[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you give your life defending your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: jebe.jpg (175 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
jebe.jpg
175 KB, 700x700
Would you give your life defending your country?
>>
File: GeorgianArmy.jpg (447 KB, 1756x1251) Image search: [Google]
GeorgianArmy.jpg
447 KB, 1756x1251
yes.
ready to stomp t*rkshits
>>
>>61182396
Fuck that
You defend your miserable country for others, what's in it for you? Nothing.
Do I have 72 virgins? No. Nothing after you're dead. Don't ever fight for your country.
I say this in public and I may even get arrested or lynched.
>>
>>61182396
no, I'm sure you will do it better
>>
>>61182396
that's a great detector of idiots
>>
nothing of value to protect here, unless is a war against commies, I would kill commies for the salary of a 4chan's jannitor.
>>
I dont know whats worse:
to die as a virgin
or to live as one
>>
Hmph, it depends.

Against terrorists? Yes.

To defends people? Yes.

To invade another cunt that only traders care about ? Nah.
>>
>>61183199

What if the British or Americans decide they want to colonise you.
>>
>>61183499
>americans
I don't think we have any of value for them, and they already have us economically

>british
not going to happen, they're bussy enough with their immis an shit
>>
this is the ultimate spook
>>
>>61182396
Fuck no, our military is a joke.
>>
Yes, because any country that poses a legit threat to America militarily is probably even more evil than us.
>>
>>61183019
Honour and Glory, anon.
>>
>>61182396
Yes, Finland, I would. I would blow up as many as I can. You know what I'm talking about, saatana.
>>
>>61182396
absolutely not
>>
File: rami.jpg (222 KB, 1023x577) Image search: [Google]
rami.jpg
222 KB, 1023x577
You're a bunch of unpatriotic faggots
>>
I give my life. Not for honor. But for you.
>>
Yes. DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM (or Islam at this point).
>>
File: Para-Sar EB.jpg (577 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Para-Sar EB.jpg
577 KB, 1280x960
DEFENDING yes.

Now offensively, that depends.

Always wanted to be a paratrooper desu.
>>
Depends entirely on the enemy. Against muslims, the EU or both; yeah.
>>
Really depends on the kind of war and the attacker.
Against ISIS or some shit that is a threat to my people and my way of living, hell yeah.
Against someone that just wants to kill our political elite: no. Nobody should die for that fucked up system that we have today.
>>
No. Don't drink the honour and glory koolaid. When you're in the thick of it, rolling in your own filth trying to stay alive for one more day, you won't give a shit about your country.
>>
>>61182396
Is that m**t's brother
>>
>>61182396
Not only, I would also give it to defend yours, Soumibro
>>
No lol, they won't even let me have left 4 dead 2 without censoring it. Wouldn't lift a finger to defend this government desu.
>>
File: 9823759275.jpg (50 KB, 660x372) Image search: [Google]
9823759275.jpg
50 KB, 660x372
>>61182396
Nah, Canada is finished - there's nothing left to defend.

However I would give my life for her.
>>
>>61183019
This

You won't even be remembered after death, you'll just be another nameless corpse rotting in the ground.

But the worst of all is that dying for my country would imply dying for all of the normies who live here, and I hate normies MUCH more than I hate any hypothetical "enemy".
>>
>>61182396
Nah. I only protect my money and family.
>>
kek no. Fuck this shithole
>>
Fuck no, give me a good reason (a significant attack on my way of life) but I'm not going to be a tool of the state just because.
>>
One of the perks of being a colony is that your owners will do that for you.
>>
It's pointless in the modern era.
>>
>Dying for your country
>Having anything more than a relationship of mutual gain 'at best' with society

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your country cares nothing for you, faggot. /pol/ likes to talk big about how le ebil globalists and jewish banks wants to exploit you and use you like an expendable slave, but the truth is that your nation and society don't care either about you, you're just a nameless cog in the machine and if you don't fit you're worth shit. You're worthless rubble being used and stepped upon to propagate a stale set of values that in this day and age of digital information and freedom of individuality doesn't even belong to you.
Nationalism (at least when alone) is ultimately a shitty surrogate of pride for those who lack pride in themselves and in human values, concepts or crafts. This is why 90% of alt-righters pushing for anti-globalism, race war and social regression are the absolute bottom of the barrel of their respective society, with criminal records, low income, low education and much less likely to build something worth remembering or marrying and having kids.
>>
>>61189642
Unless you're in NATO
>>
>>61189838
Pol and SJWs are just different side of the same coin. They are sheeps exploted by the same establishment with different baits
>>
File: canada.jpg (443 KB, 1491x1194) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
443 KB, 1491x1194
>>61182396
not Canada
I'd be defending the right of rich Chinese to buy land here and the right of Pakis and dindus to get welfare and breed like rabbits.
>>
>>61189896
NATO is AFK right now

>>61190000
Quints of truth
>>
File: 1465958477075.jpg (85 KB, 754x595) Image search: [Google]
1465958477075.jpg
85 KB, 754x595
>>61188129
>brazilian """""""military"""""""
>>
>>61183497
>>
File: 1406670427102.jpg (61 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1406670427102.jpg
61 KB, 400x320
>>61188823
We have the same's
>>
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>61189838
>you're just a nameless cog in the machine and if you don't fit you're worth shit
>>
File: macka.jpg (64 KB, 839x700) Image search: [Google]
macka.jpg
64 KB, 839x700
i don't feel that way anymore. i just want danger. i want to feel alive.not this fucking shit. i want a fight. i want to go into that dark place where its unlikely to come back
>>
>>61193283
this anon knows what time it is.
>>
I would literally rather suicide, at least I die on my own terms then for some politicians that don't give half a fuck what happens to me.

There is no cause worth dying for unless the alternative is a torturous existence.
>>
No. It's irredeemable and full of human garbage. I'd fight and die for a worthy country like Switzerland, though, much closer to what we Americans were originally envisioned to be.
>>
File: 1466721912104.jpg (553 KB, 1354x1053) Image search: [Google]
1466721912104.jpg
553 KB, 1354x1053
>>61189838

you dishonor our fucking ancestors you god damned lazy greasy fuck

the very idea of being a nation is unity through equanimity of self

to die for your country and the protection of your people, and your ancestors, is an honor clearly unfit of someone like you
>>
>>61195834
A balkanized country with growing muslim population?
>>
Nope I refuse to die as some infantry men while I see the sons of the elite in some cushy positions far away from danger.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>61196008
Generally educated and skeptical. Direct democracy. Neutral. Wealthy. You have no problems compared to your lowland neighbors but you're still going need the moral fortitude to defend your democracy and neutrality against your vile neighbors, if you don't succumb to them ideologically in the coming years.
>>
Depends on the cruelty of the enemy and the consequences of loosing against him.

Syrians who do not run away from the IS but risk their lifes so other countrymen wont have to flee or life under the terrible system the enemy proposes have my highest respect and find themselves in a scenario which makes it understandable to die for the collective.
>>
>>61182396
Only if we're killing Chinks.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.