[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after the absolutely madman did it. What does he future hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6
File: jpg.jpg (400 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
400 KB, 1200x900
So after the absolutely madman did it.

What does he future hold for the EU?

Will it keep breaking apart or will it become a closer union without the negative influence of perfidous albion?

Your thoughts
Will it keep fracturing or will
>>
Death.

We will all die.
>>
>>61211739
Yes
>>
File: Nagito3.png (120 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
Nagito3.png
120 KB, 960x560
>>61211739
pic related, it's GB
>>
Its a big chance for Europe and the EU to restructure. Britain blocked a lot of useful laws, now we have the chance of them actually to happen.
>>
hope we'll leave soon and see Southern Europe go bankrupt
>>
https://twitter.com/xMattyG/status/746156768313614340
>>
>>61211830

Your little country would go bankrupt if all the nice container ships suddenly avoid Rotterdam.
>>
>>61211739
The only viable form of the EU is an EU without all the shit states from Eastern and Southern Europe.
>>
>>61211947
>>61211815

Delete your flag
>>
Dunno but you guys, but I sure know what we could do if the EU kicks it. Pic related.
>>
>>61212309
I support this idea 100%
>>
>>61211815
this
>>
>>61211739
clusterfucks as a starter then burnt out ruins in the end. you all will be taken apart to the point of becoming ashes and be like diasporas or reverse-refugees.
>>
>>61211958
This desu
>>
Europe will be more Europe without the UK. All in all, they weren't more than a US Troyan horse inside the Union, Torpedoing any real step to unity
>>
Will this kill the EU's expansionist drive?

After all, it came mostly from the British, to make the EU more lax.
>>
>>61211947
How do you get the EU flag instead of the regular ones?
>>
I'm surprised at how many people actually want a European super state. Perhaps the UK were right to leave...
>>
>>61211947
impossible to avoid Rotterdam

literally not possible
>>
>>61212536
EU flag is the unknown flag for the european region which is dumb since most of the time people with eu flags are in non eu shitholes like kosovo
>>
>>61212557
>implying countries like france italy and spain could ever, EVER even lose a tiny bit of their culture even in a superstate
only literal nobodies like the northern monkeys care about that
>>
>>61211739
it depends, if britain in the next 5 years will prosper like norway did, then the EU will break apart, if britain stagnants for the next 5 years, then the EU will centralize and become more like a single nation.
>>
>>61212536
You need to hold the sprit of Europe in your heart.
>>
>>61212607
Just ignore Juncker he's on full on damage control mode
>>
UK were a bunch of relics with aspirations of grandiose from their dissolved Empire. Nothing of value of lost.

Now, the right thing to do is to destroy the butthole of Tsipras and get the capitalists to rule this country and start fixing the economy.

They were kissing his butthole for far too long in case UK thinks "EU has problems.
>>
>>61212628
>Implying I want to be part of the same country as you losers despite that
And with their regionalist policies I'm pretty sure the EU will work hard to make sure that France, Italy, Spain etc are no longer a thing.
>>
>>61212726
>nothing of value was lost
except a significant donor in your aid packages.
>>
>>61212790
>Implying I want to be part of the same country as you losers despite that
that's exactly why even if on the paper our countries were state in a megaeurope we'd lose literally nothing, some national identities are much too strong to be destroyed by laws
>>
>>61212871
That's where your waves and waves of asylum seekers step in
>>
>>61212970
not gonna work m8 we're not a non country like belgium
>>
>>61212622

Im actually in Brussels.
>>
>>61212871
Let's see if that's true after a few decades of promoting regional culture and identity as well as encouraged immigration
>>
>>61212309
kek
e
k

keep dreaming
>>
It will be Berlin-Rome axis all over again
>>
>>61213101
Juncker confirmed
>>
>>61213135
>promoting regional culture and identity
that's good

>immigration
too vague, most EU immigrants are sound people ready to learn about your society and integrate, most non EU immigrants can be cuntish, asylum seekers are what they are and fake asylum seekers should be hanged
>>
Now people like Farage will have to actually make politics instead of just opposing something. Imo the UK digged themselves a grave, UKIP will be England only in the end. The meme went too far this time and it will have devastating consequences for England.
>>
>>61213224
>that's good
Yeah as a divide to better rule tactic
>most EU immigrants are sound people ready to learn about your society and integrate
The EU certainly won't be closing the floodgates to non-eu immigrants considering EU birthrates
>>
>>61211739
It's horrible. The UK was the only one of the large countries that supported reasonable policies. I imagine that the Germans and Frenchmen are going to start pushing for stronger integration and without anyone there to oppose them, it will happen.
>>
>>61213334
Having retarded leader is still better than leader who deliberately works against the country and imports immigrants 24/7
>>
File: 1427805326075.jpg (234 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1427805326075.jpg
234 KB, 858x536
>>61213074
As in we're not going to take them in? Or are you so deluded as to imply that hundred of thousands of foreigners on our soil with diametrically opposite culture to ours aren't going to impact our country and culture?

