it
good job
>>
>>61253953
jesus fucking christ Americans
>>
File: fuckingcucks.png (286 KB, 700x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuckingcucks.png
286 KB, 700x1080
>>61257252
They're just pissy that there's still grownups that both outthink and outnumber them. They're nothing but entitled shitkids who think euros are forever. They're literally too young to know any better, they've grown up inside the EU and leaving seems like sacrilege to them.
>>
>>61257606
>What kind of music is that?
Hardcore

It's at a Thunderdome party I think.
>>
>>61253953
It's like a radio show that you would get in GTA
>>
File: eastern poland and americans.jpg (1 MB, 1469x1975) Image search: [Google]
eastern poland and americans.jpg
1 MB, 1469x1975
>>61257425
>You will not dare to steal my Polska. You, will not dare to do this, Sam.

Please, leave us alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRXMvotxOso
>>
>>61257689
This is not hardcore party music...
>>
>>61257316
It's a pop radio channel dedicated to celebrities and other degeneracy, so they try pander to lower class idiots.
>>
>>61257733
It's already happened? We've already stolen them?
>>
>>61257849
Our pop radio channels that pander to low lives are constantly doing pranks and charity.

Degeneracy and anti-intellectualism doesn't really exist here. As in: it's not cool or uncool. It's not considered at all.
>>
>>61253953
Please please please please please please tell me this is some sort of parody.
>>
>>61257316
Shows like that, Maury, and anything on Lifetime are basically just dramatized as to pander to retards to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>61257701
provided you aren't a proxyfag, how would you compare the level of propaganda in major chinese news outlets to those of the US?

is it comparable?
>>
>>61257733
Do poles like BAC?
>>
"Democracy was a mistake and it's good we don't have referendums in Germany"
>>
File: 1414.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1414.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>61253953
kill the christians
>>
>>61257971
I wouldn't say they believe it's cool, or that they promote anti-intellectualism. They just are that way, and they have no shame in it.
>>
>>61257971
>anti-intellectualism doesn't really exist here.

>MBO randstad schorem
>>
>>61254435
>>61254435
Are Americans incapable of discussing anything outside of America without relating it to America?
>>
>>61258171
Yes
>>
>>61257971
We have those too, but there are shows are literally bottom of the barrel that only 80 IQ simpletons respect.

Really stupid poor people are resigned to being ignorant and the anti-intellectualism is their attempt to not look like the retards to their betters. Its our medias way of placating the plebs who are stupid enough to buy into it.
>>
>>61258171
Let me tell you why the Paris terrorist attacks pose no threat to the US
>>
File: clown having a seizure.gif (3 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
clown having a seizure.gif
3 MB, 250x250
>>61258171
We are concerned for our country. CONCERNED.
>>
File: 1424719414981.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1424719414981.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>61253953
why are americans allowed to exist without being in constant physical pain
>>
>>61258219
I see your point, but speaking about the Paris attacks, thinking about if it could happen in the US was pretty legitimate concern considering 9/11 is still fresh in the minds even today.
>>
>>61254663
>im certain the worlds 5th biggest economy will do just fine
yesterday it was 5th, today it is 6th. Sorry but it is a beginning of the end.
>>
>>61258059
Of course. Daily, Poles around the military bases kidnap American troops to impregnate their daughters and wives with. It's gotten so bad that the American ambassador's had to make a formal complaint, but those pesky Poles won't quit!
>>
>>61258316
You created us. This is a product of your culture
>>
Leaks from 2013: https://euobserver.com/foreign/124709

Poland believes the British government has “fucked up” its EU policy and that the UK will leave the Union.

Rostowski and Sikorski say the only way Poland would agree to let the UK change its EU terms - an EU consensus decision - is if Britain or Germany gave it “a mountain of gold”.

“The Brits won’t give it to us, and the Germans, in order to keep the Brits on board, won’t give it to us either in all likelihood. So the [Polish] answer [to the UK] will be: fuck off’,” Rostowski says.

