[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't London just separate itself from the rest of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1462016729934.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462016729934.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
Why can't London just separate itself from the rest of the UK and remain in the EU ? That way the ill-educated bumpkins in the rest of the country can enjoy their impoverished sovereign state (sans Scotland of course).
>>
Why can't you accept the majority consensus of your countrymen?
>>
rasheed
>>
>>61207407
It's democracy until I lose.
Thought process of every spoiled child in a majority vote.
>>
>we win
>lol we won democracy works!!

>we don't win
>this is fucking terrible oh my god this can't happen we need to stop it somehow we can't accept the results

liberal "democracy"
>>
>>61207407
>>61207476
Most educated areas voted to remain. Democracy doesn't mean anything if it's decided by retards.
>>
>>61207407
>your countrymen?
I'm a new zealander here under EEA legislation.
>>
>>61207407
>implying direct democracy is a good thing
when you're leading a country and you want to make a dumb political decision without taking any personal responsibility for the bad that it'll bring to the actual people, just make a referendum and trust that those very people will vote in favor of the dumb decision.
>>
>>61207537
>Most educated
So the most indoctrinated?
You ever heard of the term "College idiot"?
Going to an institution doesn't automatically denote intelligence, don't know what the fuck you're smoking but this is some pyramid scheme bullshit.
"You're not smart unless you go to X for 4 years"
"No, owning your own business and maintaining your livelyhood doesn't mean anything if you don't have this slip of paper"
Fuck off.
>>
>>61207537
>Most educated areas voted to remain
Exactly this. How is one supposed to feel any sort of solidarity with idiotic poortherners, welshmen etc. ?
>>
Seems like the last remains of the empire will fall apart.
>Scotland to leave
>N. Ireland to leave
>Gibraltar to be annexed by Spain
>Falkland to be annexed by Argentina.
>>
>>61207642
American anti-intellectualism really is hilarious.
They've really got the "war is peace, slavery is freedom, ignorance is strength" thing down to a tee.
>>
>>61207407
Now let's talk about Catalunya
>>
File: Raz consider.jpg (92 KB, 828x404) Image search: [Google]
Raz consider.jpg
92 KB, 828x404
>>61207866
>Meanwhile I degrade my own countrymen, express my free will upon everyone's whim and don't bother to question anything.
Did it never occur to you that perhaps you're the one in the wrong here, and that maybe you aren't always right because you and your jolly band of retards think you are.
"Democracy, until I don't get my way"
>>
Daily reminder that I called Brexit, Boris Johnson being PM and England losing to Iceland
>>
>>61207537

Educated are just people more dependent on support. We all know that it's a shitload of money spent to make you question everything including your own skin color.
>>
>>61207642

True, but that's because we no longer teach critical thought, logic and rhetoric. The education system (university too) is aimed at Johnny Average with his IQ of 100 who doesn't ask questions and just regurgitates what he reads
>>
>>61208180
I think it's partly due to the fact that most professors don't become professors to teach, but to preach.
I've actively seen this activity myself and it's jarring how Liberalism has become favored to the point of higher grades for simply agreeing with everything the teacher says.
>>
>>61208317

Maybe this is an American phenomenon because every professor I've had encouraged debate, alternate points of view, critical thinking, and was more than happy to play devil's advocate.

Tbh I think most of this attitude that professors just tell students what to think comes more either students taking the wrong message from a lesson, sperglords just sperging out when they lose an argument to a liberal, and also partially from genuine cases of shitty profs.
>>
>>61207537
There's a saying here going. There's a difference between educated and people with education.

Doesn't translate well but you get the gist of it.
>>
>>61207757

Scotland can't survive on its own with low oil prices
>>
>>61207537
"Educated areas" where there are no industries that are actually affected by EU trade and labor policies. Why do you think the most industrial regions voted Leave?
>>
>>61207276
Ditto California and Jew York from the rest of the US
>>
Namefags are fucking idiots. I've got a graduate degree and I voted leave.
>>
>>61207276

Your hatred and sneering for the rest of your kind is the reason they voted to leave.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.