[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We want to exit too, Germany leave us pl0x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 0,,15700713_303,00.jpg (37 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,15700713_303,00.jpg
37 KB, 700x394
We want to exit too, Germany leave us pl0x
>>
>>61249763
You're not even in. You have more in common with kebab than you think.
>>
>>61249763
You need to be in before you leave

Thankfully, based Croats are blocking your ascension
>>
Not true, we want to leave now. Also slovenians, how croats behave there? Good?
>>
>>61249836
Pff. We made kebab, invented it.
>>
I kinda feel bad for Germany. They are trying so hard to be good and nice to everybody but it just won't take, WW3 soon they're gonna kill us all.
>>
>>61250096
croatia shouldn't be in the EU, it's the next Greece
>>
>>61250173
That would be a show. Like good ol' days yankee
>>
>>61250232
Don't say that about croats. They are hard working people with ideas and means, totally not schemers.
>>
File: 1503536.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1503536.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>61250452
10/10
>>
>>61250173
This. It will happen one day.
>>
>>61250173
>Ahmed wakes up one day
>He sees the destruction of his beloved European Union by the ingrate, bigoted nationalists
>A tear streams down his cheek, his tanned German features hardening
>He buys a gun, crosses the border illegaly into France
>Reaching a crowded area, he opens fire, yelling the ancestral German war cry of "Allahu akbar"
>Police soon arrive at the scene, and fill him with bullets
>As he exhales for the last time, he opens his eyes to see 72 virgins looking down at him
>Ahmed dies with a smile
>>
File: pedo baba.jpg (73 KB, 390x376) Image search: [Google]
pedo baba.jpg
73 KB, 390x376
>>61250915
STFU Spain, you aren't even european ffs, idiotic moorish gypsies.

Spaniards are western Turks that managed to get in.
>>
>>61251246
What do you have against me, Peru?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.