He adds: “I think it’ll be the case that [Cameron] will lose the elections. Great Britain will leave [the EU]. Once they do, they’ll keep open borders. [But] not for [gypsy] beggars.”

He also puts forward some toxic criticism of Cameron’s EU policy: “It’s [the in/out referendum] either a very badly thought through move, or, not for the first time, a kind of incompetence in European affairs. Remember? He fucked up the [EU] fiscal pact. He fucked it up. Simple as that. He is not interested, he doesn’t get it, he believes in the stupid propaganda, he stupidly tries to play the system ... his whole strategy of feeding [British eurosceptics] scraps in order to satisfy them is just as I predicted, turning against him. He should have said: ‘fuck off’. Tried to convince people and isolate [the sceptics]. But he ceded the field to those who are now embarrassing him.”

Referring to Cameron’s negative comments on Polish welfare migrants, Gras says: “Thoughtless, probably suggested by some spin doctor, probably came from some focus group, he didn't think through the consequences, the whole thing was stupid, Donald called him at once to discuss it, he had such a go at him, I mean, fuck, it’s a shame we didn't record it, he had a such a proper fucking go at him.”
>>
>>61258171
Yes. Our media very rarely discusses anything international and if it does it almost always related the subject back to America.
>>
>Quebec
See, see, separation is good!
>>
>>61258427
Sikorski and his wife Anne Applebaum are belived to be prominent members of masonic NWO organisations. They knew about Brexit already in 2013, because it was basically planned
>>
File: 1450560597175.jpg (111 KB, 967x615) Image search: [Google]
1450560597175.jpg
111 KB, 967x615
>>61253953

Why can't the americans hurry up and kill eachother in more mass shootings
>>
Massive worry over the economy, but some ambient reactions to leaving the EU (discussion about however we should question our own membership). However, the Brexit campaign gets widespread critic (for being nationalistic and emotional, rather than rational).
Also a lot about how we lose an ally in the EU and now must find new friends. And EU will now have the strength to push us to use to the Euro.

No talk of a war scenario at all.
>>
File: 67453423.png (308 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
67453423.png
308 KB, 640x574
>>61258316
Imagine having to live and interact with these kind of people almost daily.
>>
>>61258553
>Living around working class poor people

Only yourself to blame desu
>>
Very neutrally. No news article writer cares to take a side or another, which is very good.
In most international issues i think our press is very neutral. We're not anti or pro-anything except maybe Venezuela.
Guess it's one of the benefits of living in such an irrelevant place.
>>
>>61252268
LEL
>>
>>61257971
>Degeneracy and anti-intellectualism doesn't really exist here.
>verlaat Wassebaar af en toe eens
>>
>>61253953
noooo I couldn't do it lads I had to stop listening
>>
File: sPERGARY.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sPERGARY.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>61258285
>>
>>61258361
I've seen a lot of people claiming this but no figures to back it up. The pound has dropped by around 10% but the UK's economy was well above 10% larger than France's according to the most recent figures and the euro has dropped by almost half as much as the pound.
>>
File: 1466038576038.png (743 KB, 1384x1496) Image search: [Google]
1466038576038.png
743 KB, 1384x1496
>>61253953
>California
>San Diego
>>
>>61258586
Kek. It's not just the working class. I love in the richest county in my state in an upper middle class neighborhood. People are still vain ignorant retards who think being too smart is uncool.
>>
>>61253953
>mfw I live in San Diego

SEND HELP
>>
>>61253953
>People making fun of this when a huge amount of bongs didn't even know what the EU was

