[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will leave the EU and in what order?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 800x600
Who will leave the EU and in what order?
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 858x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 858x1200
Brexit, Grexit, Nedexit, Hungrexit, Spexit, Porxit, Frexit
>>
File: 1429777084500.jpg (54 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
1429777084500.jpg
54 KB, 500x726
>>61219750
>>
I'm predicting that there won't be many more. Countries like France and the Netherlands are a lot more integrated into the EU than Britain ever was, and I suspect that the EU is going to make some concessions to the skeptics and/or change the rules to make it harder to leave in the future.

At most, maybe a few small countries on the periphery like Greece, might make a move for it, but I highly doubt that a major player like France will leave anytime soon.
>>
>>61220955
yea right
>>
>>61219750
UK->Fr->Gr->Sp+Pt+It->Ne->Be+Lux->V4->balts

Somewhere in betwen, BeNeLux will form other union amongst themselves

>>61220955
France is going crazy just because they got a wee bit of austerity measures, nevermind the southern euros had to got through far worse and under threat of sanctions. Now France will either take a fat german dick or bail out while they still have power
>>
>>61220955
>integrated into the eu
What a retarded sentence
This doesn't mean anything

What do you think the EU is exactly ? A country ? It's not USA you know there is no "integration" to be had
What are we even supposed to be integrated into ? Imaginary pseudo-nation with very poorly defined rules and values ? We are not

fucking canadians
>>
Nobody, once they see what happens to UK
>>
File: t34us_by_rainbowthefox-d9ea5tb.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
t34us_by_rainbowthefox-d9ea5tb.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>61221390
uk needs to get sexy in the pocket
>>
>>61219750
http://www.france24.com/en/20160624-french-dutch-far-right-leaders-eu-referendum-votes-le-pen-wilders
Le Pen and Wilders are already calling for their own exit referenda.

After France, it simply doesn't matter in what order nations leave the EU. With France out, the entire project is gone. Two of the big three, Germany's most important partner in crime, what will be left? With France gone, all pretentions of the EU not being Germany's extended sphere of influence will be gone.

That said, I wholeheartedly congratulate the British on Brexit because there's literally no downside. Either the EU gets it shit together and continues stronger than before, or it collapses and rids us of this shit. Win-win.
>>
File: lmao.gif (2 MB, 480x258) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
2 MB, 480x258
>>61221437
>>
>>61219750
England, wales, scotland...
>>
I've heard on the radio that Denmark is the most likely to leave now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.