[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I think that I may having an identity crisis. It is ve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: squatting.jpg (26 KB, 616x387) Image search: [Google]
squatting.jpg
26 KB, 616x387
Guys, I think that I may having an identity crisis.
It is very embarrassing to me but im affraid that I... that I can be not a true slav.

The thing is, since childhood I can't perform a full squat, I just can't find a right balance and ending up doing that stupid western squat.

I really started worried after watching this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
What to do fellow slavs? I try to keep in training my squat but so far it's not helping.

Please don't laugh, it is very important for me.
>>
>>61069225
блять((((
>>
bump for quality post
>>
ты чё бля кypвa eбaнaя
пшeки нихyя нe тpy cлaв, aнглoгepмaнcкиe бляди, динaх cyкa бля
>>
>>61069507
Nice to meet you too Russia, I was hoping for your respond, I'm a big fan.
>>
>>61069225
How do you take a shit in the woods?
Still, I have to say that it hurts my legs if I do it for too long. It's best when the ground is sloped just a small bit.
>>
>>61069225
you dont need to squat to be a true slav. especially if you are too fat to squat properly. while the squat is commendable it is not required.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRtlIibgJJA
>>
>>61069225
Full squat is hot
>>
only full squat
>>
>>61069225

you will find it difficult and painful to do the flat-footed one because your feet aren't felxible enough.
>>
>>61069225
you're probably fat, that's why
>>
>>61069225
>YELLOW tracksuit top
>adidas shoes instead of classic shoes
embarrassing tbqh
>>
>>61069225
Really don't understand why this is supposed to be a Slav only thing when it's super fucking basic as just bending your knees.
>>
>>61069225
>that I can be not a true slav.

Poles don't consider themselves as "slavs" though. We are Polish.
>>
>>61069225
>he can't do a full squat as a slav
kek
KEK
kys my friend, there's no hope for you. The full squat is the true mark of being a proud, pure blooded slav.
>>
>>61069225
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

So therefore, you are not Slav but actually Wend
>>
Since I feel sorry for you, I'll give you western spy training techniques:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwLM5n-rYmA

Do these stretches until you can squat.
>>
>>61069225
i can do full squat tehehe x
>>
>>61071579
exactly as I was thinking, you have to be really strong man to perform full squat
>>
>>61070816
No you are wends
>>
File: 1446276599339.png (39 KB, 112x158) Image search: [Google]
1446276599339.png
39 KB, 112x158
>>61071579
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlVNjAEa3Tw
Why is this called Asian squat when I can't even do it.
>>
File: 262907881_6c82fb377f_z.jpg (63 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
262907881_6c82fb377f_z.jpg
63 KB, 500x334
why is squatting slavic? even my countrymen does it a lot and illegally, too bad they want to outlaw my shit.
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/564519/qc-mayor-signs-city-law-to-stop-squatting
>>
>>61069225
It's so easy to squat like a slav. How fat are you?
>>
>>61074133
But you are suny asian czech so you are kind of slavic too
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.