top kek, ignorance is not exclusive to us burgers
>>
File: 1466265622201.png (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1466265622201.png
1 MB, 1000x1500
>tfw no upper class blonde American gf
>>
>>61258788
True, our poorest are just more loud about it
>>
>>61254063
t. Hillary voter feminist liberal arts student
>>
>>61251779
We're becoming a republic now that Britain has chosen to shoot itself in the foot. We want NOTHING to do with that shithole anymore.
>>
>>61258913
The sad things are those people talking are probably securely in the middle class
>>
File: 1450662294114.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1450662294114.png
84 KB, 436x425
>>61258171
What's the point? The American people empathize to a degree that is directly dependent on how connected they are to it. If they didn't link it back home, the American people would have a hard time """relating""" to it.
>>
>>61258696
My parents moved cross-country for a number of reasons, but the locals were certainly a factor.
>>
>>61259228
Considering americans have the emotional development of a 5 year old child I don't think americans can relate to anything at all.
Prime example your hyperpolarised population
>>
Is anyone reporting on how close the vote actually was? Seriously, 52-48, that's crazy.
>>
File: 1447202988762.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1447202988762.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>61253953
holy shit
>>
>>61259440
Scotland skewed that figure a bit with their 62/38 remain figure
>>
>>61255902
because DUH TROOPS
MUH FREEDOMS

OH YOU DUN SUPPORT DA TROOPS U A TERRORIST COMMIE?

There's a lot of that pro-america propaganda over there, it's crazy.
>>
>>61259525
Any idea what the results were sans the Scots and Ires? I'm sure you can calculate it from the numbers mentioned ITT, I just don't have the marbles for it tonight.
>>
>>61259572
Don't call them crazy like we didn't just vote to fuck our economy so some ignorant racists could keep the FACKIN RAPEFUGEES AND POLISH TAKIN OUR JOBS OUT LET'S KEEP BRITAIN FOR BRITISH
>>
File: try not to cry, cry a lot.jpg (34 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
try not to cry, cry a lot.jpg
34 KB, 427x231
>>61259366
Sometimes it's hard to remember that there are genuinely good people in this country. Gotta keep yer head up, though, right?
>>
>>61259620
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/leave-or-remain-eu-referendum-results-and-live-maps/

England: Remain 47/53 Leave
Wales: 48/52
Norn Iron: 56/44
Scotland: 62/38
>>
>>61259620
This will involve me using a calculator and my sausage fingers so it could be innacurate
>>
>>61259366
I'm all for banter, but pretty sure the same banter from here have all been samefag. But whatever gets you through your day I guess.
>>
>>61259366
ANTIFA's are pretty childish by our standards m8.
>>
>leaving critical economic decisions up to the people
Fucking retarded.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CI1BJuy76I

im posting this because there has never been a person so spiteful and critical of major news media outlets ever as frank zappa. if only he had lived long enough to give politics a go.

i hope that someday, people like the posters on /int/ will come into positions of power. folks like us are aware and concerned about things on a more international level than anyone who came before us, thanks to the internet. i wish the mentality of this place existed in the real world. none of us know each other, and we are from everywhere, and some of our countries hate each other, but that doesn't stop us from having fun together and most importantly communicating with each other.

genocide to the ignorami of the world
>>
>>61259713
Thanks much.

Still pretty close, familybong. That's what gives me hope for your PM election later on, with the population divided as such, you can be sure the debate will make some waves more meaningful than the pundits.

>>61259880
Actually not too bad. It works. As mentioned (too many times) before, we did it like that and had a pretty clear no-majority of 70% when 80-90% turned out to vote. Twice.

I wouldnt say we're suffering for it.
>>
>>61255902
in order to justify most of the military shit that we do for the world so they can have public health care in Europe, we made a culture that likes our soldiers.

Besides, it is natural to like your countries warriors, it's been a noticeable thing throughout history.
>>
File: 1450218262540.jpg (25 KB, 381x181) Image search: [Google]
1450218262540.jpg
25 KB, 381x181
>>61253953
I live in San Diego, and our local morning talk shows (terrestrial radio) are either retarded right-wingers or retarded leftists. I don't understand why our options are such shit, when we have a Navy port nearby. Surely military families would like intelligent discussion about shit, right?
>>
Why are people acting like we've actually left the EU? This was just a referendum and the government can still be like "nah actually you know what this looks like it was pretty fucking close, probably not worth pissing off Scotland and it'd be pretty retarded so let's not do this for now"?
>>
File: kek.jpg (31 KB, 480x376) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
31 KB, 480x376
>>61257733
The US army keeping those filthy commies away. Doing gods work there boys
>>
>>61260074
>Why are people acting like we've actually left the EU?
Because we're going to.

