[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do one become a citizen of another country? is reincarnate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: consider suicide.jpg (5 KB, 326x157) Image search: [Google]
consider suicide.jpg
5 KB, 326x157
how do one become a citizen of another country?

is reincarnate a fastest way?
>>
Why do you wanna leave based Thailand?

Besides that you already know it varies wildly.
The richer you are the easier it gets.
>>
>>61230231
>how do one become a citizen of another country?
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>is reincarnate a fastest way?
Yes.
>>
>>61230231
You go to a EU country and live there. After a few years you apply for citizenship, which you can get without many problems.

Protip: Only works if you have EU passport.
>>
File: 1448711045283.jpg (65 KB, 680x562) Image search: [Google]
1448711045283.jpg
65 KB, 680x562
>>61230338
it's slowly becoming dictatorship country. soldier abduct people on opposing sides everyday with no warrant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZoQWDShb28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiVNgAA1bus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVLIbAWFswM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV82GjWBFkw

these are many other cases that no one recorded a video. there's a news of people getting abduct everyday.

fuk. i hope i survive
>>
There are a few countries where you can just buy citizenship.
>>
File: thaifields.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
thaifields.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>61231068
I knew you had a junta.
But I thought it wouldnt be that repressive, more like singapore less like china.
Sad that it goes the way of the latter.

>I hope I survive.
For what kind of wrongthink can you get arrested?
Have you done something that brought ypou negative attention?

Do abducted people come back eventually?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>61231513
well, i'm not political activist or anything but i did shitpost with prime minister' face photoshopped a lot.

and believe me some people already got arrested for this
>>
>>61231513
some does come back some doesn't. depends on how big the news is.

there's no name writer that got abducted months ago i haven't of him since.
>>
>>61231893
>>61232092

Fuck thats horrible.
Hope you guys stay under the radar.

Are they lashing out now due to fucking up on certain policies and evoking unrest or is it just gradual desire for total control growing stronger and now becoming apparent?
>>
>>61232373
it's getting stronger because Constitutional Referendums. they dont want people to reject it.
>>
>>61230231
For a Thai, Argentina and Peru are the easiest.
Then, Australia and New Zealand if you can get pas a lot of their requirements.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.