[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that if France left, that would effectively be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
File: FranceFlag_svg.png (42 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
FranceFlag_svg.png
42 KB, 488x500
Do you think that if France left, that would effectively be the end of the EU?

Eurosceptism is apparently HIGHER in France than the UK, so if they held their own referendum (which Hollande wouldn't offer because he's a wanker) then they would vote to leave.

Wouldn't the EU just die if France left as well?
Pls leave France.
>>
>>61247921
>Do you think that if France left, that would effectively be the end of the EU?
Yes, absolutely, which is why the EU will make sure you'll get the shitty end of the stick now.

The EU is fighting for its survival.
>>
>>61247921
Many people here seems to believe that now that the UK is out, we can start making EU great again.
Actually De Gaule was totally against letting you in in the first place because he forsaw that you would be an american trojan (which you indeed turned out to be).
>>
>>61248075
This guy is right. Juncker and all the jews leaders are going to make an example out of you.
In France our """leaders""" are ready to make your life shitty and unleash on you Calais' Jungle.
>>
>>61247921
French are eurosceptic but also greedy
Getting out of EU would change nothing inside but your shekels would mean nothing in other countries unlike euro.
Media mass propaganda which is even more corrupted than BBC would make a fear campaign and everyone would vote remain afraid that they would end up broken or lose their job.
French vote for pro eu parties but for euroskeptic ones in european elections
UK have their own money while we don't that make a huge difference.

This country is a paradox and I hope it crashes, maybe people will open their eyes then.
UK did the right move, french will never have the balls to do it, and it makes me sad.
We're doomed.
>>
Brexit will be a disaster, no more countries will leave the EU. Please please be gentle
>>
>>61247921
The UK should just form a free trade alliance with leaf and all the little uk flag cunts ,would probably do a lot better for itself.
>>
File: merkel_11.jpg (94 KB, 1090x500) Image search: [Google]
merkel_11.jpg
94 KB, 1090x500
>>61247921
Not necessarily, but it will only exist as a secondary trading zone led by Germany, and will become completely irrelevant as a real world power.
>Uk and France leave
>No more military, diplomatical, cultural or global power in Europe
>No more permanent member at the UN security council
>Not even a nuclear power anymore in the EU
>Close to no overseas terrirtories or foreign military bases
etc....
>>
>>61248176
Update your computer, Pierre, now it's Germany who's the trojan of America.

When Obama visited Europe the other day, he saw Cameron and Merkel. Not just Cameron.
>>
>>61247921
official propaganda says 62% of the french want to stay in EU
>>
>>61248668
>implying the germans will not rematerializes the moment you bail on them
they're cucks, not braindead
>>
>>61248526
You will survive, history has proven it.
What makes me worried is that Brussels is gonna unleash hell on everybody to stop anybody leaving their dictatorship.
Eu is ready to be even worse than it is today. Luckily you will escape this.
Brits won't be rich compared to other great nations but at least you will be free.
>>
>>61248757
>rematerializes
blah words
remilitarize
>>
>>61248464
I thought literally all those things about the UK and look what happened.

Sad thing is that the ball is in the EU's court and they'll want to punish us to make others stay. If you guys left then the EU's power would diminish and the big trio which was once "Germany, Britain, France" would become "Germany, Italy, Spain" - two countries that have youth unemployment rates of about 50% and are effectively dying.
>>
File: passpor.jpg (82 KB, 412x549) Image search: [Google]
passpor.jpg
82 KB, 412x549
PASSPORTS ARE BLACK ON THE MENU LADS!
>>
>>61248770
>Brits won't be rich compared to other great nations

Lol, they're already richer than all EU nations. The UK has been a leading economy for centuries, and will keep on leading.
>>
>>61248671
Well, now, the biggest trojans are Poland and the butthurt belt, but for different reasons than UK (which can be summarized as "fuck Russia").

However, they're not economically and politicaly relevant enough for the USA, so they better go with someone else.

Plus, since Sarko's presidency, France has become a huge US dicksucker too, and Hollande kept on going with this.
>>
>>61249112
Depends of the investors and new trades. But yeah they will.
I know french will never ever leave EU but I will fight for it until I die.
>>
>>61248770
>>61249112
I truly hope you're right, and I hope that France does well as well
>>
Lads
I know we took the bigger "hit" but Europe can't exactly be thrilled today.

Isn't the euro falling too?
If it isn't, shouldn't it be?

I know people may be buying euros because they may want to stay in the EU for business but the EU just lost its second biggest player.
>>
>>61248770
The UK will be now permanently less wealthy conpared to their potential in the EU

Immigration will inevitably slow down because there would be no incentive

Leave voters were much more commited to their choice, they knew it will make them poorer, and they also turned up to vote
>>
>>61249260
Don't count on it, this country is slowly turning into dystopia
>>
>>61249183
I'm talking about effective trojans, not toothless cocksuckers like Eastern Europe countries.

