[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paki here and I'm about to vote, tell me why I should vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1419296045906.jpg (25 KB, 711x273) Image search: [Google]
1419296045906.jpg
25 KB, 711x273
Paki here and I'm about to vote, tell me why I should vote leave? Don't mention anything about immigration bullshit or I've vote remain.
>>
>>61166284

Vote Brexit

Make Pakistan Great Again
>>
>>61166284
Immigration
>>
RU Sikh?

A true bro would vote BREXIT
>>
if u vote leave Gove will import many of your family members from pakland to the uk and you can sex white womens together :):)
>>
>>61166688

Basically what I said
>>
if you vote remain more of your countrymen will join and make the uk like pakistan, that is poor and dirty and shit and terroristic and you will regret your decision
>>
vote to the party that will exterminate indian scum
>>
>>61166284
You really shouldn't

The brexit campaing is based purely on populism and nostalgia
>>
>>61166284
britain will bring more of your paki friends if you leave, while more white, racist poles and eastern europeans will enter the country if youre in the union
>>
>>61166284
Vote leave to stir shit up
>>
>>61166872
>based purely on populism and nostalgia

AKA staying British.
>>
>>61166284
The Brexit agenda is to have closer ties to the Commonwealth, which means more "people" like you flooding the country.
>>
I'd vote out just to see Juncker be pissed.
Fuck that guy.
>>
nice job OP, keep cucking the brit bongs!
>>
>>61166872
Ah yes, the good old fashioned days when they were a legitimate country.

How archaic!
>>
>>61166920
Thank you for proving my point
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.