I do agree though, the fact that we're still unashamedly racist is the one thing we have going for us.
>>
>>61213431
Well considering we voted in a referendum for the EU to fuck off in 2005 with literally 0 consequences I don't see us opposing anything now
>>
>>61213431
With so many doubts in the EU across Europe it would be the last nail in the coffin of the EU if they do that.
>>
>>61211739
To save EU, Poland must step in

New European Government under auspicies and full control of Poland must be formed, and given emergency powers to ensure prosperity and secure future for whole mankind
>>
>>61213460
we retained our cultural identity through centuries of infighting and foreign egemony, we'll survive a few sandniggers
>>
>>61213560

Half of your country doesnt even want to be part of Italy
>>
>>61213560
>a few
lol
>>
>>61212871
>some national identities are much too strong to be destroyed by laws
Certainly not the French one. A third of their population under 24 is made up of Muslims. French "culture" is doomed to dissappear over the coming century.
>>
>>61213560
>Italian women give birth to 1.39 children on average

Yeah I'm sure we'll be fine
>>
File: 1464136919799.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464136919799.jpg
189 KB, 1080x1080
>#BREAKING Brexit: Spain proposes 'shared sovereignty' over Gibraltar
>>
>>61212871
>some national identities are much too strong to be destroyed by laws
Maybe in one generation, but state education is really effective in eradicating unwanted cultures
>>
>>61213602
It is a bit ironic that it's an Italian saying that considering their nation's history.
>>
France doesn't deserve all this shit from Germany and Brussels. Join us in leaving, France. Anglo-French alliance when?
>>
>>61213650
You know I wonder how patriotic Gibraltarians will be now.
>>
>>61212309
NEVER EVER
>>
>>61213691

Afraid of standing on your own?
Awww
>>
>>61211739
guys I didnt want to leave but now we have I think I should move and quickly
>>
>>61211815
t. some faggot who doesn't know shit about politics or economics
>>
>>61213602
not true

>are you so deluded as to imply that hundred of thousands of foreigners on our soil with diametrically opposite culture to ours aren't going to impact our country and culture?
Yes I am, the US are the real danger if we're talking about losing our culture
>>
>>61213925

t. american virgin weebo who understands life, especially the fail in it part
>>
>>61213979

Of course true, dont be fucking deluded
>>
>>61211739
Fuck the UE, fuck the globalists.
>>
>>61213980
not american not a virgin not a weeb

try again einstein
>>
>>61214045
Thanks for your comment ciberviluntario.
>>
>>61214028
lel no it's not half and it's overly represented here on 4chan, it's actually not a big deal, even the main "separatist" party doesn't care about it anymore, they want fiscal federelaism but that's about it
>>
>>61211815
What??? EU must be derroida.
>>
>>61211739
Hola,

UK has never been part of the EU.
From the EU PoV, I doubt there will be any serious repercussion (there's the usual Le Pen asking for similar referendums and whatnot, but we all know nothing is going to happen)
UK has always been an Isle in the European context. Starting from "the Conquest" to nowadays, they kept rejecting the "ius commune" (and developed their Common Law), they rejected the Catholic roots that created a first "Europe" in the middle age with the Roman-Germanic western empire (divided in multiple states), they always had a monarch as their centre of gravity and as their true identity (monarch who is also the Head of the their Church, in perfect juxtaposition to the infiltrations of the ius commune in middle age), they entered EU with absurd privileges and with an exceptional option to leave.

There's a crisis in all Europe, occupational first of all. Greece is the lead in this crisis. Italy itself is cut in two: the Northern region has been estimated to be richer than Germany, the South is poorer than Greece. France has its peculiar claims too... every State has its claims against the EU.

The poorest and the lower-middle class voted for the "Leave" option, this shouldn't come to a surprise. It's sad irony, but the lower-middle class is the one which will have to pay more.

In long term, EU shall try to pursue a real political union - beyond the competences actually given to the EU (mostly, on financial matters and related freedom rights - to move and to start a business). No new members shall be allowed to stay with peculiar exceptions; and I start to believe that no new member should be allowed at all.

The "Leave" party argues (and argued) that now all the other States will follow in a similar fashion, so they thought that in the long term we'll still be "isolated" neighbours. Not going to happen.

