[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /int/. Are you 18~24? Do you hate the current youth and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (33 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
33 KB, 390x377
Hello /int/. Are you 18~24?

Do you hate the current youth and don't feel part of them? The British youth is completely leftist and brainwashed. In Brazil is the same shit.

>HOW AGES VOTED
18-24: 75% Remain
25-49: 56% Remain
50-64: 44% Remain
65+: 39% Remain
>>
>>61221628
opposite
>>
>>61221628
you're just an edgy faggot tbqh
>>
>>61221999

>Turkey STILL not in the EU
>people are leaving and they STILL can't get in

kek
>>
>>61221628
fuck off cunt.
>>
>>61221628
>Are you 18~24
Youngfags not welcome
>>
>>61222050
feels good tbqh EU chose to die, really dodged a bullet there
>>
>being economically right wing is now liberal
>voting against more autonomous decision making, aka more freedom, aka more libre is now liberal
Literally what.
>>
>>61221628
This entire generation is fucked. Imagine what the world's going to be like in 20-30 years when we start getting into powerful positions.

Trudeau is a warning.
>>
>>61222409

>that 75%
>getting jobs

Our only worry will be funding their welfare
>>
File: 1465113979102.jpg (74 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
1465113979102.jpg
74 KB, 400x395
>>61222083
>not being a youngfag
You merely adopted the memes. I was born in them, molded by them. I didn't see the real life until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
>>
bumping so the thread doesn't 404 while i'm writing the story on how the leftist media are brainwashing the greek youth
>>
in 1992, when albanian subhumans came ILLEGALLY to greece through the northern greece border (because samaras the leftist faggot allowed them to come in a pathetic attempt at making greece 'diverse', something which never should have happened) the greek ministry of culture has censored, erased, and gotten rid of anything anti-albanian

it started off with the school books, they removed a bunch of pages on the times the greeks were very anti-albanian in the late 1800s and mid 1960s, and the bad things albanians then had done in greece in those times

then it spread to the media, dubbed cartoons with a few anti-albanian jokes were cut

the schools then became more affected, anyone who dared to make a joke on albanians was suspended instantly

more albanians started coming here ILLEGALLY in 2001, they weren't deported, they were granted citizenship, and they were put in greek schools, even though they didn't know any greek, forcing teachers to speak in english to them, but they didn't even speak proper english

albanians have committed x6 more crimes than greeks have here in greece, yet the media refuses to acknowledge that there is a problem with these subhuman pieces of shit

(cont)
>>
>>61224897
now, 2010 came. the schools and students have been completely brainwashed by the leftist media

they teach kids that making fun of left handed people, red headed people, blondes, etc., is racist
they teach kids that smoking/vaping as a teenager is natural because it makes you fit into society even more, in the old days it would've been punishable by a good slapping by the parent
they promote making out in public like degenerate faggots
they promote degeneracy, they allow children to smoke, be dumb hipster faggots, promise them free shit if they vote for liberals, they tell greek girls that they should date and racemix with albanians to promote diversity, even though racemixing causes serious mental health issues, deformations, and psychopathic tendencies
they are too tolerant, they refuse to kick anyone out of the classroom who shouts and does nothing else in the classroom

this is a case of apathy and tolerance

those kill every society, like aristotle said

is there hope left for the greek youth?
>>
In UK they are 75%, here I think it's 90% reddit tier.
>>
>>61224981
>they tell greek girls that they should date and racemix with albanians to promote diversity,

How so? It seems like you're just a reactionary faggot desu.
>>
>>61225848
i forgot to say
doesnt happen in most schools, however according to one of my friends, teachers say that sometimes in the classroom
I'm assuming the leftwing nuts do that
>>
>>61224981
>they teach kids that making fun of left handed people, red headed people, blondes, etc., is racist
Why the fuck would you make fun of anyone?
>they promote making out in public like degenerate faggots
What's wrong with people making out in public? as long as they aren't lying on the top of eachother is fine.
You seem to have some insecurities
>>
File: 17263812371.jpg (44 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
17263812371.jpg
44 KB, 960x540
>>61224897
>>61224981
>
>>
>>61222211
gee leaving the EU sure did help the UK's economy
>>
>>61226240
>they teach kids that making fun of left handed people, red headed people, blondes, etc., is racist
>Why the fuck would you make fun of anyone?

why not?

