[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do the french think of quebec? what does the world think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 23423.png (29 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
23423.png
29 KB, 2000x1000
what do the french think of quebec?

what does the world think of quebec?

what does quebec think of france, haiti, and french africa?
>>
We consider them as our cousins from beyond the sea.
>>
>>61197152
Evil Anglos won't let them free
>>
How did quebec turn out french anyway
>>
File: 1431893349168.png (1017 KB, 1259x900) Image search: [Google]
1431893349168.png
1017 KB, 1259x900
>>61197152
>whiny buggers that cant accept defeat like men
>>
>>61197152
Give quebec independence
>>
>>61197338
>turn out french
That's how Canada started, but France couldn't into new world empire and thus they got cucked by the eternal anglo.
>>
>>61197152
french people are rude to québecois desu
in general they don't seem to care and just spout catchphrases such as "vive le québec libre" and "go habs go"
>>
>>61197331
they voted to say desu
>>
>what does quebec think of...

>france
Our cousins from the motherland. They are nice people who like to emigrate to here and embrace our culture.

>haiti
Mostly good people, but some fall into ghetto culture and should be deported.

>and french africa?
Good people who are always smiling and being very polite. Some are muslims which rubs me the wrong way. North Africans are a mix bag, depending on how much they embrace Quebec. For example, this Tunisian guy who comes to my convenience store drinks beer and likes to joke around; he's a good guy.

>Indochinese
GOAT immigrants.

Honestly, the only group of people quebeckers don't like are the motherfucking Orthodox Jews, who should be fucking deported to Israel or, worse, Saudi Arabia or Iran.
>>
>>61197152
They have a funny accent
>>
once upon a time i heard that they don't like acadians in quebec, is that true?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.