[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hope you are having a great winter shift in your stations! how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: MapaWeb.jpg (1 MB, 2464x2696) Image search: [Google]
MapaWeb.jpg
1 MB, 2464x2696
Hope you are having a great winter shift in your stations!
how did you spend the winter solstice?

We now have -15°C and heavy blizzards, we made the tipical costume tradition and everything.

Greetings from Antarctica to all!
>>
I don't understand why argies like that chilean clay so much, it's so cold and boring.
>>
did you know that the antarctic peninsula is a part of the Andes mountain range?
>>
It's hard to get used to fact that somewhere there is winter now.
>>
File: IMG_1862.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1862.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>61088017
we like it cause its /confy/

>>61088100
i actually did, and the weather in both sides of the peninsula its pretty different, exactly the same happends in both sides of Los Andes at the argentinian/chile border
>>
>>61088386
Can you take a picture with a timestamp?
>>
>>61089615
Cute
>>
File: IMG_2416.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2416.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>61089615
already did some month ago, ppl in /flag/ still have it, i posted a webm too...
now is night already it woldnt work
>>
>>61089814
So, what are you doing there and why 4chan?
>>
That piece of Antarctica is rightful British clay
>>
>>61089892
working
i didnt understand the second question, i already shitposted o /int/ before coming here... so whay stop?
>>
>>61089969

Are you in the armed forces?

Also... Timestamp when?
>>
File: angry.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>tfw 30°C

I wish I was there to enjoy the frozen goodness
>>
>>61089969

Looks like paradise

How are the bathrooms there?

>>61093384

This. Fuck I should move to the territories or something
>>
>>61087705
>Greetings from Antarctica to all!
You know that you will get cancer because of ozone hole? Have fun with UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and cosmic rays.
>>
>>61094082

They wear special clothes

t. saw it on the internet.
>>
here again, we just got our hair cut kek

>>61094404
no, we dont

>>61094082
maybe i dont know... at least i have a sick wage >wage slave

>>61093933
mmmm could be worst, better thyan most public restrooms, good question btw

>>61090231
ok, i will tomorrow if you want
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.