>What's wrong with people making out in public? as long as they aren't lying on the top of eachother is fine.
>You seem to have some insecurities

in my days (at least here in northern greece)
that would get you shunned by your friends
>>
>>61221628
I think they are fine but I don't feel a part of them
>>
>>61226307

He said 1 day later, you'll look like a dick if we recover well in a year
>>
>>61226559
>why not?
Are you 14? only teenagers think it's cool and nice to make fun of people for absolutely no reason. Grow up.
>>
>>61226778
I was joking lad
I only make fun of people who deserve it
but my main point was that making fun of left handed people, red headed people, blondes, etc., is assholish, but not racist
>>
>>61226856
Obviously it has nothing to do with race(yes everything is "racist" now), but making fun of people for those reasons is pointless
>>
>>61222083
Go to sleep grandpa.
>>
>>61221628
>Are you 18~24?
yes
>Do you hate the current youth and don't feel part of them?
Politically, yes. But they grow up eventually.
>>
>>61221628
Wasn't Labour more pro-leave than the Tories?

The far left will benefit from the Brexit.
>>
>>61221628
opposite

>>61221959
same

the youth here is the main voterbase of the fn aka the only sensble people in this fucking country
the youth is great
the actual youth that is not the ""youth""
>>
>>61221628
>you're against UK leaving automatically means you're a bad bad leftist
grow the fuck up you dumb monkey
>>
>>61226960
smoking in public would also get you shunned in my days
the point of my OP was how the greek society has become degenerate in a pathetic attempt to keep up with the latest trends

the greek teenager of today is a faggot who dresses up like trash and takes selfies every 5 minutes

hopefully most of these people will grow out of it by the time they're 20

though I can't say the same thing for albanians since most 30 year old albanians i've met have the brains of 11 year olds
>>
>>61227160
labour isnt left
>>
>>61227265
all teenagers of today are as you described.
nothing unique to greece in there.
>>
>>61224981
I am left handed, and why would you defend people making fun of me? There is absolutely no reason to.
>>
>>61222050
>EU is crumbling
>they STILL give us free money
lğl
>>
>>61221628
not a youngfag
not an ebin alt righter
not gonna buy your memes son
>>
>>61224981
what the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard? do we even live in the same country?
>>
>>61221628

would have voted leave for the memes.
>>
>>61227521
I'm not defending them, my point is that making fun of these people is assholish, but not racist
>>61227414
believe me, in greece its worse, the greek youth has tried way too hard to keep up with the latest fads its cringeworthy, more cringeworthy than any european country

>>61227725
skaske alvane
>>
>>61227521
Hah! Left handed poofter!
>>
>>61224267
>>61224981
Left handed people? wut
I heard blond jokes all the way through grade school

>they teach kids that smoking/vaping as a teenager is natural because it makes you fit into society even more, in the old days it would've been punishable by a good slapping by the parent

Who teaches that? I'm curious because I did not know one person while I was a teen who didn't get slapped when their parents found out about their smoking

Again, who promotes that?

>they tell greek girls that they should date and racemix with albanians
This statement is a whole new level of "I am making shit up"

>they refuse to kick anyone out of the classroom who shouts and does nothing else in the classroom
what kind of shit school did you go to? every day there was someone getting kicked out of a professor's class for ruining class
>>
>>61221628
>Hello /int/. Are you 18~24?
yes
>Do you hate the current youth and don't feel part of them?
no
>The British youth is completely leftist and brainwashed.
British have always been leftist
>>
>>61227825
οχι μονο εισαι tripfag, αλλα εισαι kαι fag σkετο
>>
>>61227521
because corfu is making shit up to look cool online
>>
>>61221628
18-24s are retarded.