Cameron's stepping down as PM, Juncker's hurrying us up to piss off, Corbyn's had a vote of no confidence passed against him.
>>
>>61260052
The vast majority of your military personnel are retarded.
>>
>>61259970
Cameron resigned because he wanted to remain so unfortunately a "leave" PM will be elected by the conservative party and they'll go ahead with leaving the EU because of the referendum. It's too late now.

>>61260074
Because the 17 million people who voted to leave would be pretty fucking pissed about that. Basically committing political suicide.
>>
>>61260233
Oh, the referendum is done and over with, I mean that UKIP isn't automatically powerful in a political sense just because their cause has been heard.

I mean that despite losing the union, you're not turning into Norsefire led "England Prevails" UK from V4V. Just chill, have a pint and enjoy the ride. There will come a time to freak out, but today is not that day. Deep breaths.
>>
>All those potential remain voters who didn't bother voting because it was "obvious" remain would win
>All those leave voters who did it for the "bants" and now regret it

Not that it matters because it's not happening regardless of how many stupid petitions you sign but is it safe to say that Britain would remain if there was a second referendum?
>>
>>61251779
>Those silly Brits have sure messed up. The economic troubles are even spilling to the union a bit
>This is a good opportunity to think about the EU however. It needs to be reformed in certain ways. People need more transparency.
I don't know who took control of our media a couple of days ago but he might just be a sane person
>>
>>61260233
What I dont understand is why Cameron would just reject it anyways. He's already going to step down. May as well just remain if that's what he really wants.
>>
So are they kicking the muslim out now or what ??
>>
>>61253953
Merciful God.
>>
>>61260520
Dunno, but that Scotch bitch Sturgeon was talking with your bitch Merkel to try and weasel into the EU if the split from us and apply ( this time it'll happen), can't stand the cunts and want rid.
>>
Here it's mostly "how will this affect Norway", and so on. It's not painted as a doomsday thing. The business papers have more or less painted it like this >>61252268
>>
>>61260351
What I find amusing is that some people are saying the solution is more 'unity'.

Which is the fastest way to make more countries leave.
>>
>>61261004
That is what's happening here. There more politicians talk about that the more people slowly back off.
>>
>>61251779
Mostly that no one, not even Brexit supporters know what they have to do now.
>>
>>61254663
Yep, CNN today was focusing on how the UK market was crashing, etc. But I dont take that news station seriously anyway.
>>
>>61253953
Hahahahahahahahahaha
This can't be real.
>>
BBC being really impartial actually, just giving the news straight

Guardian is pushing its doom agenda as usual. Fucking cucks.

Daily Mail is very happy about it. Partcular focus on how fucking mad Juncker and Tusk and others in Brussels are

Dunno about other papers tbhonest

Seems to be pretty split, some papers saying this is a great thing but be careful, some saying its the end of everything, the yong have been forsaken and other pathetic cuckery.
>>
>>61251779
>>61251779
Why do you care or why does it matter to Poland? You're irrelevant and not even part of western Europe.
>>
File: Woobal.jpg (20 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Woobal.jpg
20 KB, 450x450
Verbatim sounds remarkably like "Thick clot sits in the stocks and gets pelted with rotten tomatoes"

Despite the UK representing 7% of our export people are mostly just worried that we'll abandon the EU next, which is absolutely not even remotely close to being an issue since the UK is serving as a great example of what would happen.
>>
>>61251779
Most of thhe Scottish newspapers are reporting that we will vote to break away this year and are in full support of it, barring the right wing cucky "Scottish" versions of Daily Mail and Daily Express.

