[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no culture Does anyone else know this? I don't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 645x773
>tfw no culture
Does anyone else know this? I don't even know my ancestry beyond my grandparents, I'm just a generic American living in a place where Indians once were, who then all died and some bureaucrat decided was part of territory x. I have no history, their was no conflict to create the place where I live now, no nations before it, and I am not even a bit related to whoever was here. You can call me "No culture anon" from now on.
TLDR: I have no "we wuz"
>>
ha
ha
ha
Americans have neither culture nor history near me
>>
>>61143000
t. Polish ripoff
>>
>>61142957
fucking kill yourself you pathetic cunt
>>
You have the culture of not having to bother about the burdens of having a culture to preserve.
Also murrica fuck yeah freedom with hollywood and shit is a culture, albeit a very young one.
>>
File: 1465969051877.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1465969051877.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>>61142957
>>
Who the fuck cares about these kinds of things, holy shit.
>>
>>61142957
you have culture as long as you embrace the region or nation in which you live
the meme of culture-less america is insane, the US has gone through so much change in the last 400 or 500 years its undeniable that your nation (and even your region) is comparable to many european nations in terms of historical significance, tradition and identity.
The US has seen many domestic conflicts and wars abroad, relations made, alliances upheld, economic prosperity had, musical revolutions done time and time again, that it is just silly to say that there is no identity in beign american.
Even down to a specific region, whether its being from New England with strong Anglo-Saxon ties, Dixie Land with its rebellious and relentless spirit, Texas with its proud individuality, California with its own history of Independence and Hispanic heritage, or the Midwest with their Scandinavian heritage and Amish conservatism, there is culture in every last grain of sand and clump of dirt on American soil.
You have impacted every single nation on this earth, for better or worse, and for even that alone I would think would define your nation as one of the most culturally, economically and militarily relevant nations on earth.
>>
>america has no culture
>>
>>61143307
This. It wont make your schlong any bigger.
>>
File: melville.jpg (142 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
melville.jpg
142 KB, 1200x1200
>>61143342
Also this beautiful sperg
>>
>>61143339
The leaf speak truth.
>>
>>61143057
No you
>>
>>61143356
It's more about being able to directly observe an area with documented history.
>>
>>61143356
Besides obvious stuff like language and religion the deepest and truest culture is the one you dont even realize you have until an outsider remarks it as a blatant difference along the things and mechanics of social/consumerist life you take for granted but others dont.

So if you walk around with an attitude of "look at muh culture, my svchlong just expanded!" its probably LARPing anyway.
>>
>>61143339
A fuckinga reaf, hra hra hra. Juss kiddenge, I on vacashon, I rike to merk fern of my ferrow canarderans.
>>
>>61143645
>compliment americans
>american "banters" me
wew
>>
>>61143339
thanks leafbro
>>
>>61143696
Sorry :(
>>
America has no deep history

But it has a quite a memorable culture
>>
>>61143000
>says the russian
>>
File: image.jpg (728 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
728 KB, 1600x1200
>>61143339
That was beautiful.
>>
File: 1459104642412.jpg (128 KB, 831x639) Image search: [Google]
1459104642412.jpg
128 KB, 831x639
>>61142957
we wuz cowboys n shiet
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.