[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>americans giving brits shit for not leaving the EU >americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: wew.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>americans giving brits shit for not leaving the EU
>americans are literally going to elect hillary as their president
>>
File: 1462464684315.jpg (28 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1462464684315.jpg
28 KB, 327x316
>>61167359
>australians
>>
Who /write-in-Bernie/ here?
>>
>>61167359
America is a meme. So it's allowed.
>>
>>61167404
may as well vote for dr jill stein at that point m8
>>
>>61167359
Hillary is the candidate Europeans and other foreigners want the most, so it's allowed.
>>
>>61172258
What? Bernie is Europe-The Candidate. Most wonder how the prejudice of the American stupidity (Trump) and media brainwashing (Hillary) could be so true.
>>
>>61172497
>Bernie is Europe the candidate
He's a white cis male, so nope
>Most wonder how the prejudice of the American stupidity (Trump) and media brainwashing (Hillary) could be so true.
Media has brainwashed them into thinking Hillary won't be a warhawk. Euros don't give a shit about domestic Us Politics, only that it continues to defend them. That's why they're so terrified of Trump.
>>
>>61172698
London isn't all of Europe, an overwhelming majority o European politicians are white cis males.

>>61172698
When you write Euros do you mean the politicians or the people? Because if you mean the people you're wrong. I've never been in a discussion with a fellow European where The US defending us were even mentioned. We always talk about what would be best for the American people.
>>
>>61172698
I think the average European is more concerned with the US starting wars because their population are ignorant cowards and Europe having to pay the price for that (again).
>>
>>61173059
Aye, very much this.
>>
>>61173059
The average European wants the U.S. to babysit them essentially.
>>
>>61172959
Politicians are who represent your country. They make the decisions.
>>
>america literally has a muslim president
>>
>>61172258
You think Europeans care?
>>
>>61173486
Where do you get this ridiculous misconception from. What you're saying is simply not true.

>>61173531
The people can still have different opinions while politicians have to be strategic. And look at Britain today, this day 23d of June, the people are voting. So not all decisions are made by the politicians. If we in Finland were to join Nato (not likely) it would have to go through a referendum.
>>
>>61173834
>the people are voting.
Referendums are bullshit though. Ireland had a referendum that passed but resulted in nothing because the EU cockblocked them.
>Where do you get this ridiculous misconception from
European media reactions to Trumps calls to end NATO and his stance against TTIP.
>>
>>61174062
>Referendums are bullshit
Nope, if Britain's politicians goes against the referendum in their decisions their careers are over.

>European media reactions to Trumps calls to end NATO and his stance against TTIP.
I wouldn't know about what the southerners think about Nato but here in the Nordics we're sceptical. As for TTIP it would be bad for European workers because our rights are miles better than yours, fuck TTIP. My current MEP has been great in all but that point, thus he won't get my vote again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.