[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Italy is not a friend of Germany. We hate Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: dumb germans.jpg (395 KB, 2348x1154) Image search: [Google]
dumb germans.jpg
395 KB, 2348x1154
Reminder that Italy is not a friend of Germany. We hate Germany and Germans (Austria included). We think you're autistic, rude, robots with no soul, pathetic weak cuckolds and niggers of the forest. Allying with you in WW2 was a mistake. You should've seen the "betrayal" coming since the same thing happened in WW1 and then we proceeded to wipe Austria-Hungary off the face of the earth. Germanics and Italics have never gotten along.

Take your bizarro 4th Reich and leave us out of it. We don't want no part of it anymore. Your people are evil and destructive by nature no matter what way you spin it around.
>>
I am not german. I am from bavaria.
>>
>>61247598
based.
>>
>>61247018
Germany is the best country in Europe. The only reason people came up with the muh refugees memes is because they're butthurt about it
>>
>>61250470
it's actually overrated.
>>
>>61250597
It's actually rated just right.
>>
>>61250470
t. terroni cuck
>>
>>61250815
*terrone
>>
>>61250673
meh
>>
>>61247598
>I'm the most cucked state in Germany. Please fuck my wife
>>
>>61251232
t. subhuman prussian
>>
>>61251232
Isn't Bavaria the most conservative?
>>
>>61251332
I just told the truth. They're taking nearly the most (only topped by the shithole that is NRW) .
Seehofer is just a little poipussy when Merkel is showing him his place, kek.
Bavaria is pretty much dead
>>
File: 1491741.jpg (205 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
1491741.jpg
205 KB, 1024x686
>>61247018
Olive grove union when ?
I voted out of the EU and will do it again when time comes
>>
>>61247018
what book is that from OP?
>>
>>61251916
did you also pay the denbt?
>>
>>61252022
My savings keep decreasing and the denbts keep increasing :(
>>
Top three countries attributing into German defeat in WW2

1. Soviet Union
2. USA
3. Italy
>>
>>61250815
I'm from Milan though
>>
I used to like Germany until the whole refugee debacle. Very sad that Merkel would do this.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.