Everyone gets more sense as they get older, and cringes at how they acted at that age.
>>
>>61228235
>Everyone gets more sense as they get older, and cringes at how they acted at that age.
That's not the case for me. I feel a lot dumber than I used to be. When I was a kid I was told adults were smarter but as an adult I don't feel any smarter
>>
>>61227962
this info isn't from me, it's from a few of my friends who way younger than me (14 - 17)

none of this shit happened when I was in school except "they teach kids that smoking/vaping as a teenager is natural because it makes you fit into society even more, in the old days it would've been punishable by a good slapping by the parent" and "they refuse to kick anyone out of the classroom who shouts and does nothing else in the classroom"

I had a few classmates whose parents knew they were openly smoking yet didn't do anything about it, the teachers knew but they promoted the students' smoking shit

and about the second thing, in my last year of high school, 3 albanians were added in the class, they constanly didn't pay attention, acted like whiny bitches when the teacher told them to write something down, sometimes constantly shouted weird albanian shit to eachother "EEEE LOUL" or whatever, and the teacher only gave them warnings all the time and said "next time you shout I will kick you out!", but that never happened. it honestly pisses me off that me and my entire class, normal, average kids (15) at the time, were forced in the same classroom as these subhuman pieces of shit who picked on us, annoyed us and sometimes groped a few girls during recess

>>they tell greek girls that they should date and racemix with albanians
>This statement is a whole new level of "I am making shit up"

I swear to god, I'm not making this up, a friend of mine (not in corfu, haven't seen him since august) goes to school in ioannina and he told me that one of his leftwing nut teachers said that to promote diversity greek girls have to racemix, I'm taking his word for it because he's not known for lying
>>
>>61228420
i almost hit the 2000 character limit

anyway, they were punished for groping a few girls but nothing else, they didn't even get fucking expelled for doing that shit

and when i said "the teachers knew but they promoted the students' smoking shit" I meant they allowed the children to smoke with the teachers during recess
>>
>>61228562
>children
meant teens, sorry
>>
>>61228420
I thought you were a baiter/attention whore, but now it looks like you're just like everyone else, a guy who's sick of diversity and political correctness
>>
>>61227265
>hopefully most of these people will grow out of it by the time they're 20

Selfie retardness doesnt stop at 20,they keep doing it.
>>
>>61229192
now go explain that to 60% of /hell/
>>61229195
if not 20, it will stop at 28
it will stop, right... right?
>>
>>61227521
I'm unironically a left handed ginger and I think you're a loser.
>>
I'm 30, I agreed 18-24 youth is such a dumb cancer. I was smarter at their age I swear.
>>
You need to remember that most youngsters are voting what benefits them, not just out of pure ideology. Euro markets are saturated and getting a job is a real challenge in some countries up there. So they think that neo-liberalism will save them producing more jobs.
>>
>>61230548
pretty much this
they're entitled fucks
>>
>>61226307
misinformation about losing trade can have a drastic measure over the markets in the short term but it doesn't mean anything in terms of economic output, a lower pound may benefit exports

that is if people don't doubleback out of fear
>>
>>61221628
23 - voted leave

Most 18-24 year olds haven't experienced the real world and are still doing their second degree in English after realising their degree in Art wasn't going to get them a job.

18-24 who do this are loud and create a nice jerk circle which people unknowingly come to peer pressure and join in to be popular. Most don't even read politics and just make decisions based of Facebook.

I got nothing against people who voted remain for credible reasons I can see why they might. But seriously all I've seen so far is *cry cry* Old people fucked up the country *cry cry* they should be allowed to vote because it didnt go my way. *cry cry* sign this petition I made, if you dont your racist.