It's foolish to be alone in a world where you have to be a big player (US; China). EU is still the biggest market, we now [cont.]
>>
>>61214118

No thanks, not gonna lose time on either a chink from an asexual country or a proxy weebo.
>>
>>61212536
Isn't it from Brussels or something? Wouldn't make much sense though unless like none of the Belgians here live there
>>
>>61212536
By being a cuck.
>>
>>61214253
Brussels is 90% shitskins and 10% unelected EU officials sitting in their ivory tower
>>
If you analyse the vote, for leave voted mainly old people 60+. who still live in the past and uneducated poor people, like the majority of for ex UK /pol/ users.
>>
>>61214388
You mean experienced intellectuals and poor people who have no money to finance their brilliance?
>>
>>61211739
Thing is, I rekcon two things can happen:
>absolutely fucking nothing
The UK proved not to believe in Europe ever since its beginning. Do I have to remind they don't even use euro? they just wanted the trade advantages and the free circulation. Maybe now European parliament will actually fucking decide a common policy for common issues, such as immigrants, respect it and fix their shit. Maybe Brexit is what will make EU stronger and, more importantly, more stable

or,

>Chain reaction
Nexit, Swexit, Frexit, Itexit... just a matter of time, and all will leave. Even in this case it doesn't necessarily mean it's something bad. As far as we know, we would keep our sovereignity, clearly having trade agreements among us and still be stable, and rich. Maybe EU was a phase we'd to experience, and now we're just over it.

Problem is, only time will tell. It's not necessarily bad what's happening now. You're just blindfolded into an unknown car, not knowing who's driving or where you're going
>>
>>61211830
Fuck off swamp hans!
>>
>>61211830
>a fucking toothpaste
>>
the way forward is clear:
1.democratisation of the eu commision
2.eu army/consolidation of national monetary policy into eurogroup/oth centralising measures
3.eu will become the strong, wealthy, great community it was always meant to be
>>
>>61214388
It's always the old people fucking shit up
they fkd libya by helping gaddafi take power and fkd it again in 2012 by supporting islamists after the youth elected secularists

I think its up to our generation in the future to fix the world, or break it even more
>>
>>61214203
[cont.] we now have to develop a real foreign policy, social policy and we have to strengthen our borders. Slowly aiming to be a sort-of federation of states.

>>61213602
>Half of your country doesnt even want to be part of Italy
I'm not the other Italian you're talking to, I believe that Italy does not "really exist".
"Pur troppo s'è fatta l'Italia, ma non si fanno gl'Italiani"
"Sadly we made Italy, but we did not made Italians"
We're a bunch of different people who talk a similar bastardization of Latin and who share a "common destiny", we always felt we were some special kind of neighbours but we also are kind of proud of our (inner) differences. We have been unified really recently - only in the last 150 years we have been a single nation. In our 2700+ history it never really happened. Anyway. Probably a federation of states in Italy would have been more reasonable, but not today. Today it does not make sense imho.

p.s. I hear that UK wants to become a sort of Swisse, ah! That's funny. I hear that Scotland want to remain (good luck with Scotland, UK)
imho Northern Ireland shall be unified with Ireland now
>>
>>61214203
>>61214777
You didn't need to copypaste your Maturità essay
>>
>>61214844
I passed my high school exams 10 years ago.
I'm sorry if my attempt at producing some kind of content that ain't memes is hurting you, but I'm not going to apologize.
>>
File: IMG_20160421_220718.jpg (93 KB, 720x606) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160421_220718.jpg
93 KB, 720x606
>>61214045
Spain is nothing without Europe. And yet Europe is constantly missassessing the needs of this country. Central countries like Germany have an obvious strategical advantage due to their geographical singularities, and they tend to judge other countries applying their own principles to lands that share little to none of its characteristics.
Should Spain be its own thing? Maybe. But the Spanish people is a proud one, too proud in fact to judge its weaknesses accordingly or let others do it. In short, Spain is fucked. Europe? Not so much.
>>
>>61211815
People like you have to be destroyed
>>
>>61213752
They vote 95% remain

Mfw we build a wall on that border. And dont worry I alone can pay for it
>>
>>61211739
EU is german colony.
that isnt utopia.
wake up people.
>>
>>61215092
>a Swiss
>advocating murder
Stay healthy and make penknives, beyotch
>>
hope it all works out for the brits and euros, don't want more euroscum moving here after fucking up europe
>>
>>61211815
plz von rompuy
>>
>>61215370
that's not the swiss flag wtf
>>
>>61215330

Nah. Stronger and better together.

Now that the cancer is gone, left to rotten alone, so are the divide and conquer tactics.

EU meetings will be more productive and Europe will bounce back more united and stronger than ever. The grey days are finally over and the future is promising.
>>
>>61215651
Yeah southern Europe is currently doing wonderfully within the EU. Of course this was all the UK's fault and now your youth unemployment will fall in no time,
>>
why many european counties supprt the EU?
iEU philosopy is disgusting.
are many countries forget sovereignty?
are guys want become german colony of your country?

in the EU, most of country hasnt an authority policy.
Germans has almost authority in EU policy.
EU isnt utopia, thats very unfair.
shit it.

WAKE UP GUYS, PLEASE
>>
>>61216465
Says the one who cowers to China. Welcome to the new order lad.
>>
>>61212871
My god, what a load of bullshit. This has happened countless times throughout human history.
>>
>>61214203

I enjoyed reading that post, thanks for typing it out.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.