Germany is the unofficial leader of Europe since the reunification. Most populous country + best economy + reliable behaviour (not wanting to challenge America with delusions of past grandeur) = America's main interlocutor in Europe.
>>
>>61249318
French don't want to leave EU because giving up euro = broken in people's mind. However they hate Brussels politics and vote for euroskeptic parties during european elections
>>
>>61249303
The euro will be badly hit too, but it will recover (like the pound). Buy US dollars if you want the safest currency.

Anyway, with the QE going on in Europe, it is quite hard to predict any market movement.
>>
File: 1465679932946.png (313 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1465679932946.png
313 KB, 700x700
>>61248278
>unleash on you Calais' Jungle
>>
>>61249417
British pensioners and those on the dole were overwhelmingly pro-Leave and they will suffer the most because of it

Can't say I'm sorry for them
>>
File: jungle_de_calais_reuters[3].jpg (153 KB, 1000x520) Image search: [Google]
jungle_de_calais_reuters[3].jpg
153 KB, 1000x520
>>61249584
enjoy
>>
>>61249303
it is but it will get back up soon and so will the pound.
But the UK has to go through a lot of shit now like the possibility of N.Ireland and Scotland leaving, trade deals with EU and other stuff that should essentially wreck the british market
>>
>>61249417
Our problem is that we know how frivolous our leaders are.

If we go back to the Franc, it will be toilet paper money printed by happy demagogues ("problem? print more money lol"). Good for the poor and the jobless, bad for the wealthy. And there's a lot of wealthy people in France (average net worth is $300,000).

We don't have the discipline of the British, so we can't rely on our own currency. Sad but true.
>>
>>61249661
>inb4 they just flood the tunnel
>>
>>61249838
We'll just airdrop them, famalam.
>>
File: Sans titre.jpg (119 KB, 412x549) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.jpg
119 KB, 412x549
>>61249091
soon
>>
File: 174[1].png (55 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
174[1].png
55 KB, 225x225
>>61249584
>>
>>61249919
call in the luftwaffe Hans, we'll need reinforcements
>>
>>61249838
Well, it's not really a problem, they need it much more than us.
>>
>>61247921
>Eurosceptism is apparently HIGHER in France than the UK
That's true
>so if they held their own referendum (which Hollande wouldn't offer because he's a wanker)
That's true
>then they would vote to leave.
That's wrong, many French people are afraid to abandon the euro because we don't know what is going to happen then
>>
>>61251286
the euro as a currency*
>>
>>61248176
De Gaulle said that in the 60's in a different context.
>>
France is the reason the eu suck in the first place what with all your economic AND cultural protectionism.
>>
>>61251286
Do worry mate, we are testing the water for you.

I dont think any other EU country will have a referendum for a few years, but if we recover strongly then I think it is likely others may get the same idea
>>
>>61248464
The propaganda medias doesn't work anymore, even commies want out the EU.
>>
File: 1465641147122.jpg (30 KB, 387x290) Image search: [Google]
1465641147122.jpg
30 KB, 387x290
>>61251544
>france is the reason eu suck
>sweden
I don't think shariah allows you to say such mean things during ramadan
>>
>>61249527
Please consider buying Canadian as well. The American dollar is already overvalued, and the Canadians would appreciate it if you don't tilt the exchange rate even further.
>>
>>61251286

Vote livre
>>
>>61247921
Naturally, there's no question about it. First of all, France is both Germany's biggest import and export partner. You think Brexit shook the euro? Frexit will make it unattainable.

Secondly, France is the second in command. This may mean a lot less than it did even ten years ago, but what happens when you remove the second in command? Without a symbolical counterweight, it becomes Germany's playground. More minor countries in the EU will oppose this, as it will emphasize that joining or remaining in the EU is effectively annexation by Germany.

Secondly, France actually has strong domestic manufacturing that the Germans are pretty wary about losing.

These reasons are why the EU, almost from the very start, has known the "French exception". When earlier this year France failed to bring its deficit down to the levels the EU requires, France wasn't punished in the slighest. Do you know why? Because, and I fucking quote Juncker here, "It's France".

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eu-deficit-france-idUKKCN0YM1N0

They cannot miss France just like they cannot miss Germany. Germany is clearly in charge, so France needs to be placated as much as possible. This is especially so now that the UK is gone, the only country that could perhaps replace France.
>>
>>61251834
I had no idea it was Ramadan now but apparently you did, Ahmed mohammad al-faranca
>>
In february 2016

45% of French people wanted to stay in the EU
33% of French people wanted to leave the EU and return to francs.
22% are not sure
>>
>>61251964
The biggest importer of France are the USA now.
>>
>>61252174
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_France
It claims Germany is both the biggest export and import partner for France. Murika is "only" 6th in export.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Germany
From the German perspective, France is on top for exports and second for import (huh? We actually export more to Germany than France? Weird).