Got to say I worry about the decision but if its done right it can be good for us and the rest of the EU countries.
>>
>>61231217
Yeah mate we just voted to become an utter irrelevant country because old people like the fag smoking pint man, Brilliant. At least old people who will die soon got to stick it to the bloody germans and the uneducated losers will have less compeition for their warehouse jobs.
>>
>>61231894
>what is democracy?
>>
>>61231217
>>61231894
I hate it when people whine about "muh racist old people, they are uneducated!"

I mean jesus christ, most old people built and fought for your country, so naturally, the majority of them should know whats best for it
unless they're cucks who hate it for some petty reason
>>
>>61232085
What is representative democracy?
>>
>>61232164
>most old people built and fought for your country

No? Most at best were children during the most although most do have serious delusions about our place in the world. Old people still cling onto the idea we're a superpower.
>>
>>61231894

Wisdom comes with age, son. I'm only 22, but I've met a lot of university-educated people who are fucking retarded, and a lot of high school dropouts who are brilliant.
>>
>>61221628
retard old people are everywhere mane. they support erdogan in turkey putin in russia. we call them çomar russians call them bydlo. they also fucked up british youth. my condolences.
>>
File: 1464687954548.jpg (57 KB, 579x457) Image search: [Google]
1464687954548.jpg
57 KB, 579x457
>>61221628
I'm 25 i-i'm still y-young. Right guys? GUYS?

a-and its totaly normal that i never h-had a gf? CORRECT?
>>
>>61232221
>No? Most at best were children during the most although most do have serious delusions about our place in the world. Old people still cling onto the idea we're a superpower.

man you guys really are different from us south europeans
>>
>>61221628
>18-24: 75% Remain
>German youth gets more and more conservative
>british youth gets more and more cucked
what the fuck why?
>>
>>61232369
Where do you live?
>>
>>61221628
>we're le redpilled
>>
File: Brexit!.jpg (801 KB, 1000x7370) Image search: [Google]
Brexit!.jpg
801 KB, 1000x7370
>>61232171
>>61231894
If the youth were excluded, it would be considered undemocratic in your eyes........ right!???
>>
>>61232482
germany - lol

aber ansonsten nrw :)!
>>
>>61232577
Welche Stadt?
>>
>>61222050
Thank God for that. If Turkey is allowed in I want out.
>>
>>61232429
mostly because germany has a way bigger rapefugee/muslim problem than britain

german children are beaten and bullied daily, sometimes even raped by subhumans, according to reports

they turn to nationalism, which is a logical thing to do

if they come out and say "lol nah #notallmuslims are like this XDXDD" then they're simply retarded, like that guy whose wife was killed in the paris attack and said "I won't do ISIS a favor and hate all muslims!", that fag seriously pissed me off and showed me how cucked france is

hate is a part of human nature, and is justified most of the time
without hate, no major positive changes can be achieved
and in germany's case, without hate towards radical muslims, the country will be doomed
>>
FN get like 35% of 18-25 voices here
>>
>>61232752
solange du kein qt3.14 bist....

Aber Puff war ich schon (mehrmals) :(
>>
>>61221628
Yeah but 75% of britain's 18-24 year olds are ethnic minorities
>>
>>61232915
>mostly because germany has a way bigger rapefugee/muslim problem than britain
Stopped reading right there
>thousands of little girls in UK sexually enslaved by pakis
>authorities do nothing about it
>literally so they don't seem racist
Yeah, not worth to keep on reading
>>
>>61232997
Ich bin ein Wingman.
Der Wingman.
Möglicherweise dein Wingman.
>>
>>61233028
i should probably do more research on the rapefugee crisis in britain
I've only focused on the muslims in germany because of merkel, she is a traitorous cunt and that pisses me off, I'm suprised no one has tried to kill her yet
>>
>>61221628
do you hate the current youth because you disagree with them politically, or do you choose to disagree with them politically because you hate them?

