[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't all Japanese posters just go to 2chan? They have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mmm.jpg (127 KB, 1400x889) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
127 KB, 1400x889
Why don't all Japanese posters just go to 2chan? They have their own website
>>
why arent you on Krautchan then, Mehmet?

Because you dont speak German, I guess.
>>
>>61233313
fuck you racist my name is Mohammed
>>
I've no chance to improve English there.
>>
>>61233350
>I've no chance to improve English there.
You've no chance to improve English at all in then there
>>
File: 1436516607401b4875426.png (3 KB, 427x216) Image search: [Google]
1436516607401b4875426.png
3 KB, 427x216
>>61233253
>>
Because I wanna meet you guys
>>
File: consider this.png (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
consider this.png
914 KB, 1280x720
>>61233253
Why don't all German posters just go to Krautchan? They have their own website.

I want the japanese to stay.
>>
>>61233524
It always makes my day when a nip talks to me online, so I don't see why you wouldn't do it every single day, easy, on 2chan.
>>
>>61233627
so?
>>
>>61233253
I used to watch /gif/ for fap purpose only, but one day, I accidentally clicked /int/ then I've stayed here since then.
>>
The most mystery is the existence of racist Japan flags.

They are always butthurt and I wonder why they come here
>>
>>61233253
to make me glad.

everytime visiting here, I can always remind me of how stupid other peoples in the world are
>>
Even I also think Japs postings are not making sence,attention whoring,not being very familiar with world culture.Im skipping Japs flag postings already,almost them are childish,humorless,not making sence.
>>
>>61233253
Just sucks
>>
>>61234330
nice introduction you've got there
>>
>>61233253
yeah japs on /int/ are annoying.
i swear to you ill leave soon but wont move to that kimootas creepy netouyo virgin board and anywhere japs settle down

netouyos are specially fucking annoying but since they are neets, they are literally everywhere on japboards, and all jap boards are boring to me, so all of them cant be a choice to go for. ill go elsewhere they can never get, probably it will be normie sites and sns.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.