[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're truly stepping into a new age, Trump is definitely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
We're truly stepping into a new age, Trump is definitely getting elected now.
>>
Brave new world!
>>
>>61214319
t. never read Brave New World
>>
File: dank.jpg (168 KB, 1020x571) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
168 KB, 1020x571
Not if *he* has a say in it
>>
Vote Trump!
>>
Maybe he can crash our country into the trash too, just like the UK
>>
I'm pretty sure all the political HAPPENINGS are gonna be in Europe from now on and Trump will literally not get elected
>>
>>61215234
Trumps has fallen too hard to have a fighting chance at getting electedz He's also getting his votes eaten up by meme candidates like Gary Johnson in states like Utah
>>
>>61213485
The age of the third world war.
>>
File: burn.gif (1 MB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
burn.gif
1 MB, 440x300
>>61213485
wwIII here we come

peace is shit, war is awesome
>>
so why are you all you faggots spouting war again? because UK hardly left some shit economic/political union that it mostly wasn't even attached to?
>>
>>61215412
>Trumps has fallen too hard to have a fighting chance at getting electedz

>REMAIN AT 52%, LEAVE AT 48%
>>
>>61215227
>alt-right victory makes England's value go down faster than a Canadian chick
>decide we want the same
>Trump does to the whole US what he did to Atlantic City
>Americans and Brits are the new refugees and start flooding into Canada
>instead of build a wall, Canada puts a fuckload of hockey goalies on the border to hit them with sticks
>>
>>61215683
This isn't a 52-48 deal though, this is a
90% of the swing-states you mathematically HAVE to win to get elected are against you deal. Don't pretend you know anything about American politics.
>>
>omg hillary is up by 5 points!
>Every poll showed remain winning

If it 51-52% for hillary on election day, trump wins
>>
>>61215459
>it's ok to have our sovereignty, culture, and nation stripped away as long as we have peace : )

disgusting
>>
>>61215947
>the polls are right in the us swing states!

Just like they were right with all the primaries trump/sanders overperformed at?
>>
>>61216075
Ok, look, I know you want Trump to win, but you have to realize how poorly he polls with a lot of key demographics. It's the exact reason Romney failed, and it's the exact reason Republicans will continue to fail.
Even among the people who think Hillary is crooked, only support Trump 41% of the time.
>>
File: 1460501082712.png (500 KB, 571x651) Image search: [Google]
1460501082712.png
500 KB, 571x651
>>61216268

Go cook my burrito.
>>
>>61216507
Nigger I'm a Libertarian. Stop pretending statistics and demographics don't matter.
>>
>>61213485
>Trump elected
>Britain slowly decays
>Scotland and Northern Ireland declare independence
>EU collapses
>Turkey overrun with terrorism
>the East silently watches as the West tears itself apart

The fire rises brothers. It's us Asians' time to shine.
>>
>>61216650
>asian
>new Zealand
:^)
>>
>>61215196
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS
>>
>>61216687
Watch yourself, cumskin. You wouldn't want to run your mouth when I've literally run you out of your own house.
>>
>muh trump
>>
I can't wait for Ghost's next broadcast.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.