[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I have voted to Make Britain Great Again. What have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 134713541143.jpg (14 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
134713541143.jpg
14 KB, 200x252
Today I have voted to Make Britain Great Again.

What have you accomplished today?
>>
>>61155405
I've been shilling as a remainer for the past few weeks talking shit to other brits thinking about voting remain making it seem like all people who vote remain are toxic which they are.
>>
>>61155482
I-I can't believe you did that bro

You must have convinced at least 100 people to vote leave

I can't thank you enough. Want to... return to England?
>>
>>61155542
I want England to return to England! best of luck.
>>
delighted the chavs and lazy bongs will remain in the EU so i still have the option to take their job they will never take anyway
>>
I seriously hope UK votes to leave. I was flabbergasted when I learned the branch of the EU that passes laws isn't elected.
>>
>>61156038
It's shamelessly elitist.
>>
A mulatto UK remaining in the EU is best for the world. It's stupid to turn back the clock.
>>
>>61155405
Make Britain great again!
>>
You will never be at the back of my queue just because you demand your own sovereignty
>>
>>61155405
I took a huge shit
>>
>>61158810
What a coincidence, me too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.