[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016: Britain votes to leave the EU and form closer ties with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
2016: Britain votes to leave the EU and form closer ties with the Commonwealth
2020: the Commonwealth unifies into a single country because the Brits think it's like bringing the empire back
2025: India becomes the largest economy in the Commonwealth
2030: India forcefully takes sole control of the Commonwealth, becoming the most powerful nation on earth
>>
>>61236505
>timing it to peak in 2030

good la
>>
>>61236505
Most people I know who voted leave don't like colored people
I think the entire point of brexit was to stop colored and polish people
>>
>>61236978
Yeah, but the same political and economic elite that was pushing for immigration before is still in power so I'm willing to bet they'll just end up replacing eastern Europeans with commonwealth immigrants.
>>
> implying that by 2030 Yevropeiska Federatsya won't btfo all other """superpowers""" from its capital Moscow
>>
>>61236978
>remove colored people
>vote for something that would reduce EU migrants
>EU migrants are coloured people to brits

mother of god
>>
Are there a lot of Polish people in Bongland?
>>
>>61238131
Slavs aren't white so they can't become white servants. Theyll be a useful ally against the west if anything.
>>
>>61238192
>>EU migrants are coloured people to brits
EU migrants ARE colored people you dumbass. They're all mudslimr rapefugees.
>>
>>61238417
> They're all mudslimr rapefugees.
>pyotr,ivan, hans, surrendeur're are rapefugees

BRAVO
>>
>>61236505
we would turn britain into the designated shitting island that it is destined to be.
>>
>>61238417
There's a lot of eastern and southern Europeans that go to Britain (and the rest of northern Europe) for jobs.
>>
Meanwhile in Britain:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/7b0bb47f-6655-435a-8906-99529534de58
>>
>>61240135
a liar
>>
>>61240135
I'm in public and can't play that out loud, what does it say?
>>
>>61240211
That they regret leaving.

https://twitter.com/RichardNJames/status/746259755895783424/video/1
>>
File: 1461894129287.jpg (26 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
1461894129287.jpg
26 KB, 600x402
I for one welcome our lavatory deficient overloards..
>>
>>61238369
true
i fucking enjoy watching the west going down
>>
>>61238275
Yep. They're not as big of a problem as Muslims, but the wage compression effect is very real. They can work here as builders or plumbers for a few years, save their money, and go back to Poland where their meagre savings allow them to live like kings by comparison. Meanwhile the native competition are stuck with a higher cost of living, so they can't afford to work for as little as the Slavs.
>>
>>61236505
Indians finally start to poo in loo
>>
>>61240394
Do you think British NEETs ever live off of rice & potatoes to save up enough money to live in Poland to get more out of their saved up NEETbux?
>>
I know people joke a lot, but it is almost certain that west will go down, look at the history, all the great civilizations of the past are now shitholes.

Babylon/Sumerian civ -> Iraq
Indus valley civ -> India/Pakistan
Egypt -> Egypt
>>
India isn't a part of THE Commonwealth, you retard.

They are part of the Commonwealth of Nations, which is a total meme club

UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are The Commonwealth
>>
>>61240498
2 April 2085

It was just a prank bro.
>>
>>61240511
Cost isn't the only factor. Language barrier and general quality of life make Poland a worse choice to live in. I know a few people who talk about going there to escape the feminist/multicultural/globalist menace though
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1136x640
>>61236505
>2025: India becomes the largest economy in the Commonwealth
>>
>>61240545
But every time a western empire went down a new one arose.
>>
>>61240545
India has been pathetic for 400 years.

I wouldn't be so confident
>>
>>61240838
a 1000 actually, before ~1000AD it was relatively well off.
You wouldn't be so confident about what the fall of the west? I don't think that has much to do with India.
>>
>>61240962
The Netherlands has been successful since it was formed 450 years ago.

And before that we were the Holy Roman Empire and laid the foundation of the Frankish Empire, as the Salian Franks.
And now we are part of the founding of the EU.

Empires come and go. But ever since the Romans taught us how to read they have been here.
>>
>>61238476
>slavs
>white
top kek
>>
>>61240545
Yeah. This is true, and honestly it worries me.

I mean, I know it's an unpopular opinion on 4chan but I really like the progress we made regarding human rights, particularly things like women's rights which have just been shit for most of history, and I genuinely worry about our ideals of liberty and equality dying with us.
>>
File: Supreme Canadian Gentleman.jpg (560 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Supreme Canadian Gentleman.jpg
560 KB, 900x675
>>61240565
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as the Commonwealth, is in fact, the Commonwealth of Nations, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, the Commonwealth + Nations. The Commonwealth is not an a nation unto itself, but rather another free association of nation states made useful by the mighty British empire, filthy colonials, and vital Polish immigrants comprising a full Commonwealth of Nations as defined by Her Majesty the Queen.
Many live in a modified version of the Commonwealth every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Commonwealth of Nations which is widely inhabited today is often called “the Commonwealth”, and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Commonwealth system, developed by the British Empire. There really is a Commonwealth, and these people are Muslim, but it is just a part of the Commonwealth of Nations they live in.
The Commonwealth is the core: the center of the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other nations that you live in. The Commonwealth is an essential part of the Commonwealth of Nations, but useless by itself; it can only function as a meme machine. The Commonwealth is normally used in combination with the Commonwealth of Nations: the whole system is basically the British Empire with Rwanda added out or a mutual hate for France, or Commonwealth of Nations. All the so-called “Commonwealth” nations are really just subjects of Her Majesty the Queen.
>>
>>61241092
It took Indus valley civilization 5300 years to fall, give it more time.
>>
>>61241275
>brits would choose ayyrabs to the slavs

BRAVO
R V
A A
V R
OVARB
>>
File: Small Indian Penis.jpg (176 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
Small Indian Penis.jpg
176 KB, 1280x852
>>61241446
It takes Indian women 5300 years to cum from small Indian dicks.
>>
>>61241446
I guess we could wait another 3800 years.

I do believe the world will become more equal. With successful countries, like Singapore, Japan and the Netherlands being more alike.
>>
>>61241546
kek
>>
>>61241619
And perhaps India will get rich regions as well. Just like China has rich cities.
>>
>>61241528
Pakis already fucking them in the ass. The only thing that will change is they toilets would be clogged constantly.
>>
>>61241680
Goa is pretty close/solidly middle developed, and Kerala is poor in terms of GDP per capita but has the highest HDI in India because of all the remittances they get from their workers in the gulf Arab states (remittances don't count towards GDP). I think we'll see a lot if not most of India become middle income country tier in our lifetimes.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.