[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that Japanese can't handle any kind of banter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: wapanese.gif (3 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
wapanese.gif
3 MB, 270x480
Why is it that Japanese can't handle any kind of banter?

They are always insanely butthurt if somebody is criticizing Japan.
>>
File: Netouyo.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Netouyo.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>61073474
nah, that's netouyos.
they are just retard.
>>
File: 1396348872806.gif (563 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1396348872806.gif
563 KB, 250x188
>anyone on /int/
>handling the banter
>>
>>61073474
we can handle it, they can't!
>>
>>61074352
Korea was better off under a few decade of Japanese rule then it was after millennia of independence.
>>
File: 37357082.jpg (152 KB, 956x1506) Image search: [Google]
37357082.jpg
152 KB, 956x1506
>>61073474
>>61073575
there are always anti-Japan non-Japanese fags under Japanese flag.
>>
>>61073474
They are agents of LDP.
>>
File: CU_s8sIUkAAcfxg.jpg (74 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
CU_s8sIUkAAcfxg.jpg
74 KB, 600x806
>>61073575
that illustration is still better than real
>>
>>61075298
Japanese posters are generally considered like the followings;

>poor English speakers
>can't into banter
>defend Japan
>blame/hate Korea and China
>people with terrible tempers
>They sound retards

But all Japanese posters don't go for the above. There are some irregularities.
I don't like being classified stereotypically.
>>
>>61073474

I think the Japanese just have a different sense of humour from nearly everyone else.

All the ones I know IRL find words like fuck and cunt hilarious but act like you shat in their breakfast if you say something like baka or chinchin.
>>
>>61079009

It's not like that. I think that they don't understand what constructive criticism really means.
>>
>>61079363

They don't understand criticism in general. I lived there for a year and it can be infuriating.

If you're doing something wrong at your job no one will tell you and offer advice. If you take your take your girlfriend out for dinner she'll tell you she likes that kind of food then force herself to eat it even though she hates it. I know one guy who had a piece of food stuck in his beard after breakfast and not a single Jap mentioned it to him the entire day until I pointed it out to him after work.

You're just supposed to be passive about everything or you're considered rude.
>>
>>61079552
>If you take your take your girlfriend out for dinner she'll tell you she likes that kind of food then force herself to eat it even though she hates it.

It's really funny when Japanese are eating "salmiakki" and saying it's delicious while they are throwing up at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0HXapxkpo
>>
>>61079363
We are educated to be low self-esteem persons for collective mind. So we can't handle a banter in person.
>>
>>61073474
I went to Okinawa for school trip when I was 14 years old.
Then our school forced us to go USA base and history museum. There were some guides who taught us how Japanese were shit before 1945. Japanese killed whites and asian. Okinawa is only victim. Japanese should appologize.

I went to Hokkaido for my school trip when I was 17 years old.
Then our school forced us to go Ainu village and old church. There were some guides who taught us how Japanese were shit before 1945. Japanese killed Ainu and christian. Ainu and christian are only victim. Japanese should appologize.

My friend went to Seoul for his school trip when he was 17 years old.
Then his school forced them to go to history museum. There were some guides who taught him how Japanese were shit before 1945. Japanese did worst crime in WW2. Japanese killed Korean and raped youger girl than you. Koreans are only victims. Japanese should appologize.

Then we become that we can't enjoy anything when we hear history about war crime.
>>
>>61081886
AntI-Japanese always destroy our happy event.
>>
>>61080199
japs always say Oishī like retards they are.
>>
>>61073735
I can!!
>>
>>61079552
They drop hints though on how they feel.
You have to know the culture to read it well.
>>
File: daichan.png (88 KB, 632x606) Image search: [Google]
daichan.png
88 KB, 632x606
>>61081886

Can't you understand that there are no black/white country in moral sense. I love Japan, but at the same time hate it.

If somebody is criticizing one thing, it doesn't mean that he/she hates you.
>>
because the bantz sounds like what Chinese/Koreans tend to do.
>>
>>61075298
But countries like your or mine could make it even better.
>>
File: 日教組.jpg (508 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
日教組.jpg
508 KB, 1280x960
>>61081886
Wicked Japan Teachers Union must apologize.
It is you!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.