We export a lot more proportionately than the English do so trade tariffs will fuck us hard.
>>
Heard a guy on the news saying that Britain left because of immigration, questions of sovereign and displeasure with the Euro. What a joker.
>>
File: the only way out.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
the only way out.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>61253953
>>
>>61253953
>http://rock1053.iheart.com/media/play/27105739/
eurofags butthurt that no one outside of europe cares about them
>>
File: ghy.gif (842 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
ghy.gif
842 KB, 384x288
>>61253953
>>
Can't tell if I'm on reddit or spent way too much time on /pol/
>>
>>61260712
She'll force them into the EU if they get independence as a fuck you to England.
>>
>>61261345
you know Spain and Belgium will veto a scottish entry unless it adopts the euro?

My god there needs to be a serious purge in Scotland, you guys are cucked to hell.
>>
>>61259932
But we are shitpostig and insulting us quiete often desu, even if its for fun mostly.
I dont know if thats the attitude you need at a political round table.
>>
>>61261714
I'm fine with the Euro, better than what remains of the pound.
>>
>>61251779
Stuff I read says it's a response to politicians acting like elitist snobs and ignoring the people they rule over. Blame was pointed at people like Obama for adding to the threat pile. Fear mongering back firing sort of thing. Some local stuff was more indifferent and factual.
>>
Like Hitler came back to live and is marching in London.
>>
>>61253953
based ahah i love americans.
>>
>>61261761
pound will be fine after the markets come out of the shock.
>>
>>61261670
You spend way too much time on /pol/. Just being reasonable and logical instead of seeing everything through edgy fascist tinted glasses doesn't make you a cucked liberal.
>>
>>61260190
That's rich coming from the country that pretty much just voted to dissolve itself.
>>
>>61261915
Hitler's mistake was devoting any effort to Britain, because given time they'd end up destroying themselves.
>>
>what happens with huns in the UK
>unstable economic enviroment
>will the uk collapse
>who else might hold a referendum
>germans afraid of dominoeffect
>>
File: EUmad.png (783 KB, 978x734) Image search: [Google]
EUmad.png
783 KB, 978x734
>>61261204
>Daily Mail is very happy about it. Partcular focus on how fucking mad Juncker and Tusk and others in Brussels are
o i am laffin
>>
>>61257316
It's kind of an affection. They are not smart people to begin with, and they spend all their brainpower memorizing useless bullshit about 3rd through "Literally who" tier celebrities, so they don't spare any thought to the rest of the world.

Then they act as dumb as possible so that the kinds of morons who are too dumb to set up a satellite radio can feel good about being "better informed" and "more logical" than these farces of humanity.

There's one in Florida that calls itself the "Morning Movement", like it's some kind of high comedy to pick a name that's a poop joke.

The only good FM morning show in the whole country is KQRS in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and even then, they aren't guiding lights in reason and science, they are just a couple of long timers with too much influence to be replaced by these morons.

If you want actual thought on radio, you need to balance between Right Wing Talk Radio (Usually AM band, and still not uniformly good) and listener supported shit like NPR. Sure, you're going to have divergent political viewpoints, but at least the Jason Lewises of the world can actually reason.
>>
>>61262070
To gain political control over Norway (key coast for atlantic and northwest naval and aerial warfare plus buffer zone for russia) he needed to control the king, who sent radio messages and motivation to the guerilla resistance fighters remaining in Norway. They went pretty hard and far in their search for illicit radios in Norway, but never managed to take them all, eventually leading to the destruction of key intelligence targets, carefully picked out by high command in Oxford.

As well as the paradropped commando soldiers who destroyed the heavy water stock at Rjukan at a critical time, delaying the Germans producing the Bomb sufficiently.
>>
>>61253953

not being an edgy or something, but democracy is shit. those people shouldnt be able to vote.
>>
Pretty much the same as everywhere else, how will it affect our/your country, drum up some sensation, and put some lipstick on the pig.
While Any1 with skin in the game wonders if the Brits truly have any fucking clue what they just did.
>>
>>61262325
lol nobody cares
>>
>>61261204
>some saying its the end of everything,
lol fucking dramaqueens
>>
>>61261721
i swear to fuck, i think it would be better than the evil motherfuckers that are running the show now
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.