I already know the answer
>>
>>61232505
Just because something is democratic doesn't mean it is good, representative democracy is the best form of democracy, we just have a bunch of loser and coffin dodgers vote to fuck the country because of a fag smoking pint man. Honestly the old people will get away with it scot free and the working class just voted to have even more Pakistanis rape their daughters. Good job. "Normal people" great.
>>
>>61233333
nice repeating digits
>>
>>61233238
>i should probably do more research on the rapefugee crisis in britain
The thousands of rapes and rapegangs had nothing to do with refugees, those were pakis britain imported itself

Also, I did try to read your last post, but
>german children are beaten and bullied daily, sometimes even raped by subhumans, according to reports

Holy shit you're fucking delusional
>>
>>61233406
thanks
>>
>>61233069
Bin zu fgt mädels anzusprechen was tun?
>>
Yes. I fucking hate everyone here. They are so uninformed and most of them get their news from Facebook and/or John Oliver. They rather be ignorant on an issue than take 10-20 minutes of their time to research it. They are all whores and degenerates who party and drink themselves into liver damage. And if you're just a tad bit different than them they'll alienate you and hate you. They're puzzled if you know a lot about a particular field (for ex: when I was obsessed with pharmacology in highschool). If you're knowledge about American history they look at you like you're some sort of weirdo. Stupidity is encouraged and 80% that I run into these (in my age group) days is a psuedo-intellectual. I have no problem with stupid people who know they're stupid and stay in their place but the average American millennial is an outspoken entitled piece of shit. Who is so sure about things they know nothing about.
>>
>>61233445
Was willst du denn für ein Mädchen und worauf stehst du?
Arbeitest du oder studierst du? Wie ist dein Sozialleben?
>>
>>61221628
>Old people bitching about young people.

It never gets old.
>>
>>61233461
>Yes. I fucking hate everyone here. They are so uninformed and most of them get their news from Facebook and/or John Oliver. They rather be ignorant on an issue than take 10-20 minutes of their time to research it.
Hmm... Sounds reasonable

>They are all whores and degenerates who party and drink themselves into liver damage. And if you're just a tad bit different than them they'll alienate you and hate you.
Ah, I see.
>>
>>61233412
>the thousands of rapes and rapegangs had nothing to do with refugees, those were pakis britain imported itself
same difference
the UK, Germany and France have a major problem with islam
I may be a delusion faggot but thats only because I don't want to see a europe ruled by islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: krtecek_9.jpg (21 KB, 220x231) Image search: [Google]
krtecek_9.jpg
21 KB, 220x231
>>61233333
Noice
>>
>>61233461
so much fucking this
>>
>>61233694
>I may be a delusion faggot

Yes, now stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>61233694
>I may be a delusion faggot but thats only because I don't want to see a europe ruled by islam
No it's because you're misinformed and think a civilized country is like your shithole where bullying is rampant in schools
>>
>>61233461
>>61233819
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>61233894
how am i misinformed?
>>
The Left kill the Brazil!
>>
>>61233876
if i cared that I'm embarassing myself on an online website I would've stopped trying to argue an hour ago then acted like a retard and pretened it was all a ruse
>>
>>61233995
>how am i misinformed?
> think a civilized country is like your shithole where bullying is rampant in schools
>>
>>61233926
I am complaining about degenerates and you want me to go to a board full of degenerates? Baka.
>>
>>61221628
There are some leftist dorks but basically we are less interested about politics
>>
>>61234128
give me an actual argument you retard
I love germany and I think it would be x10000000000000000000 better off with no disgusting, uncivilized muslims acting like savages and fucking german women
>>
>>61234272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csOvTKkMBtM

