[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Britain leaves the EU >SNP and Sinn Féin use this as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>Britain leaves the EU
>SNP and Sinn Féin use this as justification to get referendums on independence, as both Ulster and Scotland were leaning towards remain
>UK Falls apart thanks to this
>mfw
>>
File: ll.jpg (68 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
68 KB, 630x400
literally the best of all possible worlds
>>
Was this Germany's plan all along? To break apart UK?
>>
>>61210633
Scotland can't survive without the rest of the country
>>
>Ireland reunites
>Scotland secedes
>Gibraltar to Spain
>pound goes to shit

will the UK ever recover?
>>
>>61211178
Good. You have no idea how happy the burning of Cuckland makes me.
>>
File: Future of the UK.png (88 KB, 494x700) Image search: [Google]
Future of the UK.png
88 KB, 494x700
>>61211219
Lol the UK is going straight down the shitter
>>
>being angry that the UK is actually a sovereign country now and can make their own decisions
>>
>>61211469
I'm happy England is out of the EU like they want to be, but Scotland and Ulster both wanted to remain. The nationalists just got their ticket to freedom.
>>
>>61210633
Do you actually think Northern Ireland would choose Europe over the UK?
You're delusional.
>>
>>61211602
They literally just had a referendum la
>>
>>61213150
They did because they thought they would stay in the EU. Didn't you get the memo?
>>
Scotland will probably seccede and then join the EU like the cucks they are
>>
>>61213150
2 years ago already m8
Brexit wasn't even a remote possibility back then
>>
>>61213238
better an EU cuck then a cuck to the Anglos
>>
>>61211178
I don't want to survive in a United Kingdom where I have differing political views as my neighbour.

I'd rather go it alone and fail than spend my days with my shit-eating "countrymen".
>>
>leave EU
>no more EU migrants (literally the best migrants you could have)
>pakis still come as they did before&during Uk's EU membership
>UK falls apart
>England still has to follow EU regulations if they want to continue to trade with the EU
>but have no say in the making of these regulations
Good job
>>
>>61211602
And? They can get fucked, the only reason they got their shitty referendum last time was because the EU was pushing for independence movements across the whole union. After the UK leaves, they don't have to give the Scots jack shit. They can take their made up nationality and shove it up their asses for all London cares.
>>
>>61213470

this, lol

autocucked

you guys are amazing
>>
>>61213470
If I move to Germany will you take me in with open arms?
>>
>>61211469
According to the House of Commons Library, perhaps the leading authority on these sorts of things, it is "possible to justify" any figure between 15% and 55% when talking about how many of the UK's laws are "European Laws" depending on your definitions. There are multiple types of "laws" operating at various levels of interaction ranging from trade agreements to minutia regarding things that don't affect the UK like olive growers and tobacco farmers.

In your daily life most things have ALWAYS been decided within the UK, and at the highest level of international importance stability and common international agreement is a GOOD THING. Those agreements, by the way, are all things that need to be renegotiated upon Brexit.

"Taking back control" is a pretty slogan that hides an ugly lie: that the UK has never been as hamstrung by the EU as people like to tell you.
>>
>>61213470
>no more EU migrants (literally the best migrants you could have)

nice try t*rkroach
>>
>>61213323
>I'd rather go it alone and fail than spend my days with my shit-eating "countrymen".
Yeah, but that's how Northern English feel about Londoners.
And that's how people in Dundee think about people in Glasgow/Edinburgh.
And that's probably even how people in the Outer Hebrides feel about mainlanders.
And how people in Shetland feel about everyone south of them.

It's basically shit-eating all the way down, m9.
>>
>>61213670

please come here

a UK brain drain to top this off would be absolutely hilarious
>>
>>61213069
who cares about your opinion ESL faggot?
>>
>>61213670
nope
>>
>>61213787
Funny how Americans got all of this out of our system in 1860 but it takes the UK until now to realize how stupid secession is
>>
>>61213865
Secession is fine when there are legitimate grievances, and where the viability of both countries is relatively guaranteed.

Otherwise, it's almost like you're saying you should've gotten it out of your system before 1776.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.