France out of the EU means Germany loses its biggest market. And Germany's economy is almost entirely focused on export. It will also mean shit for Germany in the long run because if France returns to the Franc, France no longer devaluates the euro enough to artificially inflate German exports.
>>
>>61247921
>Second contributor of the EU
>Military relevant unlike most of the members of the EU
>Nuclear Power
>Largest EEZ

If we leave, the EU will become a russian playground.
>>
>>61252298
>>Nuclear Power
>>Largest EEZ
Those 2 points are irrelevant.
>>
>>61247921
You bongs are going to get fucked so hard by us that France will be pro EU in no time.

enjoy :3
>>
File: BFMTV.png (151 KB, 724x412) Image search: [Google]
BFMTV.png
151 KB, 724x412
>>61252126
>1500 people
True (10000+ people) pols always gave 55-65% Leave
>>
>>61249584
Quoll a shit, Hisoka is best
>>
Noooooooooo it's already Merkelreich
>>
>>61247921
Do it France, do it, let's start our own trade union.
>>
>bongistan already trying its luck with divide and conquer

gas them
>>
>>61252497
C'est un sondage internet cependant et ils ont été influencés par ce qui vient de se produire au RU. De toute façon, l'avenir nous dira si le RU a eu raison de quitter l'Europe et si oui, les français le voudront certainement aussi.
>>
>>61249584
We won't though. Hollande said the accords of Le Touquet would still apply.
>>
>>61247921
The problem isn't the EU, the EU is just a symptom of a larger problem Europa has in general. The EU supposedly was created to keep out American and Russian intervention and to avoid their cold war fucking it up like it did the Americas, Middle East and Far East Asia. Then they let America's puppet cuck (United Khaliphate) into it and thus allowed America again to intervene. However if the EU were to be destroyed, something else would arise. The problem is the eternal anglo and more precisely the Barbarian German. It is the Barbarian that has been fucking up and causing trouble throughout Europa since time immemorial; had the Russians and Americans done their job properly (kill every one last of those fucking nazi animals) then Europa wouldn't have the problems it has now. Why do you allow these Barbarian Germans to go around causing wars, then create a state to keep out the powers that helped reign them back in just to let them in charge of it again? You can destroy EU all you want but you will always have the German problem until you exterminate them all.
>>
>>61253250
>the german problem
>what we need is some kind of final solution
>>
File: EC-EU-enlargement_animation.gif (343 KB, 680x520) Image search: [Google]
EC-EU-enlargement_animation.gif
343 KB, 680x520
>>61247921
Do you think that if France left, that would effectively be the end of the EU?

Absolutely. The EU is based on the marriage of convenience of France and Germany. In many ways, the EU began as a French project.
>>
>>61253348
>believes the kike propaganda
Too bad nazis weren't really trying to exterminate you jewish scum like you claim, otherwise we wouldn't have big Middle-East problems like we do now. It's the Britcucks that helped form Israel, it's the Britcucks that have always been there with the Americans destroying states and regimes in the Middle East so that all their refugees will flood Europe. It is Germany that advised and gave all those risky loans and (((investments))) to the PIGS.
>>
Why are the EU gibmedat countries being so anti-brexit, do you have no integrity or are you just parroting your national propaganda
>>
File: 268.jpg (74 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
74 KB, 800x528
We already have voted AGAINST EU in 2005

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_European_Constitution_referendum,_2005

But j... i mean our political class don't give a fuck about what people say.
>>
If France or Germany left I don't see the point of the EU at all. What, is Scotland going to lead the way?
>>
>>61254053
I thought you guys didn't stand for that sort of shit "viva la revolution" and such
>>
>>61254226

Scotland isn't going to leave the UK or join the EU can this meme stop please
>>
>>61247921
Probably
>>
Le Pen and the right wing will take over and France will surely leave

the right-wing backlash in Europe I predicted a few years ago on here and got laughed at for is getting underway and has only just begun

You cannot ignore your own people and stagnating economies for so long without a hard reaction
>>
File: eu.png (850 KB, 2106x1404) Image search: [Google]
eu.png
850 KB, 2106x1404
>>61247921

Pretty much yes
I don't even know how we'll sustain Poland now that Britain left, so if another one of the Big Four leaves, it's 100% over
>>
>>61254267
But it's a good meme-Scotland is a shithole.
>>
>>61254461

I wonder which of France or Italy will leave

Italy is pretty furious about the boats and immigration shit so I'm thinking they'll get around to it quicker (also less of a relationship with Germany)
>>
>>61253809
I'm not for "Remain" but Jesus Christ it's either this, Russians or Turks dominating our economy. Plus, we entered three years ago, meaning we still haven't reached our dole sucking potential. Life will improve when we set up the institutions to do so
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.