watch the german deny this ever happened
>>
>>61234272
>>61234450
>single incedents represent a whole country
You're making a positive claim, how about some positive proof?
>>
>>61234735
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/bildung/grundschule-eltern-fuerchten-sich-vor-migrantenkindern-1.2837237
english version for non-germans: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/02/german_parents_pulling_their_kids_out_of_diverse_schools.html
http://www.infowars.com/watch-youre-a-german-youre-nothing-migrant-filmed-assaulting-bullying-german-teen/
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/01/30/germany-minority-students-are-being-threatened-and-harassed-in-school/ (describes the video i linked >>61234450)
http://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ879610
http://cdn.static-economist.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/original-size/images/print-edition/20160102_EUC882_0.png - this image which pretty much shows that schools with less immigrants do better than those with immigrants
>>
>>61222050
>be Turkish
>about to get a job in the UK
>UK leaving EU
fuck this
>>
>>61235216
None of which proves your point in any way, try again
>>
>>61235297
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: fucking-kek.jpg (16 KB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
fucking-kek.jpg
16 KB, 236x284
>>61235297
<--
>>61235346
>my point is that muslims are uncivilised, assholes, and have low IQs
>all of those articles prove it (except the eric.ed.gov link which I added there by accident)
>german denies it
now I'm sure this fag's a troll
>>
>>61235413
I'm 100% serious btw. At least it's not that bad for me because I wasn't an EU citizen anyway, and they still want to move forward.
>>
>>61221628
Well the older generation just fucked the younger one up the arse.
>>
>>61235659
can't you go to istanbul or izmir or something? those places are big, i'm sure you'll find a job there
>>
>>61235618
You were saying bullying is widespread in Germany, I was asking for proof, you provided none except one video which only shows one isolated case and an article about German parents pulling out their kids from schools filled with sandniggers.
Are you really that dumb?
>>
>>61235659
I know, that's why it's funny

Keeping people like you outside of Europe is the best thing about the Brexit and a primary reason so many people voted in favour of it
>>
>>61235787
I'll take my claim back that bullying is widespread in german schools but I still think islam is a major problem, especially muslim teens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8zkeFBawMc
>>
>>61235725
I'm already in Istanbul and I have a (nice) job.

I just hate my country, and want to live in a civilized place.
>>
>>61235976
you should consider converting to christianity and coming here to greece
>>
>>61236038
>leave poor-ass country
>to move to another poor-ass country
And I don't speak Greek. Still, I'm sure it's a better place than Turkey.

>christianity
I'm an atheist. Religion is stupid.
>>
>>61236418
>I'm an atheist
good

in some places in greece you don't even have to speak english to get a job, I've seen black guys working in places and they don't speak greek at all, I talked to one of them and he said he'll move back to botswana once summer is over kek
>>
>>61235720

And in 20 years the younger generation will thank them for it.
>>
>>61221628

>spouts my empire everyday
>is butthurt about curryniggers and pikastani
>still invites those into their country because muh empire
>Blames youros and cries muh empire even harder

Good luck with your point system turning your country into à shitskin hellhole.
>>
Old people shouldn't have a place in politics.
It's not their future.
>>
>>61221628
well, I am 21 and I do hate Polish youth because they are brainwashed but not in the leftist direction, the opposite

all the internet culture and populism makes Polish youth far-right edgy rasist /pol/-tier faggots
>>
>>61235954
>but I still think islam is a major problem, especially muslim teens
Since most Germans want a ban on muslim immigration according to recent polls that's really not an opinion you need to argue for much
>>
>>61232269

Poutine is actually supported by Russia youngsters...
>>
>>61236993

Fuck you commie and go suck nigger dicks elsewhere
>>
>>61236993
fascism >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> communism
>>
well, most of the teens in here are a bunch of assholes, but leftwing is not THAT common among young people becuase of all of the terrorism, like seriously, there were tons of incidents last year in which citizens were stabbed because of the conflict which i won't even bother to tell about because tons of people are really anti israeli everywhere and i dont feel like arguing with annoying people
>>
>>61237677
>retarded tripfag in a shit country thinks his opinions matter
lmfao
>>
>>61237677
You realize you're an extremist, right? Decrying everyone else as the problem is what actual crazy people do. Don't do that, anon.
>>
>>61238320
t. communist
>>
>>61238557
I don't agree with either of those, because they are against freedom, but if I had to pick I'd choose fascism, forced equality in communism never works
>>
UK, WHY? W H Y ?
>>
>>61221628
dick size?

no, I am 16.5 cm
>>
>>61238690
next your turn!!
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.